• October 2014
    5201 Reputation
    私立恵比寿中学 めざましテレビ 141009

エビ中 2014-10-09 {しまざめ} 写真集発売 じゃんけん

• imint21imint21

October 2014
    375 Reputation
    eyeless said:

Everyone here must have known that everything point 2 has been shared on JPS. But if anyone need direct download

If anyone has trouble with downloading because of "premium account needed", please inbox me :D. I "have found out" a premium account of rapidgator that has ~600GB of bandwidth. You know, so it won't affect your jpopsuki's account (just like me ;A;, from 68k pt -> 68pt)... (And if you feel fine please donate me w/ some points, i'd really appreciate that :( )

So please be hurry if you need it because it's bandwidth is decreasing as fast as Hinata driving tricycle!!

~~ And thanks eyeless for your upload. From now on I'll be up to direct link I guess...

• October 2014
    73 Reputation
    That MinoJapan site just steals everything from jPopsuki and Hello!Online and uploads it there... :\ I'm sure they're probably making a profit off that site too, which is why I'm done uploading for awhile on those two sites.

• imint21imint21

October 2014
    375 Reputation
    Is that so? I really don't know that. Because my jpsuki's account is now restricted so I've been desperately finding an alternative upload source, and the torrents they upload there (jpsk) are not always uploaded on HO so... :<

• InvaderInvader

October 2014
    1737 Reputation
    ^ I didn't even know such a site existed, it's bad if they're making money (they have adds so I'm sure they are) with things other people uploaded without the intention of making money.

I'll still upload stuff on JPS because I think it helps get more fans. And we really aren't the ones to complain about that because it's an "honor among thieves" thing =))

If anyone need points or invites to JPS (if you're going to maintain the ratio) ask me for it because I have some to spare.

• imint21imint21

October 2014
    375 Reputation
    Yeah.. I'm more loyal to HO than JPS because JPS's rules are somehow strict ><. Since the day my HDD files were cleared unknow why, my ratio has been going downhill.. (Plus shamefully download 50GB of Jyaa Best 10 and Gougou Shuppatsu at the same time)<br />
    And Invader, I've wanted to ask you that but I feel kinda awkward.. If you please, can I ask you for some. I still have 5GB to go...

• October 2014
    73 Reputation
    Yeah, I really love sharing and don't mind spending money to get stuff out there, because I agree... sharing really does help get new fans. And it's like "try before you buy". I know I've discovered several great idol groups since joining jps that I now support. It's just rather annoying seeing shared content redistributed for a profit. Oh well, it is what it is I guess.

• October 2014
    262 Reputation
    JPS is the easiest tracker I've ever used to maintain a positive ratio, but I seed almost everything I grab.

Anyway, I'm kind of slowly working my way through Everything Point 2 (pacing myself...) but I really like how it's filmed and edited. Very low-key and casual. It's fun. I just got through the part where the girls were pranking staff on the ferry. :)

• InvaderInvader

October 2014
    1737 Reputation
    sphebichu said:

It's just rather annoying seeing shared content redistributed for a profit.

I totally agree. And it's really frustrating when you really can't do anything about it. There's such a thing as internet decorum but sadly not everyone follows it :(

I just got through the part where the girls were pranking staff on the ferry. :)

We both stopped at the same point, that's quite a coincidence :)) From everything point 2 I get the feeling that this girls are even more insane that I thought, I love it.

• October 2014
    88 Reputation
    Invader said:

But maybe Kaho and Riko are still a bit green when it comes to live performances (or maybe not, I have faith in them)

I don't follow Ebichuu too closely but I've enjoyed the past 2 singles a lot and I think Kaho and Riko are actually doing really well! More specifically Kaho. She really shone well in the Haitateki video and I really love her singing voice. Riko is trying but I think she's still got a long way to go.

• October 2014
    262 Reputation
    Riko has made HUGE leaps when it comes to "stage fright" or whatever you want to call it though. Watch the first couple of episodes of Global ka Keikaku and then watch that press event and she's like a different person. Her singing is a little on the rough side though.

It's only just recently occurred to me that I don't think I've ever seen Mirei sing out of tune live. Like, she is shockingly consistent. She may not have the raw talent of Rika or Aiai, but there's a lot to be said about being able to go on stage time after time and just nail your parts.

• eyelesseyeless

October 2014
    2256 Reputation
    ^
    Actually, I was a bit surprised when I watched Haitateki dance version. Riko moves really sharp and energetic, I think she's a bit better dancer than Kaho.

I agree about Mirei, she's reliable.

• InvaderInvader

October 2014
    1737 Reputation
    I think i was being negative about Kaho and Riko because I've just watched Luck to the Future and I forget how much they have improved.

It's impressive to see how much Riko has relaxed compared to before, and I have the feeling once she gets over it she'll be an amazing performer.

from everything point 2 I liked seeing the contrast between Kaho and Riko's personalities. That scene where they get out of the hotel and into a car, Kaho is crying (don't know why) but Riko is super calmed.

• October 2014
    5201 Reputation
    ^
    Kaho and Riko slept in and were late.

• eyelesseyeless

October 2014
    2256 Reputation
    ^
    Kaho was crying because she was late?

• October 2014
    5201 Reputation
    ^
    yep,
    Kaho was mistaken about the time.

• asan

October 2014
    462 Reputation
    I didn't like that part, because Kaho says "please film Riko instead", and they don't.

• October 2014
    3398 Reputation
    sphebichu said:

That MinoJapan site just steals everything from jPopsuki and Hello!Online and uploads it there... :\ I'm sure they're probably making a profit off that site too, which is why I'm done uploading for awhile on those two sites.

There are quite a few sites like this. So far I haven't paid anything yet downloading from them.
    And every uploader must realize one thing: Once you put something on the net it's there for everybody to make use of. Period.
    This is an experience by someone who has been uploading stuff on a daily basis for 20 years...
    If you can't live with that you shouldn't indeed upload anything in the first place
    But that would mean punishing everyone just because you're angry at a few.
    Just let 'em. The real joy comes from knowing that you are making a lot of folks happy :)

• October 2014
    73 Reputation
    Anyways, Hinata Pigeon.

• InvaderInvader

October 2014
    1737 Reputation
    Let's have a "Why Hinata is the most badass girl ever" moment:

Exhibit A: Headbanging

Exhibit B: Candy tossing

Exhibit C: Singing + skirt pulling

Exhibit D: The focus is on Mirei yet Hinata pushes the disco ball like a boss.

http://invadermcz.tumblr.com/
    Spoiler:
    Sorry I should be studying but it's easier to focus on Ebichu