Anybody else notice Shiori's bulging neck vein?
  • March 2016
    24 Reputation
    yeah whenever she is singing see gets a pretty awesome neck vein with a big ball of vericose veins at the bottom. Only noticed it on her right side, not sure if there are more.
    Hah if anyone else is fascinated by this post some pictures.

• March 2016
    1532 Reputation
    I'm honestly surprised that this is the first time I've ever seen someone else mention this here.

:‑O

• March 2016
    24 Reputation
    hah thanks for the post RedPyramidHead! I know I couldn't find anything about it, then I realized I had to be the one to start the thread.

• March 2016
    487 Reputation
    So someone else noticed too!? I first noticed this in 2014 but I thought it was just my eyes.

• March 2016
    5759 Reputation
    Mononofus have noticed Shiori's jugular vein since several years before. That became something of a topic.
    She had had a constrained voice since her voice changed. She talks wheezily even when she has daily conversations.

That reached a certain conclusion.
    You will therefore see by her neck whether Momoclo's singing voices are lip-sync or not.

• honkey5honkey5

March 2016
    304 Reputation
    That must be a joke. Not all MCZ songs are so vocal demanding that will make Tamai strain her voice for mononofu tell when they are using prerecorded vocals or singing live -

• March 2016
    4653 Reputation
    Who cares. It's a great story :)