[ALBUM] Momoclo Haru no Ichidaiji 2014 Live CD (full concert)
  • July 2015
    506 Reputation
    There is an official live CD from Momoclo Haru no Ichidaiji 2014, but it does not include nearly all of the songs, and personally I thought it was rather poorly mixed. The audience overpowers the rest of the music too much at times. Therefore I decided to make my own live CD. I basically just ripped the audio from the concert and turned it into mp3-files.

You will notice that the full performance of Day 1 is included, but from Day 2 I only did the ones that were performed specifically for that night. This is because audiowise the performances are nearly identical (well, you don't get to hear Kanako mess up the lyrics during Doudou Heiwa Sengen), so I couldn't be bothered. I have however included a setlist in the folder for Day 2, so that you can make a playlist of Day 2 in the correct order. Most of the talking in between songs has been cut out, as well as Momoka's birthday celebration.

Here is a link to the album on Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2ecWI9CLsQEflBFenZRanFqZHB5UkM4M3k4eWkxY3ZfbFJSWDBiUm5LQy1XVEh6ekFLUzg&usp=sharing
    Please let me know if the link does not work!

If there is interest I might make more of these, so if there is a specific concert you would like to have the audio from, let me know and I'll see what I can do :)

• July 2015
    220 Reputation
    Thank you for this - I thought about doing the same, but never got around to doing it!

• MCZMCZ

August 2015
    143 Reputation
    Why its empty can't you back it again plsssssssssssssss flowercreek ii trust you

• August 2015
    506 Reputation
    It should be back up again now! Not sure why someone removed them. I've set the link now so that anyone can view the folder, but not edit it. You should still be able to download the files though.

• MCZMCZ

August 2015
    143 Reputation
    Thank you

• MCZMCZ

August 2015
    143 Reputation
    Cant you tought me how to download that album from google drive pls

• MCZMCZ

August 2015
    143 Reputation
    Please

• eyelesseyeless

September 2015
    2265 Reputation
    MCZ said:

Cant you tought me how to download that album from google drive pls

Click on one of the folders, click on the mp3 file, the file will play and there's a download button on top of the page

• MCZMCZ

September 2015
    143 Reputation
    The download buttom not showing

NOTE: iam using mobile

• eyelesseyeless

September 2015
    2265 Reputation
    ^
    You need to use pc/notebook

• MCZMCZ

September 2015
    143 Reputation
    Thanks eyeless it help to much thanks :)