Sakazaki Kounosuke no Momoiro Folk Mura(坂崎幸之助のももいろフォーク村)
  • RevanRevan

March 2015
    230 Reputation
    ^
    ^
    Momokaaaa ........ ANATA WO AISHITERU T_T
    OTANJOBI OMEDETO JU DAY HAYAI for JU YEN UTSHUKUSI TO KIREI ONNA :))

• March 2015
    5201 Reputation

01, Happy Birthday to You
    02, ANNIVERSARY(Matsutoya Yumi) / Momoka

Momoka hadn't planned to sing these songs, so she seems to have been surprised.

• March 2015
    77 Reputation
    ^^That explains a lot. Momoka sounds good but something is off. She seems to lack the gustso she usually has when she performs, ya know? There's no joy at all. She seems really upset about something. Again, no illness please!

Aarin continues to mature and Reni continues to be awesome.

I'm super happy whenever I hear Shiori cover "Sotsugyo". What a pro to soldier on with difficulty. In spite of the obvious voice issues, I enjoyed it. Emotional performance are always good to me.

I always look forward to this show because it's beautifully human and raw. It's always beautiful to watch them even with their imperfections. However, what I loved most about this episode besides hearing the acoustic version of my fav Kimi no Ato was Kanako. Kanako was the highlight. She reminded us once again why she's the leader. When her teammates aren't at their best, she encourages them with a smile, by singing along or even holding their hand. The little gestures that make the difference. I love it.

• asan

March 2015
    462 Reputation
    There was a lot of bad judgement in this episode, mostly by Kikuchi P.

I'm really not confident in my Japanese this time, but afterwards he seems to have blogged that Momoka should man up and go with the flow.

For the oblivious people: Momoka knew neither that there'd be a birthday thing nor that she'd sing that first song, and it completely ruined her day, because she likes to be at her best. Shiori again got a song outside her range.

• RevanRevan

March 2015
    230 Reputation
    if i were to watch it live i won't be able to enjoy this episode of folkmura instead i will be more worried when will momoka fall :(, they should have let momoka appears only for the first 2 song + the third dandelion and let him go rest (tell him to go home n rest........ momoka herself i bet will not wanted it (cause she is the type that will not want to dissapoint every one either member fan management or live band) there fore the manager should've forced her ........ 4 person show afterward will be more better than .......

just wondering , how long till their fan club concert ?
    this maku ga agaru campaign i like it cause i can see them everyday but with this drawback it's no fun anymore :( even shiori is like she is about to sick atleast he can't get her voice right

• mocha21mocha21

March 2015
    380 Reputation
    ^they still have a month to go until the AE dome concert and there will be a monthly Takahashi concert next week.
    I think this is one uneasy episode to watch, everyone thought the surprise would brighten up the show and ended up the opposite, what's wrong Ariyasu, really, it really turned the mood upside down, and doubles with the fact most of the songs are kinda gloomy, and Tamai is also messing up bad.
    A-rin's graduation is sad and tearful but for some different reasons. I hope the April episode will do a lot better.

oh, and the writer and composer of Sweet 18 Boogie is Yukari Hashimoto, she has worked with them since Moon Revenge. I was expecting that person since it has always been him but I should've known... :P

• asan

March 2015
    462 Reputation
    Spoiler:
    mocha21 said:

I think this is one uneasy episode to watch, everyone thought the surprise would brighten up the show and ended up the opposite, what's wrong Ariyasu, really, it really turned the mood upside down,

Who knows. I can imagine that in the heat of the moment she felt universally betrayed and went on strike. It didn't help that she'd asked for that song, or that the others were bragging how they'd deceived her during rehearsals. Maybe Kikuchi turned her one creative outlet into just another idol show, and everyone played along. Who knows.

EDIT she blogged that she just couldn't deal with not being sure of the setlist anymore.

• March 2015
    77 Reputation
    ^^ That's really disappointing. I genuinely feel bad for Momoka because I get it. This is her opportunity to really express herself but not to be cruel, she kinda signed up for things like this. It's show business with equal emphasis on 'show' and 'business'. Unless you have some sort of creative/financial control, you have to expect producers, mangers, organizers etc to throw things like this at you. Sometimes, they do it to push you or for the sake of entertainment but these things happen. I've seen it happen many times. However, when unexpected things happen, you have take it on the chin and put on a 'show'. From the little I know about her, she's tough so I'm hoping she'll learn from this and return a stronger person. She's got great teammates so I'm sure she'll be okay.

