• eyelesseyeless

March 2014
    2256 Reputation
    ^
    YES! Thank you so much

• dmkdmk

March 2014
    104 Reputation
    Yeaaaahhhh this is why I get up in the morning, thanks dj and everyone else that made this happen!

• InvaderInvader

March 2014
    1737 Reputation
    Thank you so much! the perfect way to prepare for the big concert.

• Nantok

March 2014
    589 Reputation
    Thanks a lot for continuing with the MomocloChan subs!

I greatly enjoyed watching this. :)

• dmkdmk

March 2014
    104 Reputation
    Hahahaha Reni-Chan is sooo funny

Just randomly after looking at people playing baseball "I want to roast sweet potatoes."

• April 2014
    45 Reputation
    Hi DJ Anon,
    Really want to see these two episodes subbed if possible
    http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/douga/momocloch/7
    http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/douga/momocloch/6
    I heard Kaneko gets a little foot torture and i really want to see it, can't find these episodes anywhere though even unsubbed.
    Are these the continuation of the series that you have already subbed to number #5?
    Thanks man, serious lack of momoclo subs in the world, can't work out why they're awesome!

• DJ-AN0NDJ-AN0N

April 2014
    111 Reputation
    there's no earthly way of knowing...
    which direction we are going...
    there's no knowing where we're going...
    or which way the wind is blowing!

• MrGoatMrGoat

April 2014
    99 Reputation
    That amazingly cryptic charlie and the chocolate factory quote has me excited for whichever direction your going! :) You can't control DJ-ANON, he controls you... with subs. :D

• April 2014
    5201 Reputation
    まるごと山梨 20140415

くまパワ 4/14ゲストももクロ

• April 2014
    5201 Reputation
    ^
    I'm sorry.
    I have mistaken the thread.

• dmkdmk

April 2014
    104 Reputation
    Aaargh I saw five new replies in this thread and was so excited thinking a new sub had come out haha.

• NyokouNyokou

April 2014
    15 Reputation
    ._. Do you guys need help with subs? I'd think you'd be more in need of translators but if you need help with any other part of the process, I could maybe help. But this would have to be after I go back to Indiana cause right now I'm still at my parents' home. ^^'

• DJ-AN0NDJ-AN0N

May 2014
    111 Reputation
    MomocloChan Sub#6

In this episode:

Finally, what you were waiting for; the very reason variety shows exist: penalty games!

---
    Translation: Eri Lancaster
    Proofreading: MrAchiKochi
    Special Thanks to Azureus.

Taken from Momoiro Clover Channel - Kessen wa Kinyo Gogo 6 ji! DVD Box DVD 2.
    ---

http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?app=xbt&CODE=details&torrent=72558

• dmkdmk

May 2014
    104 Reputation
    Thank you so much! This is one of the things I most look forward to, these subbed episodes! I honestly think about it nearly every day, "I wonder when the next sub will come out?" and I wish I could help in some way to make it happen but I know basically no Japanese. I've watched all the subbed Momokuro Chans at least 10x over, they're my favourite things to watch! If Eri is the one who has translated the previous ones (I haven't watched #6 yet) you're doing an amazing job, no need to be concerned!

• InvaderInvader

May 2014
    1737 Reputation
    Thank you so much!. Somehow you always manage to release the subbed episodes when I'm having a crappy day. So the day doesn't end up being so bad after all. >:D<

• OM617OM617

May 2014
    176 Reputation
    Thank you! The translations are very helpful in learning the language. I hope somebody will translate the Akumu-chan movie when it comes out!

• May 2014
    45 Reputation
    Thank you so much to the sub team, you don't know just how badly i crave to see everything momoclo and understand it, like the above poster i think about another sub daily.. Going to wait until my wife is home and watch it with her!

• zombrex

May 2014
    42 Reputation
    Thanks for Momoclo Chan Sub 6 always look forward to them.

• dmkdmk

July 2014
    104 Reputation
    After watching sub #6 for roughly the 143rd time, I was just curious - is there another sub in progress?

• July 2014
    45 Reputation
    Touchy subject... but can we donate to make it happen, i'd donate! So heartbreaking knowing momoclo subs will be few and far between, they make me so happy.