Concert ticket
  • February 2013
    11 Reputation
    I start this topic for questions about how or were to get tickets for momoiro clover concerts:

I plan on making vacation in japan for seeing momoclo in summer dive 2013.08.04 concert in nissan stadium.
    So I have some questions:
    - Were can I get ticket for the concert?
    - When are the tickets available?
    - Do I have to join the fanclub to get a ticket?
    - Can foreigners join the fanclub / get tickets?
    - What are prices for momoclo concert tickets?
    - Will momoclo fill the nissan stadium / easy to get tickets?

I hope that it will be easy to get tickets since the nissan stadium is so big. And this maybe my one and only chance to experience momoclo live concert. /nyahaha
    Thanks for helping out

• eyelesseyeless

February 2013
    2256 Reputation
    Usually, Momoclo will sell out tickets under 5 minutes, but Nissan Stadium is so big, idk about this.

I think forum members who live in Japan can give you more info.

• yveliiyvelii

February 2013
    10 Reputation
    Me too I plan to go there, we must met all together for the lucky ones who could go there !
    I also do not know how to purpose the tickets, a japanese friend told me she'll take a look for me so I'm waiting.
    Anyway, I have a lot of friends who came to Japan for H!P concerts, and I know that you can easily find for these concerts tickets on eBay and Yahoo! Auctions.

• February 2013
    5201 Reputation
    [quote="Gekiganger Z"]I start this topic for questions about how or were to get tickets for momoiro clover concerts:

- When are the tickets available?
    That is undecided.

- Do I have to join the fanclub to get a ticket?
    - Can foreigners join the fanclub / get tickets?
    When you join a fan club, you need to live in Japan.

- What are prices for momoclo concert tickets?
    That is undecided.

- Will momoclo fill the nissan stadium / easy to get tickets?
    I haven't got the slightest idea.

The details of the Nissan stadium concert will be announced by the management side.
    And I will post it here.

• erimeaerimea

February 2013
    74 Reputation
    yvelii said:

Me too I plan to go there, we must met all together for the lucky ones who could go there !
    I also do not know how to purpose the tickets, a japanese friend told me she'll take a look for me so I'm waiting.
    Anyway, I have a lot of friends who came to Japan for H!P concerts, and I know that you can easily find for these concerts tickets on eBay and Yahoo! Auctions.

That sounds like a wonderful idea :D i also plan to go there but its for 2014 :P my sched is still a bit tight for this year and what im worried about is the ticket since you guys mentioned that it is sold in minutes :(

Good job for making this thread *thumbs up*

• yveliiyvelii

February 2013
    10 Reputation
    We'll see in time. :)
    The dates for the Summer Dive are already published ?

• February 2013
    5201 Reputation
    ^

JAPAN TOUR 2013「5TH DIMENSION」
    大阪城ホール(Osaka jo Hall)
    March 12, 2013 open 18:00 / start 19:00
    March 13, 2013 open 18:00 / start 19:00

日本ガイシホール(Nippon Gaishi Hall)
    March 16, 2013 open 18:00 / start 19:00
    March 17, 2013 open 16:00 / start 17:00

北海道立総合体育センター 北海きたえーる(Hokkaido Prefectural Sports Center)
    March 30, 2013 open 16:00 / start 17:00
    March 31, 2013 open 15:00 / start 16:00

Ticket:7,500 yen
    The fan club member's pre-order was closed.
    ____________________________________________________________________________

ももクロ春の一大事2013(Momoclo Haru no Ichidaiji 2013)
    April 13, 2013 Seibu Dome
    April 14, 2013 Seibu Dome

Undecided
    ____________________________________________________________________________

Summer Dive 2013
    August 4, 2013 Nissan Stadium

Undecided

• eyelesseyeless

February 2013
    2256 Reputation
    ^
    Summer Dive usually is a tour right? I wonder if this year will be only one concert because it's on Nissan Stadium

• February 2013
    5201 Reputation
    ^
    The title of last summer tour was "夏のバカ騒ぎ(Natsu no Bakasawagi)"
    The hall of the last of summer tour was Seibu Dome.
    The title of Seibu Dome Live was "ももクロサマーダイブ2012(Momoclo Summer Dive 2012)"

The schedule of this summer tour has not been announced yet.

