"Thank you! Momoclo" project for their 6th birthday
  • May 2014
    5201 Reputation
    Many of videos and pictures posted to this forum have illegality.
    They should already know videos and pictures.(youku, dailymotion, youtube...)
    Probably they turn a blind eye to the injustices.
    They will regulate all if it becomes known to them.

• MrGoatMrGoat

May 2014
    99 Reputation
    Tricky question, you would think that momoclo staff would know about this site. All they need to do is do the tiniest bit of internet research into overseas fans and they would find it. That said, the download links would cause them to think about the situation. I doubt they'd go after H!O for example but they could go after us. It's a shame cos if they really followed this forum they'd see it's a labour of love not thievery. Meh, my opinion changes nothing anyway!

How's it all going by the way? The editing and what not. Looking good? :)

• May 2014
    904 Reputation
    That's true. Not to mention there are a lot of fans who can't afford the shipping costs for merch which means the only way they can get stuff is through downloads or second-hand sales. It's fine if they do buy official merch once in a while but we have no choice and have to find the easiest and cheapest way to get to merchandise and perfs even if it risks how much support we have for the girls.
    Unfortunately, business doesn't exactly work that way since anything that is uploaded is piracy and it's not really considered "full support for the girls and the company".
    As for the Facebook group, we decided to delete all download links to keep the page clean but videos are still there to keep other fans updated if we find something worth watching like television appearances or things alike. Not many members there come to this forum so we have to keep them updated as well. But hopefully the FB page doesn't get into too much trouble since our sole purpose is to gather a lot of fans from outside Japan and try to keep them updated on information like this forum. But I do wish that it does give staff members an idea that overseas fans do exist and we try to find ways to keep ourselves updated whether it's to screenshot their official website to keep updates on their schedules or to see what kind of news is spreading about the girls. But we also give credit to members from this forum who have kept us updated so we can transfer the information to the FB page

and MonkeyPop-san, ganbatte! *^*

• May 2014
    66 Reputation
    Thank you for your answers guys, they were really helpful! I don't want to take any risks.

And I'm happy editing is going well! I still have to add an ending and insert some subtitles. I think, at least I hope it will be nice to watch!

• MrGoatMrGoat

May 2014
    99 Reputation
    ^ I'm sure it will be! :)

• May 2014
    66 Reputation
    And and and... HERE IT IS!!!!

Thank you everyone, really, thank you for your participation!

Now, let's share!

• InvaderInvader

May 2014
    1737 Reputation
    That was awesome guys. I hope this somehow reaches the girls because I'm sure they'll be thrilled to know they have fans all over the world.

• sskssk

May 2014
    16 Reputation
    Nice job!

• eyelesseyeless

May 2014
    2256 Reputation
    Great job!! Thank you everyone

• dmkdmk

May 2014
    104 Reputation
    I just watched momokuro watch this vid live on stream! Awesome :P

• May 2014
    904 Reputation
    Mou... nakuchau yo... honto ni iiada yo... TTATT

• InvaderInvader

May 2014
    1737 Reputation
    They did watch it? Damn it, I was sleeping. Now I'm super jelous of you guys. Gonna go build a time machine now and participate :((

• May 2014
    904 Reputation
    the girls commented on it and were really surprised to have fans in so many different areas. For those who did fanart (which is only 2 members. Me and another girl on the FB page), they were really happy about it and thankful for the support. Even waving at the cameras to communicate to us.

(Yes, I bawled my eyes out when I found out I was the only one who said I was a takanofu and Reni was happy enough to say Thanks. Well... I cried when the video just came up on the screen)

• InvaderInvader

May 2014
    1737 Reputation
    ^ That must have been quite an experience. If you got to see it live then Reni was saying it directly to you :)>-
    And I'm sure they won't forget it. They have countless japanese fans but only a few international. I'm truly happy for you.

• May 2014
    904 Reputation
    Arigato. Yea, It was still a little late in my area when they saw it (around 9:50 pm I think) and a lot of people on the FB group were crying because they saw our efforts into reaching out to them. But having Reni saying "Thank you" was like she was right in the room and not on my laptop... A lot of the fans (especially those in the video) were extremely happy that the girls waved and gave their thanks to us since they know we're probably watching them at the time. I actually didn't think it would make us cry for over an hour.

• May 2014
    66 Reputation
    Waking up and seeing this. Yes, they streamed it during the only 3h30 when I was not here on all the 24h ahaha.

But! Even if I didn't watch it live, I'm so happy. In heaven. That means we achieved our goal, and even that we went further than everything I had imagined! And that made me shake and cry too. The videos from everywhere on this Earth I edited were seen by Momoclo (and their staff and like 40000 people haha).

Even hours after, I'm still overflowing with happiness (and tiredness :p).

I'm waiting for them to put the show on their channel... No way I don't see it in the end!

• May 2014
    904 Reputation
    De mo Arigatou, MonkeyPop-san! You started this project and now our senpais noticed us and know we support them! (ah... matta yo... :(( )

• May 2014
    66 Reputation
    Still not realizing, huh? Me neither :p
    You're welcome Mizuchan! But as I already said it would have been nothing if you guys hadn't believe in it. I'm so proud of all of us!

Also, the Momoclo fans communities on the Internet have a great role in it since they gather us together. So thanks to this forum for existing, and to its fabulous admin and its members!

• May 2014
    904 Reputation
    Yay! *claps* :D

• MrGoatMrGoat

May 2014
    99 Reputation
    Wow i missed a lot over the weekend!

The video is amazing! :D i was so happy watching it. Seeing all our hard work come together, showing our love in so many unique ways is really touching. I love it. :)

Thank you to everyone involved and to Monkiipop, i liked your dance. :p

They need to release 24 hour jikan on their channel! I can't wait to see their faces when they watch my part, it's gonna be so great. >.<! And just seeing them happy because of all our efforts is going to feel amazing. Congratulations Mizuki-chan on being acknowledged by Reni, that would really set off the waterworks. :p<br />

WOW! :D