Favorite Idol Projects
  • ebizoriebizori

November 2016
    2293 Reputation
    Paco said:

Yes, the amiinA album is out for 2 weeks or so. It is one of the most beautiful albums I have listened to.
    You should check it out. And sora tob sakana, too. Really great stuff.

Oh, how's good amiina's album!

Did you listen Yukueshirezutsurezure's "Antinomideology" EP? the great stuff too I think

• OM617OM617

November 2016
    176 Reputation
    Momoiro Clover Z
    Team Syachihoko
    BABYMETAL
    Desu.Rabbits (Death Rabbits)
    LADYBABY (Pre LADYBEARD departure)
    Mini Moni
    Morning Musume
    miwa
    Yū Kikkawa

• Paco

November 2016
    331 Reputation
    ebizori said:

Oh, how's good amiina's album!

Did you listen Yukueshirezutsurezure's "Antinomideology" EP? the great stuff too I think

I have tio give Yukueshirezutsurezure another try. The first time I only skipped through and wasn't really concentrated. I will take another look.

I am glad that you like the amiinA album.

• ebizoriebizori

November 2016
    2293 Reputation
    I think they (tsurezure) are worth it. They healthy combine lyrical motifs with elements of screamo, so cool

• ebizoriebizori

July 2017
    2293 Reputation
    So it turned out that 3 bands from my top5 recently fell apart. It of course does not mean that I stopped loving them, but ... let then there will be my two top5

5 favorite disbanded groups

1.Shoujo Kakka no International
    2.Bellring Girls Heart
    3.Hauptharmonie
    4.Stereo Tokyo
    5.Koutei Camera Girl Zwei

5 favorite active bands

1. Shiritsu Ebisu Chuugaku
    2. Migma Shelter
    3. sora tob sakana
    4. 3776 (Minanaro)
    5. PiGU

and the sea of applicants: amiina, You'll Melt More!, Kobushi Factory, Iginari Tohoku San, There There Theres, Yanakotto Soto Mute, NECRONOMIDOL, Maison Book Girl, Oyasumi Hologram, Saka-Sama,...

• Paco

July 2017
    331 Reputation
    ^wow, this could be by me, except for PiGU which I know by name but I can't associate anything with them at the moment. Have to look them up, and I am not sure to know Iginari Tohoku San.
    But like I told in another Thread, I still like Ebichu but they are no my favs at the moment. So - for me - it would be like ...

amiinA
    Migma Shelter
    sora tob sakana
    3776 (Minanaro)
    Avandoned (they don't do enough stuff ... sadly)

and a lot of groups who are doing not enough to really convince me, like 963 ... At the moment (I have a love/hate relationship to them) YLMM have a chance to get into my top 10 or so - the last EP I love very much (strangely, the MV didn't do anything for me).

• ebizoriebizori

July 2017
    2293 Reputation
    Iginary Tohoku San is a new Stardust group with several strong singers, many people call them as new Ebichu

https://vk.com/videos-120468574?z=video-120468574_456240917/club120468574/pl_-120468574_-2

PiGU is а pop metal band

but I like more their electropop album of 2016. you can find it on JPS

• Paco

July 2017
    331 Reputation
    Thanks, stupid me: I "know" both. I am bad with names sometimes. Do Iginary Tohoku San have any releases, yet?

• ebizoriebizori

July 2017
    2293 Reputation
    no official releases still

• July 2017
    449 Reputation
    Not true--they have released one single, sold at events, and they are about to release another. You can buy the first through YAJ.

• ebizoriebizori

July 2017
    2293 Reputation
    oh. is it collabo single with Sakura Ebi's you mean? Mugen Kageki?

• July 2017
    449 Reputation
    Tenka Ippin/Wonderful Touhoku was released in March.

• ebizoriebizori

July 2017
    2293 Reputation
    I think it's just CDR releases as Sakura Ebi's has too, not official single

• ebizoriebizori

July 2017
    2293 Reputation
    And to be honest, there is nothing particularly interesting in these releases yet, rather average songs. They are interesting to me their personalities and their drive on the lives. Even Tenka Ippin in the studio recording sounds pretty boring

• July 2017
    449 Reputation
    It's still a single, and the question was whether or not they have released any music, which they have. The format doesn't make it any more or less their music available for purchase.

• Paco

July 2017
    331 Reputation
    thank you, both, for the answers. ;-)

• Paco

July 2017
    331 Reputation
    By the way: Is there a place where I can find a complete discography of all Stardust groups?

• ebizoriebizori

July 2017
    2293 Reputation

• Paco

July 2017
    331 Reputation
    Thanks, I meant a list. ;-)
    (Through technical problems I can't use VK at the moment ...).

• kissakissa

August 2017
    12 Reputation
    I haven't really been interested in following anything except Momoclo recently, but Ebichu and Syachihoko definitely. If you had asked me 5 years ago, then also AKB48 :)