Momokuro AX(2015) Gathering and Group Project
  • May 2015
    322 Reputation
    I think a group text or whatever would be a good idea, actually. It might be kind of off putting to some to just give out their info, but I think that we should all be comfortable enough with each other in any case. I'll have to personally send you my info as well because of my lack of a Facebook, too, Lak.

• Lak

May 2015
    122 Reputation
    Not a problem guys. I understand its not something everyone will be comfortable with and people should not feel any pressure to give out their numbers. If someone isn't comfortable with it, don't worry about it. Definitely not a requirement to hang out with us lol I just feel it will better help us stay in contact at the show and could help in any attempts to organize something. Also we don't necessarily have to do it now. We can have it done a few days before the show. I won't be home to post anything tonight. Going out and probably won't be back till the early AM.

• May 2015
    78 Reputation
    Added you on fb btw lak, so if you could add me on the page that'd be great.

More people should tweet though. I was only able to find 5 or 6 tweets to KWKM about the meet and greet. Even fewer used the hashtag.

• May 2015
    472 Reputation
    Excellent idea regarding a text-network for the Expo :) We need momoclo spies everywhere!!!

Although hanging in the VIP lounge sounds nice (and I plan to do some hanging out there myself), I am hoping there will be a large gathering of mononofu outside Nokia Theater on the day of the show. I'm planning to take lots of photos and videos for some sort of youtube video commemorating the show. Also bringing the blue-tooth speakers for a bit of MCZ pregaming. :)>-

I haven't sent my tweet yet, but will do it soon.

• May 2015
    78 Reputation
    Even for those of us that can't get into the lounge, if they do enter and we all get texts, maybe we can catch them on their way out.

• June 2015
    904 Reputation
    Hey, guys!
    I finally managed to save the file after I finished it! Unfortunately, I'm stuck with a completely flattened version because my photoshop file became too big when I finished.... My fault. I will shrink it when I find the chance for a high res file.

But for now, I present to you the finished banner!

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B88pGL392CsURkxGVExIZnBsbEU/edit?usp=docslist_api

I have my logo on it as well as the logo of the FB page which can also represent other overseas fans that are not part of the group. this is just a small version for easy upload and viewing.

Have fun in July and have fun with the messages!

• June 2015
    50 Reputation

Hey, guys!
    I finally managed to save the file after I finished it! Unfortunately, I'm stuck with a completely flattened version because my photoshop file became too big when I finished.... My fault. I will shrink it when I find the chance for a high res file.

But for now, I present to you the finished banner!

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B88pGL392CsURkxGVExIZnBsbEU/edit?usp=docslist_api

I have my logo on it as well as the logo of the FB page which can also represent other overseas fans that are not part of the group. this is just a small version for easy upload and viewing.

Have fun in July and have fun with the messages!

I just want to Thank MizukiChan for this project. I had no idea it would come out this great thank you! I will be walking around with this banner and try and get as many people as I can to sign it :D

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    Wow, it came out looking great! So cool! I can't wait to sign it!

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    I've contacted Cleopatra Records and asked if they sell any MCZ merch.

Thanks for contacting us! What is it exactly you are looking for?
    Thanks
    - Steven

If you request official merchandise they can contact the MCZ marketing team in Japan and make the goods available for purchase. This is the email "contact@cleorecs.com", maybe we can try and get a couple of emails sent out to Cleopatra to make even more goods available for purchase.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation

I've contacted Cleopatra Records and asked if they sell any MCZ merch.

Thanks for contacting us! What is it exactly you are looking for?
    Thanks
    - Steven

If you request official merchandise they can contact the MCZ marketing team in Japan and make the goods available for purchase. This is the email "contact@cleorecs.com", maybe we can try and get a couple of emails sent out to Cleopatra to make even more goods available for purchase.

Only merch would probably be the American release of their CDs. Since thats the only thing they have contracted with the MCZ. Everything else is basically from Japan.

• dgmdnHDdgmdnHD

June 2015
    20 Reputation
    The banner looks amazing! :D I'll certainly be on the look-out for it the day of the show.

I hope there are penlights or glow sticks on sale at the venue. Those are a must for the concert.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    Got my Premier Badge in the mail today!!! I think there would be plain colored penlights in the exhibition hall. Since its concerts are common with AX. I'll be looking for some since I don't own any. Also if anyone has an idea of what we can do as a group, please feel free to post so we can discuss it and see if we can make it happen. So far nothing is really official as we don't have any committed time/place for anything.

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    the reason I haven't posted anything about a meetup is because the schedule is not released yet. we could plan something now but what if it doesn't correspond with the main schedule.

so far I know that the longue opens at 8AM Thursday morning so I'll be there by then.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation

the reason I haven't posted anything about a meetup is because the schedule is not released yet. we could plan something now but what if it doesn't correspond with the main schedule.

Thats why it will be up for discussion. Nothing is set in stone. But the more time we have to prepare, the better. We can always make adjustments. And there might be things we can do regardless of the schedule.

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation
    Yeah, some of us will be arriving by noon, so i hope the concert is not that early anyway

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    Oh jeez, that would be very problematic if it was, I probably couldn't make it earlier than noon even if I wanted to.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    I highly doubt the concert is going to be that early. People without Premier passes will have to pick up their badge before they can even purchase a concert ticket. Doesn't make sense business wise to start a concert so early without giving people enough time to register for AX to then to to another line to buy a concert ticket. I'm sure they want to give enough time for as many people to buy a ticket.

• June 2015
    116 Reputation
    Got my Premiere Fan pass in the mail today! It comes with a piece of paper that says I'll have to pay 125$ to reprint the pass should I ever lose it, LOL. WHY??

From what I can tell it's just a flat piece of plastic, and it doesn't even have my name on it :P

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    I live in California and haven't got my pass yet.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation

Got my Premiere Fan pass in the mail today! It comes with a piece of paper that says I'll have to pay 125$ to reprint the pass should I ever lose it, LOL. WHY??

From what I can tell it's just a flat piece of plastic, and it doesn't even have my name on it :P

I got mines today as well. As for the $125 charge....AX has gotten more greedy each year. Volunteers practically get nothing for the service compared to years ago. All because AX want to fill their pockets more.