• November 2016
    4653 Reputation
    A great question to be discussed in PMs between you two

• MM305

December 2016
    643 Reputation
    Amagi822 said:

MM305 said:

Unfortunately though, it's impossible to survive where I live without being physically/verbally assaulted on a consistent bases for being a male who is associated with such a girly act (especially since my image fits more with the nerdy/geeky/loser crowd). Doesn't help that there is a frowned upon view for Japanese females here. Heck, there are even males being bullied for liking those Western artists mentioned as well.

If it's "impossible to survive" then maybe it is time for you to get the hell out of whatever ass-backwards part of the world you are from. Or you can fucking own your preference with confidence, .

Last time I'll make this post active:

But just so you all would know, the reason explain why I can't "move out" is because I don't HAVE ANY LUXURY to do so: No money, no job, no license, no car, etc (and it's going to take a long while for meto get enough of those luxuries to be able to move out).

But I think now you can see the conflict that I'm in when EVERYONE else around age and younger has these luxuries (ESPECIALLY the license part) from where I am, and that I have every reason to to be a target of being called a complete weirdo/dumbass/loser/geek/unusual person (especially when you add on my look and airhead antics).

Feel free to be honest with me on how embarrassing it sounds to you that you are hearing about a 22 year old who doesn't possess any of those luxuries (especially the license part), but do it through PM so we can finally leave this thread alone (or at least, I will)!

• knot555

December 2016
    30 Reputation
    MM305

I've made some pretty harsh comments in response to some of your questions in the past (I haven't revisited them & don't intend to). Maybe I've misinterpreted where exactly you are coming from as you and I come from completely different worlds so I apologize for being an ass. I dont comment alot but I do read the forms regularly & I have to say I enjoy reading your comments, questions & thoughts. They are at times a little off kilter & controversial which is refreshing so dont stop doing what you are doing!

knot555

• December 2016
    96 Reputation
    @MM305: I rarely post here (though I intend to be more active now as I wanna better keep up with all things Momoclo), but I'll chime in publicly just to echo what many others have said: don't feel embarrassed for what you like. I'm older than you, and I love Momoclo, and most (not all, but most) of anyone in my circle of life that I try to talk about them to or share their music or whatever, laugh at me. Heck, I just recently got a poster of them framed and the framer I 1st went to told me, "I don't know man. This is really weird." LOL! If you get publicly harassed and it's not easily shaken off or simply hurts to much, then don't share with those people. Share your love of Momoclo with people you trust to not judge you. If nothing else, you have THIS online community that you can talk about them with. If YOU think you're getting obsessed or reaching unhealthy territory in your mind, then sure, back off some to reorient your brain. But if it's just a healthy enjoyment of their music or antics and/or a desire to see them succeed in life...man, just enjoy it!

On topic: my favorite member is Kanako, but I can think of 1 thing I don't like about her, or rather that I feel personally that she's missing in life. I'm almost certain I either read somewhere or saw in an interview that the type of man she would want to marry is one who puts work first, as in before the relationship. To me, that's very classic Japanese. She highly respects hard workers and I'm certain that's why she herself works so hard. And believe me, I love THAT about her, that she does everything to the best of her ability and pushes herself to her limits and beyond. But if and when she does ever marry, I feel she may miss out on the deeper aspects of love, though I know the respect will be there abundantly. But really, who am I to say what makes her happy, right?

• MM305

July 2017
    643 Reputation
    I know, I know! I DID promise to leave this thread alone (and I'm planning on doing so after writing this), but knowing how much I have annoyed everyone with my mixed feelings about Aarin, I REALLY wanted to let out let out what I think is the best way to describe my feelings towards the MCZ member who I have claimed to be my favorite member (Ayaka Sasaki)...because with all honesty, the one MCZ member who SHOULD be my favorite MCZ member is the one who unfortunately falls 2nd on that ranking: Kanako Momota!

[QUICK NOTE: Anything I say about Aarin from this point on is NOT supposed to make fans of her feel ashamed/offended for loving her. If she's your favorite member, you KEEP loving her & don't let what I say about her offend you (or just don't read the spoiler to prevent any damage), because this is about how I (Me, Myself & I) feel about her!]

Spoiler:
    See, the scenario that best fits my feelings to both Aarin & Kanako, is the cliche scenario you see in TV shows/moves/cartoons where a male is best friends with one female, but is crushing on another female (and vice versa). For the sake of writing this scenario out, I'm gonna reference a couple one of my old favorite cartoons growing up even though it isn't 100% accurate: Danny Phantom. You seen, in a show like that, the male (Danny) has a female best friend (Sam) who he hangs out with all the time & mostly can relate to Danny because they either have a lot of things in common or has been in similar situations in their lives. Despite that though, Danny falls in love with another female (Paulina), despite the fact that Danny is WAY OUT OF HER LEAGUE & doesn't realize that Paulina is VERY dangerous/different she is for him. But Danny can't see that because he is possessed by Paulina's beauty and ends up trying to be with her, which ends up being a total disaster for Danny. Now. how does all this relate to Ayaka & Kanako? Simple: In my scenario, I'm Danny, Kanako is Sam, & Ayaka is Paulina.

As I have mentioned before, Kanako & I have A LOT of things in common: Both born in 1994, both like plying basketball, both like the color red, and both known for being complete airhead weirdos. Kanako can always make me shake my head with laughter for her tendencies, but she also has the awesome personality that just makes we want to be bet friends with her among everyone from MCZ. If you were to ask me who among MCZ I would want to marry, the CORRECT choice would be Kanako Momota. HOWEVER, despite everything I just said, the member that I'll end up choosing to marry is Ayaka Sasaki. I don't need to go into details about Ayaka's qualities since they have been REPEATEDLY mentioned, but her charm was so irresistible, that I ended up feeling more interested in her than anyone else in MCZ. But unlike Danny who didn't realized Paulina's identity & faults, I COMPLETELY was aware of Aarin's identity & faults! The fact that she is the OPPOSITE to me, and acts/dresses in ways that I don't want to be apart of, made me feel extremely guilty for falling for such a member (a common example I use of this is the fact that I don't associate myself with the color pink, and prevent myself from doing so so I wouldn't get physically assaulted for it)! Yet, no matter how much I wanted to avoid favoring Aarin & prevent myself from feeling so into her, her flawless looks & irresistible charm prevented me otherwise.

THIS IS WHY SHE IS OFTEN REFERENCED AS MY "GUILTY PLEASURE" FAVORITE!! Because even though I am way out of her league & she possess a lot of different AND dangerous qualities, she ends up being top 2 because I felled for her flawless looks & charm...Man do I feel like a sucker!!

Now that I got all of that out of my chest, I am FINALLY gonna leave this post alone AGAIN! So I ask you all to NOT RESPOND/POST ANY COMMENT after this one so we can let this thread stay hidden. If you folks DO want to respond to my spoiler, SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE OF YOUR RESPONSE!!!

• kissakissa

August 2017
    12 Reputation
    I like the new Kanako who doesn't play stupid. She is very intelligent and I'm happy that it shows!

• MM305

August 2017
    643 Reputation
    I'm sure she still has her moments here and there. Either way, she relates to me more than Aarin and anyone else on MCZ (though I do share that same isolation as Momoka).

But hey, even if I don't want to feel this way, Aarin does capture me more JUST because of her charm and looks (despite her dangerous faults/features).