• February 2013
    11 Reputation
    I looked on the momoclo website for a time-forecast:

For momoiro clover Z JAPAN TOUR 2013 5th DIMENSION concert the ticket dates are as follows:

Event date: 12.03.2013
    official fan club "ANGEL. EYES" tickets: 30.01.2013
    official normal tickets : 08.02.2013

So about 2 months before concert starts tickets should be available. Fan club members come first. This is only a guess for nissan stadium. There could be mistake in it because translated it with browser.

• yveliiyvelii

February 2013
    10 Reputation
    I'm kinda scared about the release of tickets, while waiting the prices of these tickets, airplane tickets could increase a lot...

This week I succeed to have the money I wanted for this trip, but I don't want to buy my airplane ticket for 900$.
    And if I well understood, we have to be lucky to have a ticket for this Summer Diver 2013 concert, actually it means that I can't buy my airplane tickets now...
    Haha, it makes me thinking a lot, it'll be my first Japan trip and I want for it to be a successfull week !
    So, I'm waiting. I'm waiting and I'll see !

And if some of you have some advices of good things or places to do or visit, please share them. It will not be a touristic trip, just a mononofu trip. :D

• February 2013
    11 Reputation
    Since I'm in the same situation as you (aiming for momoclo concert this summer) I have the same worrys.
    I estimate 2 months before nissan stadium concert, the tickets will be sold. I looked up airplane prices 2 months in advance and 5 months in advance. The prices were almost the same. There shouldn't be a problem.

For the concert ticket prices:
    I would say prices will be around 7500 - 10000Yen (normally big concert 7500Yen).
    After that in ebay or yahoo some tickets will be sold. Maybe they cost 14000 Yen? (just my guess).

• yveliiyvelii

February 2013
    10 Reputation
    About that, a Japanese friend told me to count 200-300$ for a normal place. (me, I'm searching for a good place of course, but it needs a sacrifice, it meens not tourism etc ^^)

Also, he told me that 80% of tickets were for fanclub, so we have to look up at Yahoo! Auctions, where the prices increase easily.

• February 2013
    11 Reputation
    Aww, thanks for the info, so I guessed totally wrong. I thought all seats same price.. /throw_stone

• SeijyaSeijya

February 2013
    10 Reputation
    Tickets for Seibu Dome will be around ¥8500, I guess.
    At Yahoo Auctions, It will be ¥20,000 - ¥40,000, could gets higher.
    Nissan will be much bigger so price might go down, but I think nothing will be under ¥10,000.

I don't want use auction site, but I could not get tickets (I used all method) for CD Shop Taisho Special Live.
    I really wanted to go to this one (momokuro, soutaisei-riron(etuko yakushimaru) and this years winner performing in small live hall) so I end up spend ¥22,000,which is officially only ¥4000.
    I'm going to Japan for business trip during spring Live season so I'm still trying to grab a ticket for March 17th Hall tour live. (only a day I'm free)
    I don't want use auction again but...

• February 2013
    11 Reputation
    That MomoClo and Seitaiseiriron show is going to be so awesome! I'd love to go see that. When is it?

Today, fan club tickets opened up for the Seibu Dome shows, and I just submitted my application. It's done by a lottery. Price is 8500 yen. The application period runs from today until March 4th, and results on the 7th (I think).

For other shows (the 5th Dimension tour), I and a friend both applied for fan club tickets (Nagoya and Sapporo) and were shut out. :( So my friend tried for regula pre-reserve Ticket Pia tickets and didn't get those either. That was around a week or two ago. Regular tickets where you call a special Pia phone number and try to get through will also go (have gone?) on sale, usually around a week or two before the actual concert, but those sell out in 1 minute or less.

I looked into going to MomoChri 2012 last year, and on Yahoo Auctions tickets were going for around 100,000 yen *each*. This is getting quite out of hand, hahaha. :)

• February 2013
    5201 Reputation
    yvelii said:

I'm kinda scared about the release of tickets, while waiting the prices of these tickets, airplane tickets could increase a lot...

This week I succeed to have the money I wanted for this trip, but I don't want to buy my airplane ticket for 900$.
    And if I well understood, we have to be lucky to have a ticket for this Summer Diver 2013 concert, actually it means that I can't buy my airplane tickets now...
    Haha, it makes me thinking a lot, it'll be my first Japan trip and I want for it to be a successfull week !
    So, I'm waiting. I'm waiting and I'll see !

