[SINGLE] MOON PRIDE
  • August 2014
    5759 Reputation
    「MOON PRIDE」LIVE MV(from ももクロ夏のバカ騒ぎ2014 日産スタジアム大会~桃神祭~)/ももいろクローバーZ(MOON PRIDE/MOMOIRO CLOVER Z)

• OM617OM617

August 2014
    176 Reputation
    They are all singing and looking great! Their individual efforts are really paying off.

• August 2014
    91 Reputation
    momomofu said:

「MOON PRIDE」LIVE MV(from ももクロ夏のバカ騒ぎ2014 日産スタジアム大会~桃神祭~)/ももいろクローバーZ(MOON PRIDE/MOMOIRO CLOVER Z)

According to the "Natalie" release previously quoted, this should come from the Saturday event (and of course it MUST be so, because the context for the Sunday performance was completely dissimilar), but down there in the "arena", I had a really different impression in terms of lights and chromatic balance.

An impressive performance anyway, despite some problematic intonation, and it is really sad to observe the relatively modest success of the single, especially considering「月虹」.
    I picked up both editions on the day of realease, while visiting Takayama and other sites in Gifu-ken (typical idiotic gaijin behaviour, but of course I don't regret it in any way...)

• OM617OM617

August 2014
    176 Reputation
    Who are the music and lyrics composers for these songs?

• mavmav

August 2014
    171 Reputation
    Moon Pride Composer/Arranger/Lyricist Revo
    月虹 Composer/Arranger/Lyricist 小坂明子/小坂明子/白薔薇 sumire (武內直子)
    Moon Revenge Composer/Arranger/Lyricist 小坂明子/橋本由香利/冬杜花代子

• August 2014
    93 Reputation
    I think it's absolutely amazing that Naoko Takeuchi herself wrote the lyris for Gekkou *-*
    also, her pseudonym (Shirobara Sumire) totally reveals how much she loves takarazuka

• zombrex

September 2014
    42 Reputation
    Moon Pride getting an official overseas release?
    Just noticed Amazon JP have an import version of moon pride listed with a November 18th release date.
    Group name is specifically listed in english and its sold by Amazon international sales so seems legit.
    http://www.amazon.co.jp/Moon-Pride-Momoiro-Clover-Z/dp/B00N4VQCXQ