June 2012
    23 Reputation
    untaloe said:

^ What do you expected if we download it? /grrr

why this post moved to this thread? /awww /fyiuh

• asan

June 2012
    462 Reputation
    Ossimi's video is from their Momokurochan series, where some of the girls put on a Rakugo performance. AFAIR Momoka did the drums signaling start/end while Shiori learned this special version of Jugemu.

• asan

June 2012
    462 Reputation
    Lately her blog posts have very similar sentences to Momoka's. Either she's borrowing or they both get outlines from some PR person...

• kei_86

July 2012
    10 Reputation
    heartbreaking news... it seems that shiorin was molested during the show at Kobe. According to some reports, it was during Coco*Natsu when they walk into the crowd of fans, and if I didn't read it wrong, says that she was groped/touched unexpectedly by fans and then she dashed backstage while in tears.

Looking at the comments at her blog, i'd say this is true and legit.

I've no idea who the hell did that, but that guy put tears on the eyes of everyone's little sister. I can't think of anything more despicable than that.

I just hope that Shiorin can recover from this, I'm pretty sure that there's going to be some sort of unwanted aftermath with this. Kawakami M needs to reconsider security in their lives.

Oh gawd, why the hell must anyone even do that.

This is just so unthinkable, I mean like its Shiorin that we're talking about. You put her through such traumatizing experience....

Please be well Shiorin.

edit: if anyone has a more accurate information, please update here.

• eyelesseyeless

July 2012
    2256 Reputation
    OMG! WTF?!

What did Shiorin blog about?

I always think "oh, that's too dangerous" everytime they jump in to the crowd with no security, esp like what they did at NHK Hall. But then again, "Oh, they're Momoclo, with their pure idol image, they should be fine". And now this happened. /alone

Edit:
    Oh sorry, the comments on her blog.

• kei_86

July 2012
    10 Reputation
    TT_TT oh my, oh my. In less than 24hours 2000+ comments on her latest post. Majority of them commented on how worried they were and there were so many people who posted for the first time.

Real mononofu are amazing, the amount of support they give is awesome. The idiot who did the offense did not deserve a seat in the show that day, there are many other mononofu that deserved that seat!

• July 2012
    66 Reputation
    What is that???!
    Means the man touched her disrespectfully?!

Why... Shiorin is such a sweetheart.
    I feel like crying ;___; I cannot believe it!
    It touch me even more since I met her.
    How can you pretend being a fan and act like that?! Antis are disgusting.

I posted a message on her blog too, since it is the only thing I can do for the moment. All those comments are amazing, more than 4 times more than usually.

• July 2012
    10 Reputation
    that guy really step over the line.. he so be lucky i am not there if i am there he will fell the wrath of my roundhouse kick! /grrr

• July 2012
    472 Reputation
    This is terrible news...

I hope there was video of this incident, maybe they can use it to catch the culprit.

Best wishes to Shiorin, hope the other girls can help her through it!

• Ossami

July 2012
    10 Reputation
    I got a new report, but it's in japanese. As my english is very bad, I couldn't translate very well, sorry /cry
    I'll post the original.
    http://blog.livedoor.jp/momomaton/archi ... 30244.html

Aarin posted at her blog that hencefoward the fans should do "air pompom" if the members are walk into them.
    "Air pompom" is: the people raises his arms and moves their hands.

名古屋レポ
    ・ギンギラテープは薄い緑色
    ・神戸ココ☆ナツで最後しおりん間に合わなかった話をしおりんから切り出して、一瞬会場が微妙な空気になる
    ・しおりんはKマネに「なんで戻ってこなかったんだ」と怒られて泣いたらしい
    ・どうやったら時間内に戻れるかを痴漢の話のせいにしたりせず、ゆるゆると話し合う
    ・結果、メンバーがステージにいない時は着席→エアボンボン(チアガールのやつ)
    ・「着席・起立」ってスクリーンに出せるか佐々木アマに確認→佐々木アマ渋々承諾
    ・エアボンボンはどう見てもパイもみジェスチャーにしか見えない
    ・みんなメンバーに気を取られてほとんどエアボンボンやってなかった
    ・かなこの弟らしき子、露払いやってた
    ・乙女戦争10万枚突破で万歳三唱
    ・かなこから「エアボンボンは名古屋から始まった」の名言
    ・ヒロインインタビューはれに・あーりん。中日ユニ。背番号なし
    ・最後れに・あーりんからモノノフの協力への感謝の言葉があって、れにちゃんから「世界のモノノフナンバーワン」コール
    ・ももクロとモノノフの絆がさらに深まった一日となった

• asan

July 2012
    462 Reputation
    Nagoya report
    • the foil strip rained on the audience were light green[/*]
    • Shiorin brought up why she didn't make it to the end of Coconuts in Kobe, creating a strange atmosphere[/*]
    • Apparently Kawakami got angry that she didn't join into the song again, making her cry[/*]
    • They talked about how to tour the whole room in time, without mentioning the groper [not sure about that one, it's rather terse Japanese][/*]
    • The result is that when the members aren't on stage the audience does air ponpon, like cheerleaders[/*]
    • In the future the video screen will show "sit down" and "stand up" (Aarin unfortunately confirmed this on her blog)[/*]
    • There's no way this isn't related to the groping [Aarin wrote that this way they can see people's smiles better] [this could be translated another way; I'd rather not][/*]
    • Most people forgot to do the ponpon when a member was in front of them[/*]
    • A kid who looked like Kanako's little brother ran before them[/*]
    • Everybody cheered that Otome Sensou had sold 100.000 copies[/*]
    • Kanako coined the phrase "Air ponpon was started in Nagoya"[/*]
    • THe heroin interview was with Reni and Aarin, the "two easts unit" [I think]. Their Dragons shirts had no player numbers.[/*]
    • At the end they thanked the fans for their cooperation and Reni made the call "Momonofu are No 1 in the world"[/*]
    • It was a day that deepened the bond between MomoClo and Mononofu[/*]

• eyelesseyeless

July 2012
    2256 Reputation
    Does this article talk about the incident? Can someone summarize if it does?
    http://www.menscyzo.com/2012/07/post_4356.html

• asan

July 2012
    462 Reputation
    I started to, but it's not very interesting.

Spoiler:
    Aisle between seats was full of hands. High Fives are fine, but one fan went too far. When the song was over Shiori hadn't returned, and when she finally made it she was breathing heavily and visibly frightened.

According to online traffic from the audience her face, arm and chest was touched. "A portly fan was grinning and rubbing her chest"

"When she came on stage she was holding her nose" so it might have been hit in the incident.

The costume designer later tweeted "smiling Mononofu are awesome, but the act of one heartless person frightened everyone, and it's possible that we can't go on the way we have been"

Some say there were mistakes in the stage production. Because the aisles are barely wide enough for two people to pass, fences are not an option, and it's easy to reach out and touch anyone.

Though members and management may believe in the fans, the incredible rise in numbers made black sheep inevitable. Since AKB now have behavior problems at their handshake events as well it'll be hard for MomoClo to continue their faith.

Other idols have abandoned their bodies to the fans. "BiS" explicitly want to challenge the rules of the idol game and held and event in school swimsuits on the 13th. The 21 and 20 year old members even went crowd surfing in that getup.

[more scandalous stuff]

[comparison with AKB]

• July 2012
    10 Reputation
    Whoever that guy, I will find him and kill him /grrr