And if some of you have some advices of good things or places to do or visit, please share them. It will not be a touristic trip, just a mononofu trip. :D

The market price of Arashi's National Olympic Stadium concert ticket seemed to be about 50,000 to 80,000 yen.
    Since number of members of Arashi's fan club is 1,600,000 people, we should not compare them with Momoclo.
    I think that the market price of Nissan Stadium concert ticket is 20,000 to 40,000 yen.

Although you may already know about Japan, I give advice to you.
    August of Japan is very hot at heat and high humidity.
    It's sultry like hell.
    And you must be careful at the "お盆(Obon)"
    Japanese people return to a hometown around August 15.
    The ticket of a Shinkansen and the airplane to go from Tokyo to the local city will be sold out.

The sightseeing spot in Tokyo
    Akihabara(秋葉原)Otaku's city
    Shibuya(渋谷)Galaxxy Shibuya store http://www.joe-inter.co.jp/galaxxxy/pc/home.html
    Harajuku(原宿)Galaxxy Harajuku store
    Roppongi(六本木)TV Asahi Shop http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/shop/roppongi/index.html
    Asakusa(浅草)A famous temple is in Asakusa.
    Tokyo Tower(東京タワー)It is not necessary for you to watch it because there is Eiffel Tower in France.
    Tokyo Sky Tree(東京スカイツリー)

Japan Rail Pass
    http://www.japanrailpass.net/

If you are going to see the sights of Tokyo using a bus tour, I recommend "Hato Bus(はとバス)".
    http://www.hatobus.com/index.html
    Momoka and Reni did the career experience of the bus tour guide of "Hato Bus(はとバス)" before.
    桃色幸运草Z ももクロ式見学ガイド もも見!! 19

桃色幸运草Z ももクロ式見学ガイド もも見!! 20

A large-scale fireworks display is held around National Olympic Stadium in August.(神宮外苑花火大会/Jingu Gaien Hanabi Taikai)
    August 6, 2011(Momoclo appeared on this event.)
    August 10, 2012
    August ??, 2013

8:58~
    桃色幸运草Z 別冊ももクロChan 39

If you have any question, please let me know.
    For example, how to use the Japanese toilet. etc /nyahaha
    I will support you in my poor English.
    Hope you will have great trip. /yup

• yveliiyvelii

February 2013
    10 Reputation
    Sincerely Momomofu, very sincerely, you're awesome. /yup
    Thank you for your advices !

• March 2013
    0 Reputation
    The first time that I saw this group on tv was like 4 or 5 months ago. since then, I've been a momoclo fan. I like their style and dance. Because I'm a newbie on this area, I didn't know how to get concert tickets. It seems u have to be a member of the angel eyes fan group in order to get them first.

I'm thinkin to get tickets for the seibu dome concert next april, but it seems impossible. I'll be travelling to Tokyo from April 5 to 17, and it will be great if I have the opportunity to see them live.

If someone on this forum is thinking to go to the same concert and have an extra ticket, i'm willing to pay 10,000 yens for it. It will be great to go with someone, I dont think I'll be going by myself.
    By the way, my oshimen is Momoka Go Green!!!

• March 2013
    5201 Reputation
    JAPAN TOUR 2013 "5TH DIMENSION"

大阪城ホール(Osaka jo Hall)
    March 12, 2013 open 18:00 / start 19:00 SOLD OUT
    March 13, 2013 open 18:00 / start 19:00 SOLD OUT

March 16, 2013 open 18:00 / start 19:00 SOLD OUT
    March 17, 2013 open 16:00 / start 17:00 SOLD OUT

March 30, 2013 open 16:00 / start 17:00 SOLD OUT
    March 31, 2013 open 15:00 / start 16:00 SOLD OUT

• March 2013
    79 Reputation
    momomofu said:

JAPAN TOUR 2013 "5TH DIMENSION"

大阪城ホール(Osaka jo Hall)
    March 12, 2013 open 18:00 / start 19:00 SOLD OUT
    March 13, 2013 open 18:00 / start 19:00 SOLD OUT

March 16, 2013 open 18:00 / start 19:00 SOLD OUT
    March 17, 2013 open 16:00 / start 17:00 SOLD OUT

March 30, 2013 open 16:00 / start 17:00 SOLD OUT
    March 31, 2013 open 15:00 / start 16:00 SOLD OUT

omg!!! wow and tickets JUST went on sale /jump