Momoclo Haru no Ichidaiji 2014 Kokuritsu Kyougijo Taikai ~NEVER ENDING ADVENTURE Yume no Mukou e~
  • eyelesseyeless

April 2014
    2256 Reputation
    momomofu said:

[TV] Momoclo Haru no Ichidaiji 2014 Made no Michinori 2days Live Digest

ももくろ国立ダイジェスト版
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1m9bgq

I like Neo STARGATE performance, epic

• April 2014
    904 Reputation
    I think out of all the concerts, the most work that is put into it would be Haru no Ichidaiji due to how amazing it gets every year.

2011: Nakano Sun Plaza
    2 concerts in one day. The First concert being an All Stars concert as well as a performance from Ebichu. 2nd concert being Akarin's graduation but still pull off a wonderful performance

2012: Yokohama Arena
    2 concerts in April. First concert was another All Stars but with even more guest performers and even a song from a member of AKB48. New solo songs and a giant performance of Kono Uta with all of the guests on stage with some singing with the girls. Second Concert is their very first panorama concert at 360 stage that revolves during some parts of their songs and they take control of the lighting more as well as flag-waving in the beginning to bring them in. Encore involves PUSH's live debut and ends with a wonderful Ano Sora he Mukatte

2013: Seibu Dome
    2 concerts in April. Both are basically the same but is the first time they use a live band for the majority of their songs. More ground to cover for them and the songs introduced in their All Stars concerts return. More guest singers appear but they don't sing during their last song of the concert. But they finally sing with Nangoku Peanuts since he doesn't have anything to announce that year. Lots of stage customization such as rising platforms and moving platforms that takes them from the top stage to the main stage as well as air vents (flying hair! YAY!)

2014: Kokuritsu
    2 concerts in March, the 1st being held on Momoka's Birthday (Big Birthday surprise for the Little Giant! She cries!). Both concerts signifies the girls' adventure as MomoClo as they start the concerts with the title songs of each single they have released and introducing their new one "Naittemo Iin Dayo". But let's not forget the tram after they light the Olympic Torch. (That's AMAZING! A tram in a stadium taking them from the torch to the stage!). This year has even more ground to cover but they make use of it and even use it to their own advantage. Live chorus for Mouretsu and Neo Stargate but even sing during some songs and the announcer used for Z Densetsu appear for said song. They release balloons into the air during Tsuki no Gingami Hikousei and during Ano Sora he Mukatte, they sing part of the last chorus in an acapella-ish style. In the end, they all walk back to the torch and Kanako gives her speech.

I don't know about you guys but I just find this amazing. Natsu no Bakasawagi might (or can) be considered the number one live of the year for the girls but for me, It might as well be Haru no Ichidaiji. Especially since the most recent was held in the venue of their dreams

• gulduck

April 2014
    278 Reputation
    You need to remember though that MomoClo probably had about zero control over the timing of the Kokuritsu concert, given that it was being shut down for renovations. Given the choice, don't you think they would have held the concert in the summer there?

Also, I'm not sure how much control they had over Akari's graduation. If she really wanted out, dragging her along until summer seems quite harsh. In turn, this of course forced their hand with the name change to Z.

Finally, if you think back to early 2012 (or even late 2011), how difficult will it have been booking Yokohama Arena for two days? Possibly it is generally in more demand in the summertime, and therefore maybe easier for MomoClo back then to book it for Haru no ichidaiji.

My point is, while I agree with you that Haru no ichidaiji are generally "biggger" concerts than Natsu no bakasawagi, I'm not sure how much of it is a conscious effort on behalf of MomoClo and how much of it is just matters out of their control (or even just coincidence).

• April 2014
    904 Reputation
    But you do remember that the girls have no control over what venue they're performing in and when they're going to perform. All is done by the staff and management so of course it's not in the girls' control. Why else do all of the venue announcement come unexpected by the girls and they're jumping around everywhere in excitement or crying tears of joy?

