Sakazaki Kounosuke no Momoiro Folk Mura(坂崎幸之助のももいろフォーク村)
  • October 2014
    472 Reputation
    Oh man, I love Moritaka Chisato... Aarin looks perfect!

Looking forward to watching this.

• October 2014
    5201 Reputation

I didn't understand this word they were saying in the postcard sender's bit. It soundly like カメードという海外 -- does anyone know what they were saying?

The kaigainofu who sent a postcard to us lives in Kameido, Tokyo.

• mocha21mocha21

November 2014
    380 Reputation
    Spoiler:

Shiorin didn't wanna be kissed, that's rare :)) or maybe because she was aware the program is in a family time slot :))

• EmceeZEmceeZ

November 2014
    264 Reputation
    My little momotakagi heart melted when they sang best friend to each other :x :x :x

• November 2014
    5201 Reputation
    November 27
    #3 "miwa Kuro KounosukeZ! Akogi na 7nin"
    http://www.fujitv.co.jp/FOLKMURA/index.html
    Guest:miwa

• mavmav

November 2014
    171 Reputation
    Looks like Momoclo have to step up their guitar game now :))

Itsuka kimi ga kureta kotoba~♪

• November 2014
    62 Reputation
    Hope they won't invite Minami Kousetsu for the next time. It really starts to be a bit repetitive. There're people with whom they've collaborated, but haven't appeared in variety shows together yet, like Miyuki Nakajima of Marty. It would be nice to see those two in this "studio"))

• InvaderInvader

November 2014
    1737 Reputation
    They should collaborate with new people. I've got nothing against Miwa but they've done a lot of stuff with her. there has to be other people in Japan :))

• OM617OM617

November 2014
    176 Reputation
    Miwa is great, but she just doesn't seem to "click" with Momoclo. Not as awkwardly as Scandal though.
    I think You Kikkawa would be a great collaboration.

• mavmav

November 2014
    171 Reputation
    Wait what? Miwaclo have produced tons of amazing things.

The chemistry between them is the entire reason "Itsuka kima ga" exists (which is not only a great song, Momoclo contributed in writing too!), not to mention this spectacular performance

Their collaboration is probably also what paved the way for them to go on Bokura no Ongaku (which Momoclo really have no business being there)

Yes their musical styles are quite different, but with the direction Momoclo have been going lately I'd say having a legit musical talent as a close friend and frequent collaborator is quite important. And I'm not even a fan of Miwa's muisc, lol

I've no doubt the show will feature more first-time guests in the future, since that will be what really turns this program into a legit music show instead of the semi-fanservice it is right now, but it seems they're going for "safe" guests first to ease the girls into this format. I mean just by having a familiar face in Nishikawa, Momoclo seemed much more natural during the 2nd episode. This is still pretty daunting for them, so I won't mind if they take it a bit more slowly.

If I had to guess, I think the Christmas episode will probably feature multiple guests.

• asan

November 2014
    462 Reputation
    New guests means new songs, and the girls are too busy to practice. If Kanako read the lyrics off a screen like Nishikawa did, it'd become a whole different sort of show ^^;

• OM617OM617

November 2014
    176 Reputation
    mav said:

'd say having a legit musical talent as a close friend and frequent collaborator is quite important.

Well I do like miwa, and her work with Momoclo is what got me into her music, but their work together feels more like a professional strategy move than friendship. She just has a "keep it up miwa, its almost over" look on her face every time she has to force a smile.

• mavmav

November 2014
    171 Reputation
    Ehh...I dunno man, I've watched every collaboration they've had as well as interviews with Miwa regarding Momoclo and she seemed pretty genuinely happy in all of them.

I still can't get over how cute it is that she got scolded by her agency for fooling around with Momoclo.
    Or how heartwarming it is that she cried during Girl's Factory 14 because of the fanchants for "Itsuka kima ga"
    That for me shows the biggest validation of being a Mononofu herself.

There's a good reason that out of all the collaborations Momoclo had, Miwa is the only one whom fans will consider as an honorable member of Momoclo (Yay for our orange member, lol)

• mocha21mocha21

November 2014
    380 Reputation
    11/27 Sakazaki Kounosuke no Momoiro Folk Mura #3 is started
    1. Momoclo & Konosuke Sakazaki - Hoshizora no Distance (THE ALFEE)
    2. Tamai - Chiisana Koro Kara (JUDY AND MARY)
    3. Ariyasu - Mamotte Agetai (Yuming)
    4. Sasaki - Rogue no Dengon (Yuming, Kiki's Delivery Service OST)
    5. Takagi - Sotsugyo (Yuki Saito)
    6. Tamai - Kami wo Shite Shimaou (Izumi Kato)
    7. Sasaki - Shoujo A (Akina Nakamori)
    8. Momota & Tamai - Sannenme no Uwaki (Hiroshi & Kibo)
    9. Momoclo - Musician (Konosuke Sakazaki)
    here comes miwa
    10. Momoclo & miwa - Hikari E (miwa)
    11. Momoclo & miwa - Haru ni Nattara (miwa)
    12. Tamai & miwa - Kataomoi (miwa)
    13. Momoclo & miwa - Kibou no Wa (miwa new single)
    14. Ariyasu & miwa - Furui Nikki (Akiko Wada)
    15. Ariyasu & miwa - True Colors (Cyndy Lauper)
    16. Momota & miwa - Shikkaku (Izumi Sakaki)
    17. Momoclo & miwa - Wani to Shampoo
    18. Momoclo & miwa - Aozora (miwa)
    19. Momoclo & miwa - Itsuka Kimi ga

