[ALBUM] 3rd "AMARANTHUS" and 4th "Hakkin no Yoake"
  • November 2015
    131 Reputation
    Shirokane is the name of the neighborhood I live in in Tokyo. That doesn't have to do anything with this, but it's the same kanji.

• November 2015
    964 Reputation
    Official Video

• November 2015
    220 Reputation
    Yeah, just pre-ordered these through amazon.co.jp. The Limited Editions were only 3088 and 3800 Yen...so not bad.
    Don't know what the content of the BluRay is gonna be, but that version was only like 3 dollars more than just the CD, so why not.

• November 2015
    322 Reputation
    http://www.momoclo.net/pub/sp/information/?id=2519

Hakkin no Yoake is now confirmed for CD + Blu-ray.

※「白金の夜明け」【初回限定盤】(KICS-93309)の仕様がCD+CDからCD+Blu-rayに変更となりました。

Hakkin no Yoake (Limited Edition First Press) (KICS-93309)'s specification has been changed from CD+CD to CD+Blu-ray.

The contents of the BDs on both albums will be essentially similar: music videos for leading tracks, album production documentaries, and extra footage.

Limited Editions will also come with trading cards, I believe.

I'm bummed. Really wanted those solos and unit songs. :(

• November 2015
    220 Reputation

http://www.momoclo.net/pub/sp/information/?id=2519
    I'm bummed. Really wanted those solos and unit songs. :(

Ah, I was looking forward to a second CD of songs on it too.

• December 2015
    5201 Reputation
    ももいろクローバーZ 「AMARANTHUS / 白金の夜明け」TEASER #2

• December 2015
    220 Reputation
    So I got an email from Amazon.jp about my preorder, it seems like there are 3 versions of the new albums
    1) CD only
    2) CD + Bluray
    3) CD + BluRay + Trading Card (Amazon.jp only?)
    Am I reading/having this translated right?
    http://www.amazon.co.jp/【Amazon-co-jp限定】AMARANTHUS【初回限定盤-CD-Blu-ray-】-トレカ付/dp/B01890ZVYC/ref=sr_1_3?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1449877083&sr=1-3&keywords=ももいろクローバーz
    sorry, horrible link.
    Its like $6.50 more to get the card from the regular Bluray version

• December 2015
    904 Reputation
    I ordered from cdjapan because I had some leftover points so I'm not sure. I thought all first prints ordered online have cards. Unless Evil Line is being evil again and restricting card numbers....

• December 2015
    366 Reputation
    Amazon usually sells CDs/BDs/DVDs with bonus or without bonus separately. Maku ga Agaru Blu-ray was the same.
    I ordered them from HMV. Not as cheap as Amazon, but I get both the discount and trading card (Tamai).

• AzureusAzureus

December 2015
    1470 Reputation
    http://www.momoclo.net/pub/pc/information/?id=2602
    ももいろクローバーZ 「AMARANTHUS / 白金の夜明け」TEASER #3

Spoiler:

• InvaderInvader

December 2015
    1737 Reputation
    So Kanako is officially a giant =)) . I love her but I don't like it when management puts her soooo over the others, specially when it messes with perspective :))

It kinda makes sense for them to release a mellow song/album with all the practice they're getting at folkmura. Let's hope the songs are good.

• December 2015
    322 Reputation
    Well, not going to argue that she's a goddess, but it's true that it's not quite fair to ignore or put down the other goddesses regardless of the leader status, lol.

• December 2015
    3398 Reputation
    I guess it's all due to too much Vitamin B :-B

• December 2015
    372 Reputation

I guess it's all due to too much Vitamin B :-B

Is it the kind Isaac Newton invented?

• December 2015
    114 Reputation
    Am I the only one worried about these albums sales? I'm kinda nervous...

• December 2015
    904 Reputation
    We'll have to see what happens. They're putting a lot of hype into the release so until they release a PV, we don't know how much of an influence it will have on sales. There have been people who already preordered so it all depends.

• December 2015
    487 Reputation
    I hope the album doesn't turn out like those movies with tons of hype then turns out to be a horrible movie. It's happened way too many times! I pray for this to be a good album! I'm so worried I go to church and pray for this album to be good lol

• honkey5honkey5

December 2015
    304 Reputation
    I think that anyway people will find a reason to complain.
    It cant be helped; since Otome Senso people have been complaining no matter what MCZ do "Their last good song was Rodou sanka" "Bring back Hyadain" "They are stuck on their confort zone" "They need to work harder"

Thats expected, lets wait and judge the albums after hearing them a couple of times, not at first hearing -

• December 2015
    3398 Reputation
    I actually liked all their recent releases.

But then people say I have no taste :)

• December 2015
    264 Reputation
    I've been a heavy fan of many different bands over the years, and I've seen patterns repeat themselves when it comes to album releases. There will always be a very vocal crowd of old school fans who complain if the band changes their sound and tries something new. But at the same time there will be an equally vocal crowd complaining if they don't change because they think its boring. With a band with as many fans as MCZ there will always be a lot of people that are disappointed with new stuff, and some that think its the best they've done.