[SINGLE]16th The Golden History
  • RevanRevan

August 2016
    230 Reputation
    love hanabi, only one thing, they could've make it better by giving A~rin line "kon~nanimo utshukushii kono sekai" to Momoka, atleast until Kono Sekai(i don't know if it's still A~rin or reni after that), they shouldn't forced it to A~rin

• August 2016
    69 Reputation
    I like this one but I feel like it's a tad overpowering but good otherwise.

• September 2016
    964 Reputation
    M3”Noruka Soruka"

• MM305

September 2016
    436 Reputation
    Okay I admit it, this Yuki Yanagita tribute song is better than Masahiro Tanaka tribute song. And I hate to say that because I feel like some people are harsh about My Dear Fellow, and 'm one of the lone people who thinks otherwise. Heck, I'm more hooked into the Ma-kun's relationship with MCZ than Yuki Yanagita's relationship.

Still, both are great songs for 2 great baseball players! Sorry Ma-kun, but I'm taking Yanagita's side on this one.

• September 2016
    964 Reputation
    " The Golden History" Music video

• vimoralvimoral

September 2016
    1424 Reputation
    Wow the PV seems funny and original :), I love the idea that looks like a program of Fūun! Takeshi Jō (Takeshi's Castle)
    But really you think that is an improvised PV?

On the other hand the song is not just convinced me

• ebizoriebizori

September 2016
    2293 Reputation
    Well, hilarious video)

• September 2016
    264 Reputation
    Supposedly they had no idea they were filming the video that day. The announcer at the start tells them that this is a surprise video shoot. The signs tell them when they sing and stuff.

I can actually see this being pretty much improvised. Like, obviously some parts are cut together from longer footage (such as the "what's in the box?"-part), but otherwise you can see some mistakes especially in the beginning where Momoka forgets to start singing. They've done stuff like this so often on Momoclo-chan that I think it's fairly easy for them to just adapt to a situation and have fun in front of the cameras.

• ColeenaColeena

September 2016
    174 Reputation
    ^ Yep, it's not unusual for management to surprise the girls like this (ex. filming Shirome without telling them that it'd be a horror movie), but I'm glad that this one was a happy surprise. It feels like it works precisely because they're Momoclo. I'm really looking forward to seeing the behind-the-scenes video with Limited Edition A.
    Definitely surprised that they decided to do this for the A-side MV, though.

The jacket arts are fantastic, so I'm hoping that DECORATION's MV will show us more of the concept and theme!

• September 2016
    5201 Reputation
    September 2
    [TV] MUSIC STATION

• LogDogLogDog

September 2016
    324 Reputation
    Just heard the song for the first time, and watched the video.

What a huge step backwards.

• September 2016
    5201 Reputation
    America Oudan Ultra Quiz(TRANS AMERICA ULTRA QUIZ / Nihon TV quiz show)
    Trans America Ultra Quiz was broadcast from 1977 until 1998.
    Tokyo Round - Hawaii Round - LA Round - NY Round(Final)

The Golden History MV and America Oudan Ultra LIVE(TRANS AMERICA ULTRA LIVE) are parody of this quiz show.

MC:Fukuzawa Akira
    TRANS AMERICA ULTRA QUIZ
    Spoiler:

• ebizoriebizori

September 2016
    2293 Reputation
    LogDog said:

Just heard the song for the first time, and watched the video.

What a huge step backwards.

I don't thing so, although I did not like none of the songs from the single
    Rather, it's just formation of a new group with more adult style

• LogDogLogDog

September 2016
    324 Reputation
    ebizori said:

Rather, it's just formation of a new group with more adult style

I had the opposite impression. This sounds and feels like something made for one of the younger, less adult, Stardust groups. This song feels a lot more childish to me.

• September 2016
    3398 Reputation
    For me it's a fun song and a really fun video. I can't complain at all :)

• September 2016
    372 Reputation
    Great PV. They should mention it when promoting the single, create some buzz for it. I bet even non MCZ fans would like it.

It could also use English subs...especially with the USA tour coming up, there's really no excuse for not having them.
    LogDog said:

I had the opposite impression. This sounds and feels like something made for one of the younger, less adult, Stardust groups. This song feels a lot more childish to me.

Just because something is upbeat doesn't mean it's childish. Adults can make cheerful music too.

I'm not going to attempt to analyze the lyrics (I don't quite trust my Japanese abilities enough for that), but, from the parts I was able to understand, it strikes me as a pretty introspective song.

• September 2016
    306 Reputation
    i like the song more when paired with the mv than without.

• InvaderInvader

September 2016
    1737 Reputation
    The PV is really fun. I love it when they just give the full version up front and don't make us wait for it, or wonder if they'll ever realease a full version on Youtube.

I don't really like the song, and I'm not getting adult vibes at all, it's just another idol song. However, the PV makes it better, they show Momoclo's variety skills and crowd engagement, which are two of the things that makes them shine.

• Paco

September 2016
    331 Reputation
    I am not totally happy with the song, but for me it is one of the best songs since GOUNN (together with 4 or 5 songs from the 3rd and 4th album).
    Momoclo really lost me... (so are all Stardust groups it seems ...) And I can't see that more "mature" approach in their music, more a kind of "safer" approach. But I don't want to spoil the fun. I had great years with their music, and I am still interested in what they are doing, but the great impact is gone for me.
    Still enough interesting groups out there (more than ever...), so nothing to worry about. ;-)

• September 2016
    372 Reputation
    Since we are expressing our likes and dislikes, I'd like to take this opportunity to mention something I don't like: people who complain about things no one is making them watch/listen to. Doesn't make sense to me...and yes, Paco, it does spoil the fun. Even if you mention that you don't want to spoil the fun by being negative on a fan forum...it still has the same exact effect.