• mocha21mocha21

January 2015
    380 Reputation
    DeNA SHOWROOM, an interactive "virtual live show" video platform website announced the online auditions for Sakura Ebi-zu today (1/9)
    The website will also host the talent auditions for future Stardust Promotion Section 3 models, idols and actresses.
    https://www.showroom-live.com/audition/stardust/

Sakura Ebi-zu (桜エビ〜ず) is a kenkyusei (research student) unit to Shiritsu Ebisu Chugaku. The auditions will be held starting on January 19 - February 22, 2015.
    - Auditions will be conducted using "private audition", where only the judges and organizers can view the corresponding participants' video entry.
    - The online audition means participants can submit their self introduction videos from practically anywhere, through PC and smartphones (android / iphone apps). (minors must have permission from their parents to participate the auditions)
    - The judges will screen the introduction video entries and the selected entrants will proceed to online interview stage.
    - Online interview session will be held on from February 4. The next video screening session will started on February 5 - February 22, the second interview will be held on February 23.
    - Applicants who successfully made it into the second interview will get contract on Stardust.
    - Two of the judges' avatar in the website are obviously section 3 managing director Ryoji Fujishita (Rijicho), Ebichu manager Fujii Yuichi (Kocho).
    Spoiler:

q/a in Rijicho's twitter
    - So explain to us about Sakura Ebizu!!!!
    R: More details will follow at the end of the month. All I can say for now, this is not about moving schools (Ebichu's term of grads) or something like that.
    - If it isn't about moving schools, is there a possibility of adding more members to ebichu?
    R: From what I heard, it is about making a subsidiary, instead of adding members.
    - so at the very least, there's no change in the current Ebichu?
    R: pretty much it is. The 8 lineup is as good as it is now.
    - why don't you take members from 3Bjr instead? :'(
    R: Because 3Bjr is under Kawakami, while the WEST is under Tencho (Hasegawa), and Sakura Ebi is under Kocho (Fujii)

ps: the SHOWROOM app is also available in English, looks like we our daughter can also apply for the auditions as well

=====
    members

1. Misato Sakurai (April 18, 2003)
    2. Mizuha (June 25, 1999)
    3. Ayame Kawase (October 25, 2001)
    4. Riju Murahoshi (October 19, 2002)
    5. Sora Akane (March 13, 2003)
    =====

• May 2015
    5759 Reputation
    EbiChu++(May 21)

• May 2015
    5759 Reputation
    4 girls will be announced next week.

• InvaderInvader

May 2015
    1774 Reputation
    The 6 ones from the previous pic just made the first cut right? I gathered something like they had 1,000 applicants and narrowed it to 32, but that was just from reading the numbers on the screen :))

I've noticed that doing it this way they have gained my attention.
    momomofu said:

I vote for the one on the right because she looks evil.

• June 2015
    5759 Reputation
    Sakurai Misato
    Mizuha
    Murahoshi Riju
    Kawase Ayame

• June 2015
    5759 Reputation
    Sakura Ebi-zu

• June 2015
    28 Reputation
    Watch Stardust make Ebichu into a 48-esque group now xD and I'm gonna start confusing that Mizuha girl with Hinata pretty soon ._.

• June 2015
    5759 Reputation
    SAKURA EBI'~S
    August 1
    TIF 2015 Lineup
    http://www.idolfes.com/2015/lineup.html

• InvaderInvader

June 2015
    1774 Reputation
    In the end is going to be just those 4 girls? I'd thought they'd announce more but there's been 2 more Ebichu++ episodes and nothing.

• June 2015
    5759 Reputation
    momomofu said:

SAKURA EBI'~S
    August 1
    TIF 2015 Lineup
    http://www.idolfes.com/2015/lineup.html

August 2
    Stardust
    Batten Showjotai(F-girls)
    Tokimeki♡Sendenbu
    Le Lien

• July 2015
    5759 Reputation

• July 2015
    163 Reputation
    ^^^
    8/2 (Sunday) 14:20~14:35 Smile Garden Stage

• July 2015
    5759 Reputation

• July 2015
    5759 Reputation
    EbiChu Tasu Tasu(エビ中++)
    July 16
    Akane Sora

• July 2015
    163 Reputation

• July 2015
    163 Reputation
    Finally it's updated! It looks more organized now. (catagorized by idol group)
    http://www.stardust.co.jp/section3/idol.html

• August 2015
    5759 Reputation
    TIF 2015
    Spoiler:

• August 2015
    5759 Reputation
    【HD】TOKY IDOL FESTIVAL2015 桜えび~ず

• InvaderInvader

August 2015
    1774 Reputation
    The girl with short hair and another one could become good singers with more training. The other 3 are super green right now, but that was to be expected. Let's see how they progress.

• mocha21mocha21

August 2015
    380 Reputation
    really nice debut performance, Mizuha just made a good impression on me, but I'm more impressed with the guys who did the chant mix for KISS OF BEACH, they're confirmed longtime 3B fans lol :))

hey, I started to think they want to revisit or make a throwback to the original generation of Ebichu, this time with a nice white dress, they're lookalikes! (or that's what the famous Stardust-gao standard all about)

• August 2015
    5759 Reputation
    TIF 2015
    setlist
    1, KISS OF BEACH
    2, ONE LOVE
    3, Ebizori Diamond