• March 2015
    366 Reputation
    seems "graduation" theme yesterday brought a different meaning to Ariyasu and Tamai.
    I saw people complaining on twitter about Ariyasu. after I learned the reason, somewhat I understand. but it was still "NG" since in show bussiness, you shouldn't make that kind of face and go with the flow.

mocha21 said:

oh, and the writer and composer of Sweet 18 Boogie is Yukari Hashimoto, she has worked with them since Moon Revenge. I was expecting that person since it has always been him but I should've known... :P

Hashimoto first work for Momoclo was the arrangement of PUSH, if I'm not mistaken :p

• InvaderInvader

March 2015
    1737 Reputation
    I haven't seen the show yet. I think they're bound to break at some point, they're human, it's natural for it to happen. The important thing is to get over it and do better on the next show.

With all the appearances and trips for the movie they've been making it's no wonder it happened now. I bet they aren't getting any sleep and, as professional as they are, the body and the mind have limits. She should get some rest and get back up with full energy.

• mocha21mocha21

March 2015
    380 Reputation
    ^^ah yes, my bad, missed a ctrl+f :P
    I kinda understand the confusion, and it's natural of course, but her expression for the rest two hours is a bit jarring. It's still surprised me a lot since Ariyasu was the one who displayed a high level of professionalism switch.

• March 2015
    3398 Reputation
    Here's my encode on HO
    http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?app=xbt&CODE=details&torrent=83566

Yeah I doubt this one's going to make it on anyone's Top 3 list...
    Pity for Ahrin whose episode this was really with a new solo song and no less than four cosplays
    image image image
    Spoiler:
    image image image
    image image image

• March 2015
    3398 Reputation
    And of course a Momoka caps SP. Lol
    Cheerful...
    image image image
    Not so cheerful...
    Spoiler:
    image image image
    image image image

Now there's a clenched fist if I ever saw one... But I do like the middle cap bottom row regardless...
    I agree that this wasn't professional demeanor (though after reading the comments here I expected a lot worse...)
    I dunno. I think there was more than meets the eye. I guess we'll never know.

On another note does anyone know why there was that new Ahrin solo song?
    And has anyone found the lyrics yet (or can put them into kanji)?

• March 2015
    114 Reputation
    Bin82501 said:

Kanako was the highlight. She reminded us once again why she's the leader. When her teammates aren't at their best, she encourages them with a smile, by singing along or even holding their hand. The little gestures that make the difference. I love it.

^^ I totally agree-- she's supporting Shiori here https://vine.co/v/O0lPMODOIW0

• March 2015
    77 Reputation
    ^^Yeah she held Momoka's hand too.

Those caps are so sad. She looks so upset but her voice was still so beautiful on Kimi no Ato.

• March 2015
    3398 Reputation
    Well in all fairness the first three caps were from the episode as well...

• mocha21mocha21

March 2015
    380 Reputation

On another note does anyone know why there was that new Ahrin solo song?

A-rin new solo debuted in Ore no the Best Ten in January (along with the new duet unit with Takagi), maybe we will find out why when the DVD comes out :P

• March 2015
    3398 Reputation
    Thanks. That had slipped by me :)

• AzureusAzureus

March 2015
    1470 Reputation
    MomoiroClover-Z♪ももいろクローバーZ♪ The 45th K.sakazaki's Fork village 03.05.2015 1_3

MomoiroClover-Z♪ももいろクローバーZ♪ The 45th K.sakazaki's Fork village 03.05.2015 2_3

MomoiroClover-Z♪ももいろクローバーZ♪ The 45th K.sakazaki's Fork village 03.05.2015 3_3

• March 2015
    32 Reputation
    more than upset, momoka looks like shes having a anxiety attack. her arms tremble, fingers cold, face turned pale and unable to even talk right. she tried to rub her hands together and making a fist to keep herself right, but it didnt workout. it was so painful to see her when she came back, her hands wouldnt stop shaking when shes holding the postcard, she keeps making small movements to hide it. her face is so pale its turning blue. at around 49 minute mark,, u can see her whole body is trembling and twitching uncontrollably, the small fist, her shoulders, and when she picked up the card. at 1:10:30 she couldnt even stand right.

the managers made a horrible mistake by pushing momoka into this situation, even worse when they kept her in, despite her discomfort. she can see herself in the monitors infront of them, her performing bad is only going to worsen the anxiety.

i think the most incredible person in this episode is aarin, she completely shifted the focus onto herself for the whole episode after feeling discomfort in the air, trying her hardest so momoka can recover. reni and shiori didnt feel like their usual cheerful talktive selfs. and kanako tried to comfort momoka during the show but it didn't work so well.

this doesn't seem like theres some kinda problem within the 5, more like managers are pushing them too hard, with 3 singles, movie, theatre, concerts and regular TV show appearances all within the past 2 month, the girls are probably exhausted, they have never been this busy before and it is taking toll on them. I really hope they get a good spring break and come back as their cheerful selfs