Sakazaki Kounosuke no Momoiro Folk Mura(坂崎幸之助のももいろフォーク村)
  • December 2015
    372 Reputation

Wow. The silence is deafening......
    Seems amatoshi and me are the only ones interested. Lol

I'm interested, but I only now finished watching it. Takes me a long time to watch these things, because every time I like a song, I rewind and re-watch it 3-4 times. And then the next night, I go back and watch it again from the start. It took me a night and a half just to get past the part where Kanako plays the xylophone.

• December 2015
    3398 Reputation
    ROFL. That'll keep you busy for a week then

In a way this show is what sets them apart from AKB for example
    Don't get me wrong. I have all the respect in the world for Akimoto's groups and achievements.
    They're doing a great job and the girls work just as hard as "ours"
    But with AKB everything has to be perfect. You can look at it and think "Wow. Looks great"
    But it doesn't touch my heart the least bit.

So while it would be interesting to see a perfect show I'd rather not here.
    I'll take it with the imperfections. Maybe even because of them. Lol

Oh, and thanks for the paragraphs, Revan
    It makes reading and understanding you a lot easier indeed :)

• honkey5honkey5

December 2015
    304 Reputation
    Revan said:

AND I LOVE THE LAST FOLKMURA and the all eps before, that's why it crossed to my mind "what happened if last show was more prepared"

Yeah. But man, there is a lot of things i would want to happen MCZ related.

A MCZ anime
    A MCZ asadora like Amachan, 15 minute episodes without too much drama
    Broadcast of the Momokuno concerts, or at least a BluRay
    2 yearly 12 Hour Ustreams besides the 24 Ustream, preferably the 12 hours previous to Ichidaichi Day 1 and Touhjinsai Day 2
    A Bluray with the best Folkmura moments (A bluray with all the episodes would be awesome... and dearly expénsive).. ebven better, make it a Blu-Ray/CD bundle
    Tamai on a Horror movie (a decent one, not the awful ones HP is known for)
    Renichan doing Rakugo and Ustream of that
    Solo Albums by the girls. Or a Cover´s EP.

In the words of J/R : You cant always get what you want

• December 2015
    372 Reputation

ROFL. That'll keep you busy for a week then

In a way this show is what sets them apart from AKB for example
    Don't get me wrong. I have all the respect in the world for Akimoto's groups and achievements.
    They're doing a great job and the girls work just as hard as "ours"
    But with AKB everything has to be perfect. You can look at it and think "Wow. Looks great"
    But it doesn't touch my heart the least bit.

So while it would be interesting to see a perfect show I'd rather not here.
    I'll take it with the imperfections. Maybe even because of them. Lol

Oh, and thanks for the paragraphs, Revan
    It makes reading and understanding you a lot easier indeed :)

This'll be my last post concerning this "debate" (because it really is just a minor disagreement we're having with Revan, that's not worth turning into an argument), but I'd just like to add that this show involves Momoclo getting out of their comfort zone, and singing a natsukashii (not trying to show off my Japanese, I honestly don't remember the English word for it) style of music.

And it's very interesting, but we don't want them to make this style their comfort zone, do we? Their comfort zone should be what Hyadain and Ian Parton and the like come up with...a lot more innovative than the olden timey songs they sing on Folk Mura. They're not a cover band, they're on the cutting edge of not just J-pop, but modern popular music in general. It's nice that they spend a day or two every month covering old songs (you have to understand the past before you can face the future), but that should be the limit. They can't afford to spend more on this one, nostalgic (there's that word) cable show.

