• March 2013
    5201 Reputation
    青山ワンセグ開発 ももクロ涙の最終回 しおりん編

• March 2013
    366 Reputation
    after watching Momokurochan 123, Shiorin does not like amazake? /nyahaha

• March 2013
    284 Reputation

after watching Momokurochan 123, Shiorin does not like amazake?

Not sure! I got the impression that it was flavored amazake. And possibly flavored with something weird. But it could just have been that they don't like amazake...

• Dreamer

March 2013
    10 Reputation

shiorin recent pictures spam!!! /love

BEAUTIFUL /nosebleed

• asan

March 2013
    462 Reputation
    Greyface said:

I got the impression that it was flavored amazake.

I don't think so. Just like wine it can taste very different, and the one they got had a strong kouji smell, according to Sasaki. Few people prefer that.

• exists

March 2013
    10 Reputation
    Apparently there are still some things that this glutton did not like.

image image /rofl

What is this Shiorin article about?
    http://momoclomatome.com/archives/26014103.html

• Maka

March 2013
    30 Reputation
    Crappy Translation ahead...

The first part is talking about the radio show on the 24th.

About how every time Shiorin go into dressing room, the first thing she will do is to find Kanako.

Also most of the Shiorin's interview will involve Kanako one way or another.

Then Kanako asked Shiorin if she like her or hate her then Shiorin answer like.

Kanako then asked Shiorin again if she really like her or like her then Shiorin answered really like.

Then Shiorin asked Kanako if she like her then Kanako answer don't like.

Also at the end , there's a note about Shiorin's voice sounds hoarse (probably minor cold).

Second part of the blog is about MomoTamai Firework Watching and the last one, I think is about ももクロchan#112 and the fulfill their wishes to eat Mont Blanc Cake.

• March 2013
    79 Reputation
    exists said:

Apparently there are still some things that this glutton did not like.

image image /rofl

she ate the stem too xD
    There might be some things she doesnt like but there isnt anything she won't try /nyahaha

• March 2013
    904 Reputation
    Funny how she was the one who made it but ended up not liking it. But i'm sure that everyone will attempt to make that face after doing something like that but just not as cute /love2 But that's our little kuishinbou!
    But i wonder if she'll accept a ramen eating contest. Large bowl per person and see who finishes first! /full

• exists

March 2013
    10 Reputation
    ^
    I think she actually ate the fruit (?) and liked it, but really the leaves? Well it's Shiorin after all, as long as it looked edible she'll try them /nyahaha

Maka said:

Crappy Translation ahead...
    The first part is talking about the radio show on the 24th
    About how every time Shiorin go into dressing room, the first thing she will do is to find Kanako.
    Also most of the Shiorin's interview will involve Kanako one way or another.
    Then Kanako asked Shiorin if she like her or hate her then Shiorin answer like.
    Kanako then asked Shiorin again if she really like her or like her then Shiorin answered really like.
    Then Shiorin asked Kanako if she like her then Kanako answer don't like.
    Also at the end , there's a note about Shiorin's voice sounds hoarse (probably minor cold).
    Second part of the blog is about MomoTamai Firework Watching and the last one, I think is about ももクロchan#112 and the fulfill their wishes to eat Mont Blanc Cake.

Thank you so much for the translation. Kanako can be such a tsun towards Shiori, but I think they get along really well especially with their love towards sport and food.
    Some recent MomoTamai pics
    Spoiler:

This is the radio broadcast from that article I believe.

She is so cute /love2
    image image
    image image

• March 2013
    212 Reputation
    Dreamer said:

shiorin recent pictures spam!!! /love

BEAUTIFUL /nosebleed

ahhh shiorin /love
    btw is the man in the 2nd photo the one that so called chubby manager??

• eyelesseyeless

March 2013
    2256 Reputation
    ^
    Yup, chubby manager aka kwkm aka Kawakami Akira /nyahaha

• March 2013
    904 Reputation
    exists said:

I think she actually ate the fruit (?) and liked it, but really the leaves? Well it's Shiorin after all, as long as it looked edible she'll try them /nyahaha

I think those are tomatoes... and the dish is probably a salad or something but i'm not sure. But who wouldn't try something new whether harmless or risky? /rofl Shiorin~

• eltrium

March 2013
    22 Reputation
    Maka said:

A funny thing mentioned is that Shiorin wrote on her blog :
    (http://ameblo.jp/tamai-sd/entry-11325306683.html)
    "Today after work I went to see the imperial shrine fireworks show with Kanako."

One would think just the two of them went there.

However Kanako's version is a bit different:
    (http://ameblo.jp/momota-sd/entry-11325390516.html)
    "After work I went to see the imperial shrine fireworks show with many staff members including Shiori and Tomomin."

/nyahaha

• March 2013
    284 Reputation

Tama-sama has eyes only for Kanako!

Maka said:

and the last one, I think is about ももクロchan#112 and the fulfill their wishes to eat Mont Blanc Cake.

Shiorin said something about their "Mutual love for monblanc" and Kanako said, "Mutual love is a little too constricting." (kind of changing the subject from sweets to their relationship...)

• March 2013
    366 Reputation
    eltrium said:

Maka said:

A funny thing mentioned is that Shiorin wrote on her blog :
    (http://ameblo.jp/tamai-sd/entry-11325306683.html)
    "Today after work I went to see the imperial shrine fireworks show with Kanako."

One would think just the two of them went there.

However Kanako's version is a bit different:
    (http://ameblo.jp/momota-sd/entry-11325390516.html)
    "After work I went to see the imperial shrine fireworks show with many staff members including Shiori and Tomomin."

/nyahaha

There's only Kanako and her in her world. /nyahaha

images from B.L.T are so cute, I couldn't resist /love