Just For Fun: Name Your Top 5 Most Undderrated/Underappreciated MCZ Songs!!
  • MM305

August 2016
    643 Reputation
    Name out 5 MCZ songs that you feel feel are great but doesn't get much attention or much love from mononofus and the genaral public, and why!

For me, here's my top 5 Undderrated/Underappreciated MCZ Songs:

1) D' No Junjou - My 6th favorite MCZ song, and it somehow doesn't get mentioned by ANYONE! Yeah, I get that it was overshadowed by the relleased of Z Densetsu (which I have admitted waas my 3rd favorite MCZ song), but Billboard Japan top 100 had Z Densetsu at 22 while having D' No Junju at 59?!! WHY?!! It's like if you asked the girls to give their closest representation of a "swag-like" female artist(s) like BoA, Beyonce, or certain Kpop groups like Girls Generation. The song is as dark and mysterious as the ninja theme suggests, and the choreography is as top-notch as it can be. I gurantee you that if you show a performance of this song to those artist mentioned, they will all AT LEAST give them a nod while making intrigued hums!!

2) Z no Chikai - Speaking of performances that will intrigue people, here's the #1 song that will do it! A great Anime song that gets better every time you hear it and a Kanako moment that just signifies it's greatness! A definite top 10 favorite of mine and is (in my opinion) the Best song in the Hakkin No Yoake album, slighly edging Maholo Vacation! Plus, with all of the mediocre ratings this song gets by fans and the general public, I say it's one of the more underappreciated song that MCZ has ever done!! And do I really have to mention the choreograghy of this song?
    Spoiler:
    PURE EPICNESS!!!

3) Hagane No Ishi - A track that is coupled with Naichaisou Fuyu as a limited distribution single, the style this song goes for is magnificent! The instruments, the flow, and the way it feels like if MCZ is fronting a classic rock band, I can see this song as the song that will MOST LIKELY convert older adults and parents into becoming mononofus. Not much to say but to give this song a listen (or if you have, listen to it again).

4) Sora No Curtain - Like wow, I consider this my favorite MCZ ballad of all time, that actually has a dance to it! How many ballads do you know has coreography? All I can think of is Daichi Miura's Two Hearts. A track that is coupled with Bokura No Century as a limited dustribution single, the beat for this song is very powerful, as well as the feels spread from each of the girls segments (especially Kanako's). The moment in Shining Snow Story Day 1 when they were singing this song from up high...Again, WOW!!!

5) Doudou Heiwa Sengen - LOL!! Just thinking about the girls trying to act like a rapper is already funny, but the beat is very Hip-Hop like, and the girls can actually freestyle. I can imagine a lot of close-minded hip-hop artists cringing from the fact that 5 sweet girls are attempting to act like them...Ah, those pour souls! A great track to laugh and dance along to!!!

Honorable Mentions: Nippon Egao Hyakkei, Kibun Wa Supergirl, and Words of the Mind - Brandnew Journey (Yeah I know it's a cover, but it's a damn good one)!

• dmkdmk

August 2016
    104 Reputation
    Yeah man Nippon Egao Hyakkei for sure, one of their best songs I reckon

Also Tsuki no Gingami Hikouki which I've only ever heard in their Peach for the Stars concert

Saboten to Ribbon as well, that's an awesomely bouncy song

Also Morifu da yo! Zenin shuugou! Just thought of it then, totally underrated

• RainyRainy

August 2016
    30 Reputation
    I definitly agree about Saboten to Ribbon being one of the most underrated songs. My list is:
    -Saboten to Ribbon
    - Hai to Diamond (Anyone who's heard this song knows why i love it)
    -Kasou Dystopia
    -Star Serenade
    - Ai Wo Tsunagumono

• Bri

August 2016
    31 Reputation
    -Yuku Haru Kuru Haru (This song is totally underrated and I wish they would perform it.)

-Konoyubi Tomale

-Stardust Serenede

-Mite Mite Kocchichi

-Milky Way

-Dream Wave

-Daisuki

-Hello...goodbye

• MCZMCZ

August 2016
    143 Reputation
    Yeah I wish they perform all their old songs

• ebizoriebizori

August 2016
    2806 Reputation
    Yuku Haru Kuru Haru
    Better is the Best
    We are UFI
    Get Down
    Konoyubi Tomale

• Bri

August 2016
    31 Reputation
    ebizori said:

Yuku Haru Kuru Haru
    Better is the Best
    We are UFI
    Get Down
    Konoyubi Tomale

• Bri

August 2016
    31 Reputation
    "Yuku Haru Kurr Haru" is in my opinion their best song. In my mind I can see the choreography that they might do. I wonder if it will ever be done live?

• AyakanaAyakana

August 2016
    21 Reputation
    Bri said:

"Yuku Haru Kurr Haru" is in my opinion their best song. In my mind I can see the choreography that they might do. I wonder if it will ever be done live?

They already do in
    amaranthus/Hakkin no yoake tour
    that they will be realesing soon yeah!

• AyakanaAyakana

August 2016
    21 Reputation
    1 DIASUKI
    2 Twinke5
    3 Konoyubi tomale
    4 Yaku haru
    5 We are ufi

• August 2016