HAWAII LA NY TOUR
  • July 2016
    10 Reputation

I hope they have bigger venues than Babymetal, Some of theirs only hold 2,500...

Here are some possible venues i can think of.
    Hawaii: Stan Sheriff Center(10,300)
    L.A. Ether Microsoft Theater(7,100) or Staples Center(19,000)
    N.Y. Ether Madison Square Garden(20,000) or Radio City Music Hall(6,015)

• July 2016
    372 Reputation

I hope they have bigger venues than Babymetal, Some of theirs only hold 2,500...

Here are some possible venues i can think of.
    Hawaii: Stan Sheriff Center(10,300)
    L.A. Ether Microsoft Theater(7,100) or Staples Center(19,000)
    N.Y. Ether Madison Square Garden(20,000) or Radio City Music Hall(6,015)

I don't think any of those are realistic. Maybe Microsoft Theater. Maybe.

• July 2016
    78 Reputation
    Call me cynical, but I don't think they'll fill up a big venue... They didn't even fill up the AX venue, and there were a lot of people in that crowd that weren't familiar with them and were only there because it was attached to AX.

• OM617OM617

July 2016
    176 Reputation
    That why Babymetal had such small venues. I expect MCZ to be similar, 2500-4000 capacity. Hawaii may be more because its more accessible to Japanese tourists.

• July 2016
    372 Reputation
    Also, while a 2000 seat theater is small by MCZ standards, it's not ACTUALLY small. That's still a lot of people. If they can get 2000 people/city, that should be considered a success for a group that, as far as I know at least, has never been on US television/radio or on any other American media outlet.

Momusu only had a 2000 seater when they went to NY, and they definitely have a bigger western following than MCZ.

• July 2016
    220 Reputation
    Yeah. I would think that 2000-2500 seats would be about an appropriate size. The show for AX at Microsoft theater ended up only being the lower level and not even that was sold out. Though it was a great experience for those of us that went, it may have been disappointing for them/management to not fill it. And we might even put some of the non-sales on the huge AX delay in getting the tickets out there...but this time I would think the expectations would be lowered.

• July 2016
    264 Reputation

Spoiler:

Venue information:
    Honolulu – November 15 (Tue)
    The Republik

Los Angeles – November 17 (Thu)
    The Wiltern

New York – November 19 (Sat)
    Playstation Theater

Source: http://nekopop.com/2016/07/momoiro-clover-z-reveals-tour-posters-and-venues-for-usa-tour/

• RainyRainy

July 2016
    30 Reputation
    Yay! We finally get some venues and ticket links. I wonder if I'll be able to get tickets during the presale on Thursday for the NY tickets.

• July 2016
    69 Reputation
    Tickets aren't expected to sell fast, right?

• July 2016
    10 Reputation
    Here is a few things about those sites.

Honolulu: The Republik, a great place to eat, drink, & listen to nice music & the venue is not far from the coast line.

Los Angeles: The Wiltern, Right on wilshire blvd. & and a good place for big acts because they put shows on at the wilter so the kids can see the stage, afforded the tickets, & here the music.(a quote by max wolf from the film get crazy where the wiltern (saturn) theater was filmed at.)

New York: Playstation Theater, Right on boradway & near times square with stadium seating. Just make sure your ticket is for momoiro clover z & not a broadway play.

And speaking of tickets you better hope there is some left.

• OM617OM617

July 2016
    176 Reputation

And speaking of tickets you better hope there is some left.

For that exact reason I just got an AMEX just for the presale. Their "everyday" card has 0% for 12 months.

• EmceeZEmceeZ

July 2016
    264 Reputation
    VIP is soooo much more than the other tickets but I have to do it for LA!!

• July 2016
    964 Reputation
    Ticket information was updated in "Trans America Ultra Live" official site.
    http://www.momoclo.net/ustour2016/e/index.html

• July 2016
    220 Reputation
    Man, I don't know if i can justify the VIP...I'm already going to be out the cash for a flight down to LA on a Thursday. Here is the blurb from the livenation site on the VIP...

"MOMOIRO CLOVER Z will personally discuss their history for their mononofu fans!! VIP tickets includes the following: Special Talk Session JUSTICE with MOMOIRO CLOVER Z includes screening of video footage that has never seen before, One GA Ticket, VIP Laminate Pass, Group Photo Session, Exclusive Poster (not signed), Priority Entry"

Does not say Autograph session...which is one of the reasons I would want to go to this...not that I would be complaining about the 'group photo session'. Is there any other information on the Japanese side on the VIP pack?

• dogsrdogsr

July 2016
    30 Reputation
    So, like the LA show, LiveNation's counter for ticket sale time doesn't show the presale time. Do you have to join VIPNation to be able to buy during the presale period or to buy a VIP ticket?

• July 2016
    220 Reputation
    dogsr said:

So, like the LA show, LiveNation's counter for ticket sale time doesn't show the presale time. Do you have to join VIPNation to be able to buy during the presale period or to buy a VIP ticket?

I'm not sure if you have to be a VIPNation thingie or not. I logged in with an account that I forgot I had and the presale time showed up. So try creating an account and check.

• July 2016
    69 Reputation
    I'm hoping to get tickets on Thursday for NY

• RainyRainy

July 2016
    30 Reputation

I'm hoping to get tickets on Thursday for NY

Me too, I'm just hoping I can access the presale. ;)

• July 2016
    78 Reputation

Man, I don't know if i can justify the VIP...I'm already going to be out the cash for a flight down to LA on a Thursday. Here is the blurb from the livenation site on the VIP...

"MOMOIRO CLOVER Z will personally discuss their history for their mononofu fans!! VIP tickets includes the following: Special Talk Session JUSTICE with MOMOIRO CLOVER Z includes screening of video footage that has never seen before, One GA Ticket, VIP Laminate Pass, Group Photo Session, Exclusive Poster (not signed), Priority Entry"

Does not say Autograph session...which is one of the reasons I would want to go to this...not that I would be complaining about the 'group photo session'. Is there any other information on the Japanese side on the VIP pack?

I'm sure there won't be an autograph session, and be prepared for group photo meaning one large photo of the room. However, the day 0 event at AX was freaking awesome and if this is anything like that the VIP ticket is worth it and then some. You'll never get such an intimate experience with the girls anywhere. You'll bee in a small room with them and just a handful of other fans, plus you'll get better seats for the concert. If any of that matters to you, it's worth it.

• July 2016
    964 Reputation
    "Trans America Ultra Live" Comment video of the member.
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154334300159691&id=5482789690&__tn__=*s
    Facebook of "The Wiltern"