• RevanRevan

December 2015
    230 Reputation
    glad that i can help matt :D

well i can't comment on other "idol" cause i don't watch them or follow any other group
    all i know is most of em can't sing(lypsinc) and dance is 3 step only (thats what i get from what Akari says)
    soo um where is the perfection in that lol. well unless what you mean prefect is cute preety sexy, than, i also don't see it as Great and certainly not touching my heart at all too lol

• RevanRevan

December 2015
    230 Reputation
    lol Honkey, what i want is the girls goes on music and leave this jack of all trade in entertaintment industry "idol" status hence why i post my oppinion and comment here cause i think it's the right place :) but i get your point of view and what you want :)

and stansfield how can a once in a while prepared show, a live show, can become a comfort zone ?
    even the girls mention their only comfort zone is in AE Concert in front of Mononofu only
    not even Summer Dive or other big concert that they did each year is a comfort zone to them,
    if it's open for public and not just mononofu and it's live show i don't think it will become their comfort zone
    unless they already achieved a certain level and can be call master of live show,
    which i don't think any artist act(Stage) or music ever achieve

• December 2015
    3398 Reputation
    honkey5 said:

But man, there is a lot of things i would want to happen MCZ related.

I'm humble. I'd settle for a Tenkasu Trio album... :)

• December 2015
    487 Reputation
    My Christmas wish is a Tenkasu Trio Christmas Single >w< Which probably is not going to happen

• vimoralvimoral

December 2015
    1424 Reputation
    AMomonofu said:

My Christmas wish is a Tenkasu Trio Christmas Single >w< Which probably is not going to happen

Me Too !

The best Sub-unit of the Stardust groups worth a single.

• honkey5honkey5

December 2015
    304 Reputation
    Ha ha. Didn't include that on my wish list because at this rate, whatever I mentioned is likelier to happen before this

• December 2015
    322 Reputation
    The day an Eien no Trinity single is released will be without a doubt the best day of all eternity. If that ever happens. A big if, but one can hope. Lol

• December 2015
    3398 Reputation
    ici_jp has uploaded the complete show which is appx. 24 minutes longer
    There's a nice intro with the band coming onstage one by one and starts playing until Momoclo enter and it ends with "Momokadan no Theme" (which started rather abruptly in the first airing)
    And at the end after "Sweat and Tears" the ALFEE members stay on for a joined performance of "Marie Anne" (which we know from FNS)

And at the end all the guests come back to sing "Happy Xmas (War is Over)"

So how would you prefer the torrent?
    The whole thing again (which would mean downloading close to 4GB I guess)
    Or the additional parts as seperate files?

• AzureusAzureus

December 2015
    1470 Reputation
    Yeah it it felt like it started off late when watching the first couple second of it. I found about this online and decided to stop it there and wait to see if those missing parts will show up later(which glad I did).

And yeah I prefer to have it one file otherwise people might ask to find the missing parts in the future, but thats my opinion, whatever you choose I'm happy to have it either way.

• December 2015
    3398 Reputation

• December 2015
    3398 Reputation
    Oh for completion purposes in all my info files the name of the guest guitar player was omitted
    We can't have that, can we... He's Kohji Ueda (植田浩二) :)

Btw normally they always announce the next episode on the show's website once the old one has aired.
    http://www.fujitv.co.jp/FOLKMURA/index.html
    Nothing so far though.
    Does anyone know of a date in January?

• honkey5honkey5

December 2015
    304 Reputation
    Could it be that with the 5 dome tour and new albums Folk Mura will go on hiatus?

I hope is not the case..

• December 2015
    19 Reputation
    Momoiro Folk Mura 2016 Schedule

Jan 28, 2016
    Feb 11, 2016 Satoshi Takebe birthday party
    Mar 17, 2016 Momoka birthday party
    Apr 14, 2016 Kounosuke Sakazaki birthday party
    May 19, 2016
    Jun 9, 2016 Shiori, Ahrin & Reni birthday party
    Jul 14, 2016 Kanako birthday party

http://otogumi.fujitv.co.jp/lovekp/E20151220005.html

Don't worry :)

• December 2015
    3398 Reputation
    Thanks for the list :)

• December 2015
    372 Reputation
    Shiorist said:

Announcing it four months before: smart way to go.

• honkey5honkey5

December 2015
    304 Reputation

Shiorist said:

Announcing it four months before: smart way to go.

I hope no "surprise party" this time. I have the feeling she will quit the group if the same thing happens
    :D