Kokuritsu's concert was decided by the staff who went through the trouble of getting the spot as soon as possible. people theorized it could be taking the chance of being the first female performers to perform at Kokuritsu and the "rivalry" between MomoClo and AKB.

Akarin's graduation was her choice and her choice only. She even talked about it with kwkm who even allowed to book a date when she'll officially graduate even though everyone will expect that day to come after the announcement. Graduation concerts could've been held about a month or two after the decision and she made the decision after the christmas concert. It was just a coincidence that it would be held in the spring.

as for Yokohama Arena, I have said before that they don't have control over what venue is decided to be booked and its all on management. They probably have a list of venues they're willing to book for the girls depending on how much success they have during past concerts. Judging by Summer Dive 2011 when they sold standing seats and they sold out Saitama Super Arena for MomoKuri, there was no doubt that they would be able to conquer Yokohama Arena without any time to waste. But that was all under Kawakami and other staff members and how they decide on what to do.

• asan

April 2014
    462 Reputation
    gulduck said:

how difficult will it have been booking Yokohama Arena for two days? Possibly it is generally in more demand in the summertime,

I'd think indoor venues suffer in summer

• InvaderInvader

April 2014
    1737 Reputation
    I agree with MizukiChan that the Haru no Ichidaiji concerts look more thought out. They're definitely my favourites, not because of the venues or the big audience but for the show itself.

Summer Dive 2012 was amazing but it had some parts that I didn't like that much. The same happened with Summer Dive 2013. Whereas with Haru no Ichidaiji 2012 and 2013 I loved them top to bottom.

Needless to say I'm already saving for the two day pack of the Kokuritsu one :)>-

• April 2014
    60 Reputation
    Have to agree with Invader in one point, Haru no Ichidaiji definitely feel more thought out. I would say Haru is more of a "concert" and Natsu is more of a "show" in a way :) At least to me they feel that way.
    Nevertheless I have to say I always did prefer the SummerDives, and still do kind of. Personal opinion I guess, but I can't help but just simply love the crazy and not perfected energy the Natsu no Bakasawagi's have \(^_^)/

...of course can't wait for the Kokuritsu BD Box though ;D

• gulduck

April 2014
    278 Reputation
    asan said:

gulduck said:

how difficult will it have been booking Yokohama Arena for two days? Possibly it is generally in more demand in the summertime,

I'd think indoor venues suffer in summer

Could well be, I was merely speculating.

But how does that then compare to booking Seibu Dome in the smack middle of the baseball season for Natsu no bakasawagi 2012? Which was admittedly topped by the 2-day Haru no ichidaiji 2013, but I would rather accredit that to the rising star of MomoClo rather than any "special effort" on making Haru no ichidaiji grander than Natsu no bakasawagi.

• eyelesseyeless

April 2014
    2256 Reputation
    Personally, I prefer Haru no Ichidaiji concerts too. But Summer Dive concerts are like the pioneer for any of their biggest venues. Their 1st dome concert is Summer dive, as well as their 1st stadium. So which ever the series, they have their own awesomeness.

I miss otoko and onna matsuri (2012 otoko matsuri stage was really beautiful). And I guess there won't be Summer Dive tour 2014.

• InvaderInvader

April 2014
    1737 Reputation
    I don't think booking the place is the only effort you have to make. You can book the coolest of places but you still have to use that place to make an amazing show. I think the production value of the show tends to be higher during Haru no Ichidaiji.

I'm not taking anything away from Summer Dive, like kurisu27 said it's a different feeling.

I've completely forgotten about the Summer Dive 2012 tour, which was a nice complement to the one at Seibu Dome (and they performed in Otome Senso clothes, so that made me really happy)

Agreed that Otoko and Onna Matsuri need to happen again, I loved both 2012 shows.

• dmkdmk

April 2014
    104 Reputation
    The Summer Dive concerts are my favourites! 2013 was amazing, their performance of Kimi no Ato was the best version of it I've ever heard them sing. The ending song that I can never remember the name of (starts with Reni coughing) was epic as well, the cast and crew introductions fit really well.

