• eyelesseyeless

May 2012
    2256 Reputation
    On the news

• And'sAnd's

May 2012
    0 Reputation
    i wish i was there /cry2

i hope they'll hold a world tour so we'll able to watch their live performance in our country /yup

• May 2012
    10 Reputation
    Some lucky Malaysian fans with MomoClo /grrr

• eyelesseyeless

May 2012
    2256 Reputation
    ^
    Yeah, even Japanese said Malaysian mononofu are very lucky since there's no way Momoclo can do this kind of fan service in Japan. /alone

• May 2012
    10 Reputation
    ^
    Really? /nosebleed
    Probably because those malaysian fans also went to the airport (from the background of the pic) /whisper

• eyelesseyeless

May 2012
    2256 Reputation
    ^
    Most probably because Momoclo's already too popular in Japan /walk

• May 2012
    10 Reputation
    phew my 2nd post in this forum cause my 1st is my intro. well lets say momoclo coming to Malaysia is a very wonderful moment in my life /cool . b4 thier arrival waited 2 days in airport because i dont the exact date that their are coming and finally the moment of truth the day has come friday 25th around 5 pm malaysia time a couple of hours before that managed to meet up with some of japan fans who really are friendly and sporting. we wait momoclo arrival together. they are quite concern also if they are no people that like mmcl in msia luckily they meet me and my friend altough the language is a problem cause my japanese is not so good. well me mmcl arrive i shouted kanako~~ very loud if you seen the japanese tv broadcast that kanako sound that will be me /yup they are really sporting and appriciate the fans more tough its a bit fail when they introduce themselves to bunch of k-pop fan that waited for their artist to come. luckily i poison some of my k-pop fan friend so they know what to do. instead of screaming 'dalshabet' LOL luckliy they reply mmcl intro with "Z!" after mmcl and go away from the airport go back to prepare for the big day which is 26.

26: when i arrive at the concert place i really amaze by the amount of the japanese fans that already arrive earlier than me, many of them alredi henshin to thier fav oshi color. after few minutes mmcl arrive, then they do some rehearsal before they real event start. their new single PUSH is the second time performed live b4 this is in yokohama arena which is big stage while in malaysia they have to perf to a much smaller stage that why some song need coordination and positioning and stuff. waited until afternoon then the real show begin , first is chai maxx, then b4 second song our prime minister decide to have a visit. resume back after there perform i think 7-8 song some i could notice is coco natsu, PUSH, kaito shoujo, momoiro punch, z owaranai kakumei, bionic cherry and many more, it will be good if somebody could list down their setlist for the perf in malaysia. next after that after fans all cheer ankoru!ankoru! they finally comeout back but this time for recording their live stream channel, luckily they mention that got fan that know how to cheer like 'kanako~~~' and 'a-rin da yo' when they arrive at the airport. well that fan that cheer that things is me hahaha. /cool

27: after resting after a whole day of wota-ing suddenly got call from my fellow malaysian_mononofu asking whether or not i like to gamble again to see mmcl in airport b4 they go back japan. once again luckily the gamble paid off and we manage to take pictures with them. p/s: we couldnt use our camera, that pic is taken by their manager kawakami san. and yeah im the guy in the red behind my oshi kanako~~. so that all my report for momoclo visit to malaysia.

• eyelesseyeless

May 2012
    2256 Reputation
    ^
    Thanks a lot for the fan account

Now I think I hates you /cool j/k /nyahaha

• May 2012
    10 Reputation
    fan account??

by the way on sunday they visit malaysia batu caves, try the durian and kanako really looks good in 'kebaya'(malaysia malay traditional dress) /love all this is in kanako blog

argh pls dont hate me.. /please hehe well after this when natsuyatsumi start momoclo will go to paris, europe fans this is your second chance~.

• untaloeuntaloe

May 2012
    23 Reputation
    ^ hei /hi
    thanks for the story /walk

and made me feel so jealous /alone

• infzer0

May 2012
    0 Reputation

Some lucky Malaysian fans with MomoClo /grrr

Oh my god so lucky....

/please

freitao49 said:

phew my 2nd post in this forum cause my 1st is my intro. well lets say momoclo coming to Malaysia is a very wonderful moment in my life /cool . b4 thier arrival waited 2 days in airport because i dont the exact date that their are coming and finally the moment of truth the day has come friday 25th around 5 pm malaysia time a couple of hours before that managed to meet up with some of japan fans who really are friendly and sporting. we wait momoclo arrival together. they are quite concern also if they are no people that like mmcl in msia luckily they meet me and my friend altough the language is a problem cause my japanese is not so good. well me mmcl arrive i shouted kanako~~ very loud if you seen the japanese tv broadcast that kanako sound that will be me /yup they are really sporting and appriciate the fans more tough its a bit fail when they introduce themselves to bunch of k-pop fan that waited for their artist to come. luckily i poison some of my k-pop fan friend so they know what to do. instead of screaming 'dalshabet' LOL luckliy they reply mmcl intro with "Z!" after mmcl and go away from the airport go back to prepare for the big day which is 26.

26: when i arrive at the concert place i really amaze by the amount of the japanese fans that already arrive earlier than me, many of them alredi henshin to thier fav oshi color. after few minutes mmcl arrive, then they do some rehearsal before they real event start. their new single PUSH is the second time performed live b4 this is in yokohama arena which is big stage while in malaysia they have to perf to a much smaller stage that why some song need coordination and positioning and stuff. waited until afternoon then the real show begin , first is chai maxx, then b4 second song our prime minister decide to have a visit. resume back after there perform i think 7-8 song some i could notice is coco natsu, PUSH, kaito shoujo, momoiro punch, z owaranai kakumei, bionic cherry and many more, it will be good if somebody could list down their setlist for the perf in malaysia. next after that after fans all cheer ankoru!ankoru! they finally comeout back but this time for recording their live stream channel, luckily they mention that got fan that know how to cheer like 'kanako~~~' and 'a-rin da yo' when they arrive at the airport. well that fan that cheer that things is me hahaha. /cool

27: after resting after a whole day of wota-ing suddenly got call from my fellow malaysian_mononofu asking whether or not i like to gamble again to see mmcl in airport b4 they go back japan. once again luckily the gamble paid off and we manage to take pictures with them. p/s: we couldnt use our camera, that pic is taken by their manager kawakami san. and yeah im the guy in the red behind my oshi kanako~~. so that all my report for momoclo visit to malaysia.

Wow that seems like a very awesome experience....

Too bad i busy that weekend so couldnt come /throw_stone

Anyways thanks for sharing your experience /walk

• untaloeuntaloe

May 2012
    23 Reputation
    ^ you busy did any pervert things /pee

like watch AV or gravure /myass