Anyone know much about Furu-chan?
  • March 2016
    24 Reputation
    She seems to be a bit of a mysterious figure. It's hard to find much information about her but she seems really cool! What do you guys know about Furuya Tomomi?

• March 2016
    446 Reputation
    Isn't she the "sugu necchau manager-san" ("goes to sleep immediately" manager) Momoclo complained about back when they first started doing tv?

• MM305

March 2016
    643 Reputation
    Who is this "Furu-Chan"

• March 2016
    925 Reputation
    Furu-chan is basically their second manager or in a different term, Kawakami's lackey. She's the one who checks over their blogs and AE webcomics as well as doing whatever kawakami tells her. Right now, she's managing 3B Jr and MomoClo simultaneously but she's more of a primary in 3B and secondary in MomoClo

• MM305

March 2016
    643 Reputation
    Any picture of her?

• March 2016
    925 Reputation
    She dyed and cut her hair a while back but here are some old photos of her and the girls

• March 2016
    4653 Reputation
    I remember several TV appearances a few years back (Domoto Kyoudai at least) where the girls told stories about chubby manager-san and forgetful manager-san :)
    tmmn forgetting to bring the passports or her camera or costumes etc :)
    No idea how much of it was true or (surely) exaggerated but without knowing any insights I could imagine that kwkm had picked her to be the second manager for a purpose

At a time when the girls were still teenagers (and in puberty) it probably was important to have a female there that the girls could relate to
    And one that maybe was more gentle than Yumi Ishikawa. Choreographers always are on the strict side, so maybe it was a bit good cop - bad cop. Lol
    And maybe tmmn's shortcomings provided the girls with an opportunity to take care of HER sometimes thereby learning about responsibility.
    And maybe I'm all wrong. But if I'm right it just goes to show kwkm's brilliance. Lol

• March 2016
    24 Reputation
    yeah I've heard her called momoclo's female manager. She seems to have a really interesting connection with the members and the staff as well. Always super funny when everyone is bugging her in the ustreams

• March 2016
    4653 Reputation
    She was featured in several LoGirl episodes lately accompanying 3Bjrs
    I think they're still seeded on HO

And in this one she even got 10 solo minutes :)
    http://momoiroclover.net/discussion/comment/26026#Comment_26026
    image image

• ferizuferizu

March 2016
    52 Reputation
    you can see she is always with momoclo most of the time.
    In Amaranthus documentary she is the one who ask whats wrong when she found Momoka is crying.