Batten Showjo Tai [LINE LIVE] 1st Album Tour
    https://live.line.me/channels/520/upcoming/3546587
    12:00~

• June 2017
    5201 Reputation

• vimoralvimoral

June 2017
    1424 Reputation
    I do not know if i am wrong, but they have not released any PV for the album?

• ebizoriebizori

June 2017
    2293 Reputation
    no PVs

• ebizoriebizori

June 2017
    2293 Reputation
    Oricon Albums Chart
    20 June

1. Acid Black Cherry 28 229
    2. A.B.C.-Z 24 739
    3. F-Blood 11 240

7. Batten Showjo Tai ***

• June 2017
    5201 Reputation

June 22
    Star Vegas

• June 2017
    5201 Reputation
    Masuto Bai LIVE PV

• vimoralvimoral

June 2017
    1424 Reputation
    Oricon Weekly Sales 19/06-25/06

1. 45,959 Acid Black Cherry
    2. 39,636 A.B.C-Z
    3. 24,458 Motohiro Hata
    15. 4,843 Batten Show Jo Tai

• ebizoriebizori

June 2017
    2293 Reputation
    Now even the sales figure of the Taconidji's album does'nt look so disastrous

• vimoralvimoral

June 2017
    1424 Reputation
    ebizori said:

Now even the sales figure of the Taconidji's album does'nt look so disastrous

Oricon Weekly Ranking 19/12-25-12
    18. **7,170 Takoyaki Rainbow

Yes, If Maido! Ookini! had been released this week would be in the 9th place

• vimoralvimoral

June 2017
    1424 Reputation
    I have to say that I was not surprised too much the result, among other things by the little promotion of the album

• June 2017
    139 Reputation
    I got it last week, i haven't even had the chance to give it a proper listen... The blu-ray features two versions of the music videos for each of their three singles and the instrumental disc is a nice bonus.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bx8Tdl0miCP-ZGw0aWpxSmZtYjg?usp=sharing

Please consider supporting the group on future releases if you like their -particular style of- music.

Edit: I would say that i like them more than Tokisen but less than Rojapo, if that even means anything at all.

Edit 2: I also forgot to mention the Blu-ray also inlcudes a concert of a little over an hour, they're pretty energetic.

• Paco

July 2017
    331 Reputation
    ^The album is simply a masterpiece. Love it!

• ebizoriebizori

July 2017
    2293 Reputation
    I was expecting much more. It seems to me that most of the b-sides from their singles ( "Detekoi Tobikiri ZENKAI POWER!", "Izayuke wakataka gundan", "Shitto Chan", "Yume no Canvas") are more interesting than most of the new songs that were included in the album.

• Paco

July 2017
    331 Reputation
    ^strange. I have to listen to the B-sides, then. I wasn't blown away from the MVs - so I was expecting much less and was very surprised in a positive way. If I would have to find a negative point (and I really don't think that way) then, that the album is not as "colorful" as it could be - it is the same style all over more or less. But I am not complaining, I REALLY love that album. It will be one of my favorits this year for sure.

• ebizoriebizori

July 2017
    2293 Reputation
    for me it's more interesting than Syachi's album but less than Ebichu's in STARDUST area
    my favorits of this year albums of Hauptharmonie and Minanaro. Yanakoto Sotto Mute's, Maison Book Girl's and NECRONOMIDOL's are wonderful too.

• Paco

July 2017
    331 Reputation
    ^I am with you in all you are saying here, except: as much as I love Ebichu, I think the 4th album is good but I can't bring myself to listen to it more. For some reason I like Ebichu at the moment only "live". Something is missing for me at the moment. But that is another topic. - Love the both new 3776 "eps".

• ebizoriebizori

July 2017
    2293 Reputation
    I have same situation with Momokuro, I can not listen and watch them for 2 years already. With Ebichu still everything is fine, I listen them less than before, but I watch everything with them with great pleasure

• Paco

July 2017
    331 Reputation
    ^yes, same here. My problems with Ebichu began with the 3rd album. I wished I would like them like before (and Momoclo, too). But ... not at the moment.
    But I am glad that I love Batten ... so much at the moment.

(ps. With Necronimodol I have a similar problem: I loved their beginning - and now only in small dose. But of course I have things like amiinA and sora tob sakana, Migma Shelter and a lot more. Namedropping, yay!).

• Ozi

July 2017
    19 Reputation
    Finally, I found a group of people who have the same interests as me.