I AM VERY VERY SORRY!!! :(
  • MM305

April 2017
    643 Reputation
    Look, I wouldn't be suprised if none of you will ever forgive me/believe me, or would even bother reading this thread, but I am really not that annoying/judgemental person that I have presented myself to be in this forum as I am in real life!

I just wanted to join a forum about a group that I was still curious/shocked about, and wanted to know how fans (specifically grown males) of MCZ survive life following such groups.. So when I made these posts/comments about the ladies outfits, my honest feelings about my favorite MCZ member, asking if its okay for gown males to have wallpapers of them, it wasn't supposed to be insults/judgements on what I think about the grown male mononofus or how they act/experience in life for following such a group, as well as expressing my honesty. These posts were supposed to be asking you all how you guys generally feel about them and how you experience life as a fan, as well as expressing how I honestly feel about them. But it turned out that my curiosity and ambition really got the best of me, and have painted myself as the villian/troll in a forum that I really wanted to be in and have fun with.

Trust me, I'm not one to judge folks for liking/watching/listening to such things. Anyone who personally knows me will tell you that I have NEVER judged/insulted anyone for their entertainment prefrences. Heck, my case was that I have been a victim of such judements/insults, and following a group that I never had any intention of following have made things even worse for me (as well as the lack of luxuies that I have). So when I refer to MCZ has a guilty pleasure, it was NOT supposed to mean that you ll should be ashamed to be fans!!! It was supposed to express how ME/MYSELF/I
    feel about them!!

With all that said, I want to apoligies for annoying you folks in this forum with posts that were not supposed to be anything insulting!! I had ZERO intentions of making any enemies online and/or make anyone feel bad for associating themselves for such interests!

So to the folks who has now depised me and/or turned a blind eye on me, I hope you all now realize that I had never wanted any of this to happen, and see that I want to make peace/redeem myself from such a bad reputation by making me feel like I am home in this lovely forum!!

Otherwise, if you all STILL don't believe me or do not want to make peace with me, then I'm sorry for annoying you folks again with this post!!!

• April 2017
    4653 Reputation
    As far as I can remember there hasn't been any controversy surrounding you for weeks if not months...
    Everything was okay.
    So what's the need to come up with this now?
    And refresh everything again?

Just continue being part of the forum culture like everyone else without making yourself the center of the topic
    And no one will mind. And instead meet you with fellow fanship.

• MM305

April 2017
    643 Reputation

As far as I can remember there hasn't been any controversy surrounding you for weeks if not months...
    Everything was okay.
    So what's the need to come up with this now?
    And refresh everything again?

To answer your question, there was that LONG chat between you and I that you were getting sick of (which I am sorry for). Plus, a mononofu told me that most folks here (as well as Reddit & the Facebook Overseas page) here don't like me very much and I have made a lot of enemies here. And knowing the lack of participants in my threads, as well as the lack of replies to my comments, I wouldn't be suprised if some of that is because nobody want to deal with e and my posts ever again.

Plus, speaking the Facebook Overseas page, I'm STILL curerently blocked from it ever since I re-upload the "My Honest Feelings" after it got randomly deleted several times by someone else. One of the admins for the page (who I actually got along with and had a few fun conversations in the comments with) actually messaged me why that is and warned me to not do it again, but I never got to read it until AFTER I reuploaded again and got blocked from the page. I have tried to tell her that I never read the message till after I got blocked and repeatedly try to make peace with her, but she still wouldn't reply to me because (to quote her) "She was done with me". So after all of that genuine fun we had with each ther on the Overseas page, I have made her seen me as an enemy who will NEVER speak to me again and probably would NEVER let me back into the Facebook Overseas Page!

So yes Mattthecat, I had to do this to tell folks like her and others who were cool with me until I f*cked up: I'M SORRY, LETS TRY TO MAKE PEACE WITH EACH OTHER AGAIN!!

• April 2017
    4653 Reputation
    Okay. Message received. Message understood.
    I'm at peace with you

Now it would be great to close this thread and let's all return to talking about the girls and not about you :)

• vimoralvimoral

April 2017
    3147 Reputation
    If you want to take some advice, I think as soon as you stop being so heavy with these kinds of posts, you are going to start improving the relationships with the rest of users ;)

• MM305

April 2017
    643 Reputation
    vimoral said:

If you want to take some advice, I think as soon as you stop being so heavy with these kinds of posts, you are going to start improving the relationships with the rest of users ;)

I hope you are right, because that's what I wanted to do by writing this!

I thank you and Mattthecat for being cool with me! :)

• eyelesseyeless

April 2017
    2265 Reputation
    MM305, just as Mattthecat said, your message is received. But this thread won't need any further discussion, we need to close it now

This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions