[ALBUM] 3rd "AMARANTHUS" and 4th "Hakkin no Yoake"
  • May 2016
    220 Reputation
    momotaka said:

"AMARANTHUS" and "Hakkin no Yoake" vinyl is released.
    Advance sale in Toujinsai.

It releases it on August 13.
    http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B01FSFG744

Ah, lets go ahead and just add that to my Amazon.jp cart...

• AyakanaAyakana

June 2016
    21 Reputation
    Can anyone translate Katte ni kimi ni
    happy re birthday bossoge and why is this album taking to long to Translate the song
    its over 4 months
    5 th dimension only takes 1 months
    i want to see the meaning of the song plss

• ebizoriebizori

June 2016
    2293 Reputation
    maybe not so popular

• June 2016
    220 Reputation
    ebizori said:

maybe not so popular

Dunno - how did album sales end up? I know they ended up Gold Certified after a couple of weeks, but don't know where to find total sales.

Anyone's opinions change on these albums after letting them sink in for a few months?? I still may put Amaranthus as my favorite album (uh oh...controversy)...

• June 2016
    372 Reputation
    The albums were pretty popular, so I don't think that has anything to do with it. The reason is probably that they released about 20 new songs in one batch. That's an overwhelming amount of work for one person, and, since no one got organized to split up the work...

I'm sure they'll all get translated eventually though.

• ebizoriebizori

June 2016
    2293 Reputation
    It was about 88k sales in february and less than 8 in march. maybe 100k for each I think

5th dimension was more popular

• MM305

July 2016
    436 Reputation
    Can anyone type what exactly the man in the Kasa said during the whole "Ladies and Gentlemen" segment of Maholo Vacation?
    Spoiler:

• ebizoriebizori

July 2016
    2293 Reputation
    invisinble manners himself?

• MM305

July 2016
    436 Reputation
    I''m sorry ebizori, but what were you trying to say?

Are you saying that "Invisible manners himself" is what what the man was saying?

• ebizoriebizori

July 2016
    2293 Reputation
    Oh, I have read question wrong, you can see

• MM305

July 2016
    436 Reputation
    Oh, but to make it clear, I was asking about a section of the song "Maholo Vacation", where the man in the Kasa was making a rap-like introduction that started with "Ladies and Gentlemen"

I'm asking if someone can type in that introduction if they know it, because I have trouble understanding the whole thing.

• OM617OM617

July 2016
    176 Reputation
    Ladies and gentlemen,
    The most exciting stage show you have ever witnessed!
    We come to bring you the ??? of this ????
    Appearing live! Momoiro Clover Z!

• MM305

July 2016
    436 Reputation
    It was the "???" parts that I wanted to know, but thanks. Can anyone fill in the "???" parts?

• alancsl

July 2016
    116 Reputation
    MM305 said:

It was the "???" parts that I wanted to know, but thanks. Can anyone fill in the "???" parts?

Become a brand new sonic recreation artist group of heaven!

• OM617OM617

July 2016
    176 Reputation
    Thats what my dad just e-mailed me back with.
    "We come to bring you the sonic recreation artist Group of Heaven."

• MM305

July 2016
    436 Reputation
    Huh, pretty interesting. But is that what it was for real? Or was your dad just having fun with the lyric?

• July 2016
    3398 Reputation
    Two people came forth with basically the same result independent of each other

And we all know the Japanese joy in creating phrases far removed from any meaning, grammar and/or structure in the English language :)

• OM617OM617

August 2016
    176 Reputation
    Considering the fan club is Angel Eyes it does make a little sense. Once those words got planted in my head I can definitely make them out listening to it again. Its just like Japanese, once I started learning some words and their meanings I started hearing those words more and more in the lyrics of different songs.
    But I have no idea what a "sonic recreation artist" is or which meaning of "recreation" they intend.

• August 2016
    220 Reputation
    I hear "we come to bring you this Sonic Regression of...???". What's a sonic regression? Dunno, in my head its because the arrangement (bassline esp) is little jazzier / has an older song feel.

• honkey5honkey5

August 2016
    304 Reputation

I go away for a week and they announce two albums? Should I go away more often?

honkey5 said:

i dont wish no one no harm, but please do. Maybe when you return there is a u.s. tour announced

Ok Fishpockets, you can return now :P