• January 2013
    66 Reputation
    Poor Momoka ... ♥
    Please get well soon so that you can amaze us again with your wonderful voice!!! Take care.

• erimeaerimea

January 2013
    74 Reputation
    Undergoing operation is not easy. I hope get thru it safely. She'll be in my prayers :D

• January 2013
    5201 Reputation
    ももクロ バンジージャンプ1/3(有安&百田の挑戦)

ももクロ バンジージャンプ2/3(有安&百田の挑戦)

ももクロ バンジージャンプ3/3(有安&百田の挑戦)

• eyelesseyeless

January 2013
    2256 Reputation
    some all part of videos above on youtube

Spoiler:

• erimeaerimea

January 2013
    74 Reputation
    Tnx for Posting especially the youtube ver. For some reason im always having problems playing youku vids /grrr

• Maka

January 2013
    30 Reputation
    erimea said:

Tnx for Posting especially the youtube ver. For some reason im always having problems playing youku vids /grrr

Is it being blocked or something?
    If it blocking problem, you can use unblock youku from chrome apps like me.

• erimeaerimea

January 2013
    74 Reputation
    ^

Its not a blocking prob =/ its a stream issue .... Its uuuber slow (as in wait 5-6 mins per 2sec of vid). Other web vids are okay besides youku. Maybe it hates me :P

• Maka

January 2013
    30 Reputation
    I heard some people make it faster by turning off the hardware acceleration and cleaning your cache, it worked for me.
    or you can use this link to amuse yourself with some momokurochan and I try to go find more info about it.

http://i.56.com/u/r489918746/videos/p_2/#MainList

• yveliiyvelii

January 2013
    10 Reputation
    The last weeks I couldn't went in this forum because of my exams (most of them succeed o/) and I'm really happy to come back !
    And for the first topic, I watched these videos, thank you for very much your posts Eyeless and Momomofu !

• erimeaerimea

January 2013
    74 Reputation
    Maka said:

I heard some people make it faster by turning off the hardware acceleration and cleaning your cache, it worked for me.
    or you can use this link to amuse yourself with some momokurochan and I try to go find more info about it.

http://i.56.com/u/r489918746/videos/p_2/#MainList

Ill try them next time i need to watch a youku vid :D tnx for your help and the link!

• asan

January 2013
    462 Reputation
    Yesterday she wrote:

On the plus side, the snow makes your Coming of Age Day more memorable, doesn't it?

For mine to be just two years out…I really can't see it.

Somehow I want to become a little less teen and appear a little more adult until then :P

I have to make sure noone even jokes about shichigosan! [festival for 7, 5, and 3 year olds]

Oh, way back I did photo shoots for a shichigosan catalog: [probably decorations and clothing]

as a 3 year old when I was 4 to 5
    5 when I was 6 or 7
    7 when I was 8 and 9?!

Always being at the front in a line-up or with the little kids did annoy me…

but I've come to see it as part of my appeal, too :)

You all really helped with that, thanks!

• January 2013
    5201 Reputation
    有安杏果 opv

有安杏果「えなりかずきのモノマネ」

ももクロ ビキニ・スタイルのお嬢さん 有安杏果

林明日香-小さきもの- 有安杏果

有安杏果「ももものじゅもん」

ももクロ有安杏果 手売り会 in 青森 -2011.12.06- 最後の挨拶

• January 2013
    284 Reputation
    So... we all know the MomoClo running gag that when Ariyasu is launching into a NEEDLESSLY long story, that everybody is going to pull funny faces, to GUARANTEE that nobody in the audience listens to her story, right?
    So, about that....

A few days ago, I was watching an old episode of Shabekuri007 from 2011. And they had a short bit about the 7 hosts solving MomoClo's problems. And Ariyasu brought up that nobody will listen to her because she talks too long, and can't bring the story together before everybody stops paying attention, right? And 6 of 7 Shabekuri members start pulling funny faces, and then it comes around to the other 4 MomoClo members pulling funny faces, and after everybody's finished, the 7th Shabekuri (the main host/MC guy) says, "Well, we can solve your problem by just having everybody make funny faces while you're talking, problem solved." (Or something like that anyway).

So, unless they were just pretending the bit was new, to introduce it to people who didn't know MomoClo (remember, in 2011, not many people knew MomoClo)... that was the origin of the running gag, right?
    Does anybody have more information about this? Any instances of them doing that before Feb 28th 2011 (the air-date of that TV show)? etc?

• eyelesseyeless

January 2013
    2256 Reputation
    I think that's the original gag, and they did it again at 2012 Shabekuri 7

• January 2013
    38 Reputation
    Shabekuri007 is the ONLY show where I've seen the Momoka long story joke. Have you seen it anywhere else? It's about time for them to make another appearance on 007; maybe they'll do it again this year. I want to see Momoka do another moonwalk. /jump

• January 2013
    284 Reputation
    MomoClo Chan #24 (Shiren no Nanaban Shobu Dai-1-Dan vs. Variety)
    [This was only a couple months later.] And Momoka prefaced her long story by saying something like, "I think everybody knows, but... I ramble on and on when I tell stories." Which made me think it was a known thing.

(Personally, I saw the MomoClo Chan episode before I saw the Shabekuri episode, but the Shabekuri episode happened first)

The redo in 2012 was rather awesome.

• February 2013
    81 Reputation
    has there been any updates on her vocal surgery? I know its been a month now and i was just wondering if shes said anything about it!

• February 2013
    5201 Reputation
    ^
    She did not have the surgery.
    She will be able to vocalize to during this week.

• February 2013
    0 Reputation
    Hi, I'm Nachos. I am a Japanese, but I live in the west coast of the U.S.
    I love Momoka from bottom of my heart. I'll try to report and translate news and what happen to Momokuro in Japan. However, sometimes my English is awkward, but I always try to do my best. Nice to meet you guys :)

• eyelesseyeless

February 2013
    2256 Reputation
    ^
    Hi, nice to meet you. Don't worry, we're bunch of awkward english speakers here, who happen to like Momoclo /nyahaha