This episode has the most performances to date, their guitars were only played in Aozora.
    Ahrin - Shoujo A with her cosplay as always

• mavmav

November 2014
    171 Reputation
    After watching the whole thing....what a complete display of force by miwa, lol

With Nishikawa you don't notice as much, since he's mostly a power singer and pretty well-established...but miwa here showed excellent control and voice projection on a multitude of highly technical power songs and slow ballads. The one scene that really stood out for me was when Momoka and miwa were singing True Colors, with Momoka forcing the high notes out while miwa effortlessly cruised through.

Add the fact that appearance-wise and age-wise she isn't that different from Momoclo......

It's even more amusing to me since I just finished watching Momoiro Yobanashi and was thinking how nice they'd improved through the years. Then they go head to head with a legit singer in a studio setting

I hope the girls don't get too demoralized, they've still got a long way to go :))

( miwa did praise Kanako's "Shikkaku" on her blog though!)

• November 2014
    3398 Reputation

• asan

November 2014
    462 Reputation
    mav said:

but miwa here showed excellent control and voice projection on a multitude of highly technical power songs and slow ballads.

What gets me is that that's all she ever does. Technical and distanced. I don't even know how great her voice is because her material is so shallow. Like she said: I cover the songs I can't write.

Wasn't Aarin a bit gloomy this time?

• mavmav

December 2014
    171 Reputation
    First wave of guests for the 12/27 3 hour special announced

イルカ (Iruka) - Showa era singer/songwriter who has arguably the most famous and classic cover of "なごり雪" (Nagori Yuki) which was later covered by Momoka

太田裕美 (Hiromi Ota) - Showa era singer/songwriter who sang the ultra famous "木綿のハンカチーフ" (Momen no handkerchief) which Shiorin and Reni covered on the show

尾崎亜美 (Amii Ozaki) - singer/songwriter who wrote lots of songs for 80s/90s artists

^-----these three collaborated with Momoclo during Kosetsu Minami's 「Summer Picnic」concert
    There is also speculation that one of these is the songwriter for Momoclo's new Christmas single.
    (Or, since there are three songs in the Christmas single, maybe each person is in charge of a song)

榊いずみ (Izumi Sakaki) - original singer and writer of the song "失格" (Shikaku) which miwa covered with Kanako on the show

MY LITTLE LOVER - Originally a trio group (sort of like globe), but currently only vocalist akko is an official member of the group. Also the original singer of the famous song "Hello,Again~昔からある场所~" which Reni covered during 「Gentou」

• December 2014
    904 Reputation
    "Hello, Again" MY LITTLE LOVER x Takagi Reni

My prayers have been answered... TTwTT

• December 2014
    5201 Reputation
    Sakazaki Kounosuke no Momoiro Folk Christmas

01, Silent Night
    02, Santa San
    03, Koibito ga Santa Clause(Matsutoya Yumi)
    04, Sakuranbo(Otsuka Ai) / A-rin and Reni
    05, Kageriyuku Heya(Matsutoya Yumi) / Momoka
    06, Shibuya de Go ji(Suzuki Masayuki and Kikuchi Momoko) / Shiori and A-rin
    07, Nagori Yuki(Iruka) / Iruka and Momoka
    08, Ame no Monogatari(Iruka) / Iruka and Shiori
    09, Sarada no Kuni kara Kita Musume(Iruka) / Iruka and Momoclo
    10, Momen no Handkerchief(Ota Hiromi) / Ota Hiromi, Shiori and Reni
    11, Saraba Siberia Tetsudou(Ota Hiromi) / Ota Hiromi and Momoka
    12, Kimi to Aruita Seishun(Ota Hiromi) / Ota Hiromi and Osaretai
    13, Tenshi no Wink(Ozaki Ami) / Ozaki Ami and A-rin
    14, My Pure Lady(Ozaki Ami) / Ozaki Ami and Shiori
    15, Olivia wo Kikinagra(Anri) / Ozaki Ami and Kanako
    16, Utsukushisugite(GARO) / Kato Izumi and Reni
    17, Haikara san ga Toru(Minamino Youko) / A-rin
    18, Soto wa Shiroi Yuki no Yoru(Yoshida Takuro) / Sakazaki Kounosuke
    19, Boku no Suki na Sensei(RC SUCCESSION)
    20, Nanairo no Stardust / Momoclo
    21, Hello Again(MY LITTLE LOVER) / MY LITTLE LOVER and Reni
    22, Shikkaku(Sakaki Izumi) / Sakaki Izumi and Kanako
    23, WHITE BREATH(TMR) / Nishikawa Takanori and Kanako
    24, Kimi ga Torisugita Ato ni(THE ALFEE) / Sakazaki, Takamizawa and Momoclo
    25, SWEET 19 BLUES(Amuro Namie) / Komuro Tetsuya, Shiori and Momoka
    26, Happy Xmas "War Is Over" (John Lennon) / All members