• eyelesseyeless

June 2012
    2265 Reputation
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! /cry2

Her hair is so hot ..

• RheaRhea

June 2012
    10 Reputation
    Well, I generally like girls with short hair, and I do think A-rin could pull it off, but...

I really do love her long hair. So I would be a bit sad.
    But in the end it would be her decision, of course. She can do what she wants XD

• untaloeuntaloe

June 2012
    23 Reputation
    we were all used to look ahrin with long hair, and maybe will a bit weird if she cut her hair into short /jump /myass

• June 2012
    10 Reputation
    I just asked, hahaha. I talked to some of her fans before, They misunderstood that all momoclo members will cut their hair (but only shiorin did that) and they are all sad, including me if she cut her hair.

• December 2012
    0 Reputation

What will you do if Ahrin cut her hair short??? /nyahaha

Challenge accepted!

Shave mine! /cool

• March 2013
    10 Reputation
    I think she'll be look more beautiful that she already are /love

• March 2014
    50 Reputation
    How long will A-rin be a robot for?

• eyelesseyeless

March 2014
    2265 Reputation
    I don't know, it's one of my favorite segment on momokuro chan. So she can be robot forever :P

• March 2014
    925 Reputation
    Aarin robo is basically a running gag for the girls, especially during Aarin's healing time. Not sure when Aarin robo will appear now that her leg has healed :P

• March 2014
    50 Reputation
    Well I am glad her leg is healed now she can have full mobility to pull off all the moves we love to see A-rin do :D
    Any other cool things going on with Ms. Sasaki I just want the A-rin part of this forum to be more active lol

• March 2014
    925 Reputation
    not much that I know of. Aarin's still in school so she still has to work as a student who can't do late night shows. I think the only thing coming up for Aarin only would be the Saint Seiya Movie coming out in June since she'll be the voice actor for Athena.

• eyelesseyeless

March 2014
    2265 Reputation
    Oh yeah, Ahrin is the only student in Momoclo right now. And I kinda miss her Ahrin dayoo~

And this is the cutest thing I've ever saw :)

• March 2014
    50 Reputation
    Fun to watch. Are there any videos of A-rin or any other members that show what they do during a normal free day?

• eyelesseyeless

March 2014
    2265 Reputation
    I don't think Stardust will allow them to post private videos. And Ahrin's mom is stricter than Stardust :)

• April 2014
    50 Reputation
    Is there a video with Kanako and her family? I think they were eating dinner.

• June 2014
    50 Reputation
    Is Aarin's voice acting good? Cause I know she is going to be voice acting for the new Saint Seiya.