Sharing Your Momoclo PC/Cell Phone Wallpapers!
  • MM305

February 2016
    436 Reputation
    Just to have some fun for MCZ fans, please share an MCZ related wallpaper that you have on your cell phone, or a MCZ background image wallpaper on your PC/tablet.

• dmkdmk

February 2016
    104 Reputation
    I usually prefer pics of galaxies n stuff but if I was gonna have wallpapers of Momokuro it'd be these ones of Kanako

• February 2016
    487 Reputation
    On my PC I have an ANGERME wallpaper, but on my phone I have...! Lol I just scroll through G Images and pick one I like. On my phone, Momoka eats the Neko Atsume app.

• MM305

March 2016
    436 Reputation
    Just to get your guys' opinion:
    Is it wrong for a adult male to have PC/Cell wallpaper of MCZ or any other girl group (no matter what age the girls are)?

• vimoralvimoral

March 2016
    1424 Reputation
    ^ I have another question:

You can be heavier with this issue?

• ebizoriebizori

March 2016
    2293 Reputation
    I have a Ebichu's (go go nana ni san ni rei) wallpaper on my PC, and i think it's cool

• MM305

March 2016
    436 Reputation
    Vimoral, I didn't get your question.

Did you mean to ask "can you be heavier with this issue?" Or what were you trying to ask me?

• vimoralvimoral

March 2016
    1424 Reputation
    ^ "can you be heavier with this issue?" exactly (my English is very bad, i know)

But the issue of adults who like the idols tired...

• MM305

March 2016
    436 Reputation
    Just asking for your opinion here, but I'll take that response as your answer being "no it's not wrong" to my question.

• March 2016
    3398 Reputation
    Exactly. It's not wrong.
    Case closed. Long ago.
    Let's not start with all of this all over again.

You started a nice thread here with an interesting topic.
    Don't ruin it by going back to something which everyone here has asked you to drop...

• vimoralvimoral

March 2016
    1424 Reputation
    Yes, and for future questions about wallpapers, t-shirts, pants, socks, boxers, panties... There is nothing wrong with it, live your life and what they think others don't matter

• March 2016
    322 Reputation
    I find it funny how this thread was made to celebrate it, and then the OP revives it just to bring up this asinine topic again.
    Anyway, on topic, these are mine:

PC Lock Screen

PC Home Screen

• MM305

March 2016
    436 Reputation
    FYI, the past discussions were about your opinions about the females' specific outfits when they were younger, while this one is about your opinion about having wallpapers of them (outfits don't matter).....Sounds like a different topic to me!!

But thanks for answering!!

• Lak

March 2016
    122 Reputation
    This the ONLY time I'll respond to this regardless whatever the reply may be.... Its the SAME thing because its about YOUR insecurities about it. Don't look to others to justify why you can like something without having to worry about feeling guilty of other people's judgment of it. If you like it and its not harming anyone else. It DOESN'T MATTER what anyone else thinks of it.

• MM305

March 2016
    436 Reputation
    Lak said:

Don't look to others to justify why you can like something without having to worry about feeling guilty of other people's judgment of it.

That statement kind've lost me. Anyone mind dumbing it down a bit?

• March 2016
    904 Reputation
    Translation: don't give a darn about what people say. If they don't like it, too bad for them.

Dumb enough for you?

On the actual topic, here are the photos I used for my phone

Lock screen

Home Screen

• MM305

March 2016
    436 Reputation
    Lak said:

This the ONLY time I'll respond to this regardless whatever the reply may be.... Its the SAME thing because its about YOUR insecurities about it.

Insecurities? People getting judged for watching/doing those antics is something I have both seen and been a victim of in my lifetime (at least around my area, since a lot of you seem to be lucky enough to not have experience this stuff)!! But it's like I have said before: there is nothing I could say and argue about when the reasons they point these accusations out have been true (from what I personally have seen, heard, and experienced before).

But anyway, anyone else got more wallpapers?

• dogsrdogsr

April 2016
    30 Reputation
    My lockscreen.image
    My homescreen. image
    My GS5 phone case. image

• MM305

April 2016
    436 Reputation
    vimoral said:

Yes, and for future questions about wallpapers, t-shirts, pants, socks, boxers, panties... There is nothing wrong with it, live your life and what they think others don't matter

Are you male or female? Plus, do you happen to own pants/socks/boxers/panties of an idol or idol group yourself?

• vimoralvimoral

April 2016
    1424 Reputation
    ^ My face when i read a new post from you

• MM305

April 2016
    436 Reputation
    Lol! But seriously, do you own any of those things that I just mentioned?