Momoiro Christmas 2015
    December, 23, 24 and 25
    Venue:Karuizawa Snow Park

• July 2015
    5759 Reputation
    Karuizawa Snow Park

• August 2015
    644 Reputation
    It's going to be like Christmas 2013...except much more outside?

• Dave

August 2015
    21 Reputation
    Well this is going to be interesting, I planned on going to the X-mas shows- I hadn't accounted for it being so far from Tokyo. There are worse problems to have I suppose.

• August 2015
    116 Reputation
    Going to be in Japan this December and this looks AMAZING

• AzureusAzureus

August 2015
    1484 Reputation
    While looking online, saw some sites for the park which has some information in english.
    http://www.snowjapan.com/japan-ski-resorts/gunma/naganohara/karuizawa-snow-park
    http://snow.gnavi.co.jp/guide/htm/r0166ens.htm

I'm still wondering how are they going to do a concert there.

• Dave

August 2015
    21 Reputation
    http://tokyogirlsupdate.com/momokuri-2015-announce-20150853403.html

Momoiro Clover Z, the idol group who succeeded in their first live performance in Los Angeles at Anime Expo 2015 last month, revealed they would have their Christmas Live on December 23rd, 24th and 25th at Karuizawa Snow Park, ski area!
    The information was announced during their summer live “Toujinsai Festival” on July 31st 2015 at ECOPA Stadium in Shizuoka. In the encore part, Michiko Shimizu, who is a famous comedian/celebrity impersonator appeared (This time, not Shigeru Matsuzaki!). She started singing “Koibito ga Santa Claus”, which is a masterpiece of Yumi Matsutoya who holds her winter live at Naeba (one of the most famous ski areas) every year, and along to the track, she announced the fact.
    This is the first time for them to hold their seasonal live for three days, and furthermore at ski area! Summer 2015 is just started now, but this winter must be also exciting!
    Related Sites
    Momoiro Clover Z Official website : http://www.momoclo.net/

• asan

August 2015
    462 Reputation
    Azureus said:

I'm still wondering how are they going to do a concert there.

Tokyo Dome is inflated, so it's basically a tent, and they'll just move it!

Or it's completely open and they do three days to make sure one of them doesn't have snow storms.

• Dave

August 2015
    21 Reputation
    I'm looking into places to stay for this now, is anyone else seriously considering going that might be interested in sharing a room somewhere?

• August 2015
    116 Reputation
    I'm gonna be gunning for tickets but there's too many unknowns for me atm to really make certain plans. I know at least two other people who are also interested in going to Momokuri, but since it's decided by lottery and we don't know what days we'll be attending (or even how to get to the venue) yet, we're still in the very early planning stages.

• Dave

August 2015
    21 Reputation

I'm gonna be gunning for tickets but there's too many unknowns for me atm to really make certain plans. I know at least two other people who are also interested in going to Momokuri, but since it's decided by lottery and we don't know what days we'll be attending (or even how to get to the venue) yet, we're still in the very early planning stages.

I understand, I'll be a lot happier once they give us a few more specifics. I don't know how much you've looked but it's fairly expensive to stay in the area. Let me know if you guys might be interested, if nothing else maybe we can all hang out for a bit. Also depending on what days you are planning on going and what the ticket limit is, we might be able to try our luck together for tickets. Are any of you in Angel Eyes?

• August 2015
    116 Reputation
    We are not in Angel Eyes yet, but we figure joining the fanclub is pretty much a must for this event to maximize chances.

I haven't looked at the hotels in the area but I figured it must be expensive, being a ski resort and all lol (and at Christmas time, no less). Sharing a place for Momokuri sounds like a pretty good idea and they'll likely be open to it.

• August 2015
    644 Reputation
    I want to go, though finding a place to stay may end up being a ryokan in Niigata or Nagano...or worst case scenario sleeping in the car. >.>;
    Besides, I could go skiing, too. :)
    Usually tickets for adults are sold as single or pairs for concerts. It may be different this time around though. /shrug
    I'm passing on SNSD Saitama to go to Momokuri, so I better get tickets. :|

• Dave

August 2015
    21 Reputation
    I have an Angel Eyes membership and I actually found a pretty reasonably priced place not too far away that would hold 4 people and would be available the 22nd to the 26th. If either of you is interested, PM me and we can discuss possible strategies. Not sure what the ticket limit is and the realistic hope of getting a ticket for all 3 days but I plan to try. Sorry if I'm a little slow to get back, I've been working a ton.

• October 2015
    5759 Reputation
    http://www.momoclo.net/momochri2015/
    open 13:00 start 14:30(~17:00)
    Ticket:9,000yen

• October 2015
    487 Reputation
    I really want to go.. but i'm waaaaay too young to be going to the concerts. (i'm going to be squished)

• October 2015
    925 Reputation
    If by young as in a child, teenager or young adult? People of all ages attend concerts and large scale concerts like their seasonal don't usually have people squished unless you're in the area where the carts pass by or the girls walking next to the fences. The fans are usually in order judging by previous concert footage so you really don't have anything to worry about because the arena seats always have chairs to separate people.
    If you have the fundings and the opportunity to get a ticket, go for it! Nothing is really stopping you unless you're a student who has priorities in your hometown or you don't have the fundings. I've heard of people flying all the way to Japan for their concerts once they're given a ticket or people flying from Japan all the way to wherever the girls are overseas without regrets. If you want to go and have the preparation for it, go ahead :D

• October 2015
    322 Reputation
    Love these illustrations.
    I'm pretty sure the first one states you can get to the venue from anywhere in Japan by train (Kanako), the JR Shinkansen (Shiori) or car (Momoka) and later transferring onto their respective "Survivor's Shuttles/JTB Beautiful Survivors Tour" buses, or you can take the shuttle all the way from the same Shinkansen station (Aarin), and the last alternative is to pay for a special "JTB Beautiful Survivor Tours" flight and later transfer to the shuttle (Reni). They're going all out with transportation aid and methods this time for this venue, how cool is that!
    And the bottom are guidelines for how you should dress warmly. That's nice of them for people not used to cold weather. Shiori looks pretty cool in that gear lol.

• October 2015
    487 Reputation
    My parent wouldn't let me go until i'm 20 D: I already planned some negotiations so she said we can go see a concert in 2017 :D

• October 2015
    644 Reputation
    Yea kinda sad I can't drive to the venue because the shuttle buses are 3000yen. But on the flip side I reserved a hotel in Karuizawa near the station already.

• honkey5honkey5

October 2015
    304 Reputation
    I just cannot wait for this concert. That will be mindblowing is an understatement... And a plus, the christmas single should be epic, as expected. I loved the stuff we heard this year as far as music go, but im like, at least MCZ music that stands in its own, no KISS, Dragon Ball, Maku Ga Agaru concepts.. Im not disowning that songs at all, far from that, i still play Z no Chikai on a daily basis, but i think it will be refreshing.. and to hear a preview of what is to come in february