Just for Fun: Who is the Most Prettiest/Beautiful member of MCZ in your opinion?
  • MM305

January 2017
    643 Reputation
    This is going to be an interesting debate! (But also, list them from Best to Worst, and you CANNOT say "everyone"as an answer!

• January 2017
    868 Reputation
    A-rin

• MM305

January 2017
    643 Reputation
    Ok, but may you please list it down from Most prettiset to Least prettiest?

• January 2017
    446 Reputation
    Chuck Norris.

• ebizoriebizori

January 2017
    2806 Reputation
    From Most to Least, please

• January 2017
    4653 Reputation
    This is probably not what you want to hear but I don't think of them in terms of prettiness
    Aside from beauty being in the eye etc. I don't really consider any of them pretty or even great-looking in a conventional sense
    Aya Matsuura was gorgeous when she reached legal age
    Mai Shiraishi is blazingly pretty. Or Kanna Hashimoto. Or Maimi Yajima. Or Rika Ishikawa in her "prime"
    Our five are well.... interesting. Sometimes cute. Sometimes funny.
    They are what they are. Unique. And their characters help to make them attractive

But I can't make a ranking. Sometimes I think Reni looks pretty today. Or Shiorin. And the next day I'm asking myself where the beauty went. Lol
    I mean I'm a Momoka fan and consider her really cute but I wouldn't call her broad head "pretty" :)

• MM305

January 2017
    643 Reputation

This is probably not what you want to hear but I don't think of them in terms of prettiness
    Aside from beauty being in the eye etc. I don't really consider any of them pretty or even great-looking in a conventional sense
    Aya Matsuura was gorgeous when she reached legal age
    Mai Shiraishi is blazingly pretty. Or Kanna Hashimoto. Or Maimi Yajima. Or Rika Ishikawa in her "prime"
    Our five are well.... interesting. Sometimes cute. Sometimes funny.
    They are what they are. Unique. And their characters help to make them attractive

But I can't make a ranking. Sometimes I think Reni looks pretty today. Or Shiorin. And the next day I'm asking myself where the beauty went. Lol
    I mean I'm a Momoka fan and consider her really cute but I wouldn't call her broad head "pretty" :)

Conventional sense? What's that supposed to mean?

But to be fair, I get that kind of reaction myself at times! While there are times the ladies can look STUNNINGLY GORGEOUS to me, there are also times where they just look...basic! Not stunning, but also not gross/ugly/horrifying (unless were talking some of Reni's facial expressions, LOL).

I think what it is that some of us are used to seeing certain celebrities/famous people in mostly certain special events. If we see mostly that celebrity in special events like concerts, movies, TV shows, in magazine covers, you will see that "STUNNING" look more often because those are attractions that usually calls for such looks. But with some of us folks who follow MCZ, we see them in EVERYTHING: Concerts, music videos, magazine shoots, behind the scene footage of live shows, going to amusement parks or any special attraction, interviews, halloween costumes, anime costumes, etc. So in that case, we often won't see the ladies in all glam or glitter because some of the stuff they do doesn't necessarily calls for a "stunnig" loo (Hence, why we often see the "basic" look).

Even with the other celebrities that I just mentioned that we see mostly see on magazines or special events, they'll end up looking "basic" most of the time when they are in reality TV, because the truth is: (Usually) NO ONE tries to look stunning when they are doing basic stuff like getting up to have breakfast!!

So really, I think it depends how you get to see a celebrity: If it's mostly through music videos and magazine covers, then you'll often see them look stunning. If you go further than those special occassions, then they'll just end up looking basic.

• January 2017
    96 Reputation
    I like Mattthecat's response. Truth is, I think part of Momoclo's charm is that they aren't "beautiful" in the conventional sense. That is to say, most of their fans don't look to them for their beauty. When a very attractive woman walks in front of me, my natural inclination might be to look her way and think, "wow, she's hot" or whatever. But with Momoclo, I just don't, and I think most of their fans agree. Certainly, they aren't ugly in any sense of the word! In my opinion, Ayaka and Reni have the body types I would be most attracted to. Shiori is looking more and more "pretty" to me these days. Her face and hair really complement her. Momoka is just adorable. And Kanako is honestly probably the cutest person I have ever seen in real life. Her dimples really are pitfalls of love! I mean seriously, she reminded me of some silly anime girl come to life with her heart-hand signals, blown kisses, shiny deko gestures, and general playfulness. But again, their personalities, their antics, their...everything, just don't give off that attractive vibe at all, and I think that's part of what makes them so special.

• MM305

January 2017
    643 Reputation
    I think it's just that there are different types of beauties:

- There are ladies like Perfume (the girl group) that posses that stunning, mature look that resembles what Mattthecat was talking about.
    - Then there's MCZ, who are an idol group that possess a young, pretty, kawaii look (as most idol groups do). They got more of a pure look that just makes you feel like they are the cutest things you on planet Earth..

So yeah, when you look ladies like MCZ (as well as most idol groups), you feel like saying at ladies like Perfume, you feel more "sexually" attracted where you would want to do more than just hugging (wink wink, LOL).

• MM305

January 2017
    643 Reputation
    But coming from a guy who is around there age, I can say that these ladies are really pretty! And I know that there will be males around my age that would have some attraction towards them because of their innocent/clean look (minus the ones who like it more "sexy/stunning"). Plus, there were certain moments where I thought to myself "Damn!", because there were certain look/outfits that would actually make me say that they were "Hot!". So really, while they are not the "conventional" beauties that Mattthecat was talking about, I say they still fall under the beautiful category (Just in a more cute, clean/innocent way).

[On a side note: Long hair Ayaka was the one member though who I believed always had BOTH qualities (why else have I said what I said in my threads like "My Honest Feelings About My Favorite Member" and my "How is Ayaka referred to as "The Slightly Sexy" Idol" thread?]

Sorry for some of the references and terms, but I only said it to prove a point.

• MM305

January 2017
    643 Reputation
    On that note, anyone interested in listing them down? (No one here has done it thus far)

• January 2017
    446 Reputation
    MM305 said:

On that note, anyone interested in listing them down? (No one here has done it thus far)

I forgot what order it's supposed to be in. Was it least to most?

• MM305

January 2017
    643 Reputation
    Most prettiest member to least prettiest member.

• MCZMCZ

January 2017
    143 Reputation
    1 Ayaka
    2 Shiori
    3 Kanako
    4 Momoka
    5 Reni

2009-2011
    1 Akari
    2 Ayaka
    Etc same 2-6 Same

• MM305

January 2017
    643 Reputation
    I see. Thanks for answering! :)

• ebizoriebizori

January 2017
    2806 Reputation
    1 Shiori
    2 Ayaka
    3 Momoka
    4 Kanako
    5 Reni

• January 2017
    446 Reputation
    MM305 said:

Most prettiest member to least prettiest member.

And you really don't see anything wrong, or at least silly, about this?

• ebizoriebizori

January 2017
    2806 Reputation
    Yes, aidoru is such an intellectual sphere

• January 2017
    446 Reputation
    ebizori said:

Yes, aidoru is such an intellectual sphere

One would hope that everyone strives to be intellectual, in all spheres.

• January 2017
    4653 Reputation
    On the contrary. I hope everyone strives to be silly at times and in all spheres

• January 2017
    186 Reputation
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, Akimoto honoka is Beautiful, all MCZ girls are pretty cute from the right angle.