Best/Most Favorite MCZ Live Outfit And Look!
  • MM305

January 2016
    643 Reputation
    To light up the spirit on the worst MCZ live outfit on my (deleted) thread, I've decided why not do a best/most favorite MCZ live outfit thread. (Noticed I said LIVE outfit, meaning any outfits that they have actually performed in!). This could be based on the outfits itself and/or where you find the girls themselves looking at their best (like the most cutest/beautiful/hottest look while performing)!

So with all that being said, what is the best/your most favorite MCZ live outfit/look and why? Add a video link or post a picture of the outfit/look with your reason to why that is!

(Note: I know there is a general discussion thrread, but I did not wanted to fill those (over) 4000 comments with numerous of comments about this, not to mention the possibility on having people writing their own comments on the thread. Also, if there is already a thread with this similar topic, let me know!)

• January 2016
    4653 Reputation
    A valid idea of a thread but I would widen it to best/most favorite AND worst/least favorite (since the latter was just a diversion on the other thread
    Which btw wasn't deleted. It's still there. But it has been closed. That's a difference

Okay, gonna dig onto the archives for

• MM305

January 2016
    643 Reputation

A valid idea of a thread but I would widen it to best/most favorite AND worst/least favorite (since the latter was just a diversion on the other thread
    Which btw wasn't deleted. It's still there. But it has been closed. That's a difference

Okay, gonna dig onto the archives for

I prefer just staying on the positive side of things! ;)

• January 2016
    4653 Reputation
    Oh the awful costumes don't have to be negative at all. They are providing a lot of fun (maybe even more than the beautiful ones)
    And they're an easier pick as there are so many :)

My faves
    Spoiler:
    I have to say I can't think right now of a really gorgeous one as that has never been Momoclo's style as we all know.
    It's been always either outrageous or funny.

But I did like the ones from "Naitemo Iindaya" even if it's a bit "Inka princess goes Las Vegas". But I liked the beige-golden colors and the the skirts cut which gave them an elegance they normally don't have

And I also liked "Moon Pride". A bit too much applications as always but those very light fabrics provided nice effects

My not so faves
    Spoiler:
    As mentioned before the elbow protectors and dog-poop bras from the "Haru no Ichidaij 2012".
    It sounded like a good sci-fi idea but it wasn't. Lol

And these from the "Natsu no Bakasawagi World Summer Dive 2013"
    I mean it's great to support your nation's football team but no reason to have cut-up balls over tricots
    You need to have consumed a lot of pre-match beers to find these attractive...

• January 2016
    243 Reputation
    Moon Pride was nice, I agree! I was quite fond of the Mugen No Ai outfits, e.g. these from Momoiro Christmas 2011:

But I must admit, maybe that's just because that song is one of the reasons I got into them in the first place

• January 2016
    322 Reputation
    I will forever and always love the Momokuri 2013 animal costumes. Especially Reni's, it's just the most adorable thing.

• eyelesseyeless

January 2016
    2265 Reputation
    If somehow they decide to perform using this costume

will be the winner for the worst costume for me :)

Z Densetsu costume is their most iconic one (just like akb's iiwake maybe), thus I vote it as their best

• January 2016
    487 Reputation
    These will forever be my favorites!! They all look so adorable and I appreciate that!

• ferizuferizu

February 2016
    52 Reputation
    My fav Momoclo outfits

1. FNS uta no natsu matsuri 2013 when they do collaboration with Sada masashi

2. FNS Kayousai 2015 when they backdanced for Arashi

• dmkdmk

February 2016
    104 Reputation
    My fave will always be the Saraba devil costumes, the black leather, the wrist things, the silver studs, the coloured lace, the necklace choker things, the horns - they're flawless

I also second the Momokuri 2013 animal costumes, sooo adorable

• MM305

February 2016
    643 Reputation
    @dmk To me, this look is just so unlike Momoclo. It barely even looks like the firs, especially Kanako!

I don't know, this outfit just doesn't scream "Momoclo!" to me.

• February 2016
    4653 Reputation
    That's the beauty of it. Not to be predictable :)

• February 2016
    38 Reputation
    These are my favourite, by far ♡

• MM305

February 2016
    643 Reputation
    @Mattthecat For me, I can imagine using that pic to show what Momoclo looks like, but once I show the other pics of them they'll be like "WTF?! They don't even look alike"? especially Kanako. (Kind've goes back to my "false advertisement" point about the new album pics).

But that's just me!

• February 2016
    21 Reputation
    Of the top

My Favs:

image - I love school girl uniforms but I hated wearing them XD

Not so much...

The Moon Pride outfit @mattthehat posted. I didn't know what to make of it lol

I'm a Moonie. Although these outfits look like the senshi fuku, I'm just not a fan of it.

• February 2016
    4653 Reputation
    MM305 said:

@Mattthecat For me, I can imagine using that pic to show what Momoclo looks like, but once I show the other pics of them they'll be like "WTF?! They don't even look alike"? especially Kanako. (Kind've goes back to my "false advertisement" point about the new album pics).

To me that is one of Momoclo's strong points. They have re-invented themselves again and again. They don't need to be identifiable. As a matter of fact I hope they never will. I don't call it "false advertising". I call it fun teasing.
    I like Babymetal for example. But they're always the same. You know what to expect and that's what you're getting. It's one-dimensional (though still damn good :) )
    But with Momoclo you never know what will be around the corner. And that I like.

@mary_yorke
    I don't know a thing about Sailor Moon :)
    I just went with the motions

• MM305

February 2016
    643 Reputation

MM305 said:

To me that is one of Momoclo's strong points. They have re-invented themselves again and again. They don't need to be identifiable. As a matter of fact I hope they never will. I don't call it "false advertising". I call it fun teasing.
    I like Babymetal for example. But they're always the same. You know what to expect and that's what you're getting. It's one-dimensional (though still damn good :) )
    But with Momoclo you never know what will be around the corner. And that I like.

@mary_yorke
    I don't know a thing about Sailor Moon :)
    I just went with the motions

If you want unpredictability, search up Kyary Pamyu Pamyu!

• February 2016
    4653 Reputation
    MM305 said:

If you want unpredictability, search up Kyary Pamyu Pamyu!

What kind of BS reply is that?

• MM305

February 2016
    643 Reputation
    @Mattthecat I was just saying for fun that if you thought MCZ has an unpredictable style, then you should check out Jpop star Kyary amyu Pamyu because the takes it on a whole other level!

• February 2016
    4653 Reputation
    You should mark your fun with a smilie as it's less than evident...

I admire KPP's creativity but her style is more on the lines of Dempa Gumi.inc as it's always over the top
    That has nothing to do with what Momoclo does

• dmkdmk

February 2016
    104 Reputation
    @MM305 I might be wrong but I think the devil costumes were based off Aarin's design back in the day - they said they would use her idea at the time

Can't get much more Momokuro than if it came from Momokuro themselves :))