I also recently watched one of the Onna Matsuri concerts, I think 2011. Felt so bad for Momoka, she started losing her voice from about halfway through (or maybe she was sick?). I haven't watched the Never Ending Adventure yet, going to watch it tonight! Pretty excited :)

• April 2014
    28 Reputation
    dmk said:

The ending song that I can never remember the name of (starts with Reni coughing) was epic as well, the cast and crew introductions fit really well.

"Kuroi Shuumatsu" (Black Weekend)...the coughing part is a nod to Black Sabbath's "Sweet Leaf"

• April 2014
    60 Reputation
    whole song is a nod to Black Sabbath :) my fav of them all. And so epic as ending song.

• InvaderInvader

April 2014
    1737 Reputation
    The ending of Summer Dive 2013 made me really happy, first Nippon Egao Hyakkei then Kuroi Shuumatsu. I would have died of happiness if I had been there.

• MrGoatMrGoat

April 2014
    99 Reputation
    ^ Agreed. Nippon Egao Hyakkei was the first momoclo song i heard and it will always be one of my favourites. And i love black sabbath!

• July 2014
    5201 Reputation
    Kokuritsu concert DVD / Blu-ray will be released on October 8.
    http://natalie.mu/music/news/122066

Momoclo Haru no Ichidaiji 2014 Kokuritsu Kyougijo Taikai ~NEVER ENDING ADVENTURE Yume no Mukou e~

DVD
    Day1: 5,292yen
    Day2: 5,292yen
    Day1, 2: 10,584yen

Blu-ray
    Day1: 6,372yen
    Day2: 6,372yen
    Day1, 2: 12,744yen

特報映像「ももクロ春の一大事2014 国立競技場大会~NEVER ENDING ADVENTURE 夢の向こうへ~」/ももいろクローバーZ(MOMOIRO CLOVER Z)

• AzureusAzureus

July 2014
    1470 Reputation
    ^

Preoreder available at CDJapan

Momoclo Haru no Ichidaiji 2014 Kokuritsu Kyogijyo Taikai - Never Ending Adventure Yume no Muko e - Day1 / Day2 Live Blu-ray Box [Limited Edition]
    http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/KIXM-90174

Spoiler:
    Momoclo Haru no Ichidaiji 2014 Kokuritsu Kyogijyo Taikai - Never Ending Adventure Yume no Muko e - Day1 Live Blu-ray [Regular Edition]
    http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/KIXM-174

Momoclo Haru no Ichidaiji 2014 Kokuritsu Kyogijyo Taikai - Never Ending Adventure Yume no Muko e - Day2 Live Blu-ray [Regular Edition]
    http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/KIXM-176

Momoclo Haru no Ichidaiji 2014 Kokuritsu Kyogijyo Taikai - Never Ending Adventure Yume no Muko e - Day1 / Day2 Live DVD Box [Limited Edition]
    http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/KIBM-90460

Spoiler:
    Momoclo Haru no Ichidaiji 2014 Kokuritsu Kyogijyo Taikai - Never Ending Adventure Yume no Muko e - Day1 Live DVD [Regular Edition]
    http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/KIBM-460

Momoclo Haru no Ichidaiji 2014 Kokuritsu Kyogijyo Taikai - Never Ending Adventure Yume no Muko e - Day2 Live DVD [Regular Edition]
    http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/KIBM-463

• July 2014
    472 Reputation
    Yay, been looking forward to this blu ray.

• Lak

July 2014
    122 Reputation

Yay, been looking forward to this blu ray.

Ditto, happy to see the notification on my email. I have points that I NEED to use soon as well. Definitely getting the Blu-ray box set.

• InvaderInvader

July 2014
    1737 Reputation
    I heard my wallet crying this morning and now I know it was because it read this before me.

If there was ever a Blu-Ray box I had to have, it's this one. And at least is october so I have over a month to recover from Ebichu's blu-ray.