June 2015
    2806 Reputation
    vimoral said:

They got #8 with 12,481 sales on Oricon for week 1
    http://www.oricon.co...s/w/2015-06-01/

and plus 2991 copies for the next week (#31). in total - 15 472

• June 2015
    90 Reputation
    Just letting everyone know that I bought all 4 editions of the single and will be uploading everything (except the venue edition CD obviously) to JPS soon.

Still mildly disappointed in general with this single though. I think the A-Side is great but the other 3 have been way better. The B-Sides are mildly forgettable. Takoniji Monogatari is an interesting song and Jujuicy is okay as well and same for Sakabe! Cowgirl but in general I'm just left feeling a bit lackluster in comparison to the fact that I've absolutely loved every song they've done before this. Also no trading cards this time and the graphic design inside is pretty poor. I really liked the making of the PV though.

• vimoralvimoral

June 2015
    3147 Reputation

Just letting everyone know that I bought all 4 editions of the single and will be uploading everything (except the venue edition CD obviously) to JPS soon.

Still mildly disappointed in general with this single though. I think the A-Side is great but the other 3 have been way better. The B-Sides are mildly forgettable. Takoniji Monogatari is an interesting song and Jujuicy is okay as well and same for Sakabe! Cowgirl but in general I'm just left feeling a bit lackluster in comparison to the fact that I've absolutely loved every song they've done before this. Also no trading cards this time and the graphic design inside is pretty poor. I really liked the making of the PV though.

Totally agree with you, it's the worst single of Takoyaki Rainbow for me. Said by Takoniji fan.

• iman775iman775

June 2015
    666 Reputation
    Genki Uri no Shoujo ~Naniwa Meika Gojyussen~ (Making of video)