Smart Phone Games
  • July 2014
    644 Reputation
    Any games you play on smart phone?
    I currently play Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, Kingdom Clash, and Brave Frontier on my iPhone. I've tried Puzzle and Dragons, but I'm terrible at matching orb colors.

• August 2015
    487 Reputation
    O.O i play brave frontier A LOT now....

• August 2015
    644 Reputation
    I've updated my mobile game selections to: Brave Frontier GL & JP, One Piece Treasure Cruise GL, Tales of Link JP, Final Fantasy Record Keeper JP, One Piece Dance Battle JP, Monster Strike GL, Star Wars Commander, and a Japanese Mahjong app.

What's your BF GL ID? Mine's 57130021

• InvaderInvader

August 2015
    1774 Reputation
    I thought this post was going to teach me how to download Syachi's game on a iTunes Store different from Japan. I don't usually play smartphone games but I want to play that one.

I'm playing Fallout Shelter right now but I don't think mobile games are my thing, I rather play on console.

• August 2015
    644 Reputation
    Unless the game was made available to other regions, the only way to get it would be to have a Japanese iTunes account. That being said, I've heard various things about making one whether it requires a Japanese credit card or not, but I made mine with my Japanese credit card...so I don't have much information otherwise.

• August 2015
    10 Reputation
    Yeah I spend my time on a lot of Console games... (ANIMAL CROSSING >.<)