1744 Reputation
    May 17 2019

11th Anniversary

https://natalie.mu/music/news/283403

• May 23
    1103 Reputation
    5th Album title
    "Momoiro Clover Z"

Momoclo delivers a new song for 5 consecutive months from August of this year.

• vimoralvimoral

May 23
    1744 Reputation
    wrong post

• August 1
    320 Reputation
    I wonder what they're going to do with the old singles that featured Momoka, like The Golden History and BLAST. Do they wanna re-record them and put them on the new album as a ZZ version, or do they wanna make this album a full Diamond Four thing? GOUNN wasn't ever on an album, so there's precedent for singles being left out. I imagine Hoero is going to make it on to the album seeing how often it has been performed lately, and probably will be one of the songs released during these coming months. Technically the original recording featured Momoka, but since it was never released I think they can get away with making it a Diamond Four song.

• MM305

August 1
    501 Reputation
    momotaka said:

5th Album title
    "Momoiro Clover Z"

Momoclo delivers a new song for 5 consecutive months from August of this year.

You mean there will be one song for each of the following months?

• August 1
    320 Reputation
    Exactly. A teaser was uploaded today.

• MM305

August 1
    501 Reputation
    I saw it, but couldn't understand it because I was in Japanese (which I do not know).

• August 2
    320 Reputation
    Another teaser was uploaded :)

https://youtu.be/tq8kf4EMJa8

• vimoralvimoral

August 2
    1744 Reputation

Another teaser was uploaded :)

https://youtu.be/tq8kf4EMJa8

Someone can translate what are they talking about at beginning of the video?

• MM305

August 2
    501 Reputation
    Soooo...Are the songs that will be released in the following months going to be the songs that were already performed but never got digitally released (except Clover to Diamond)?

If so, then I guess here's what to expect in the following months: Z Densetsu (TDF version) - Clover to Diamond - Get Z Go - Horeo - Ikuze Kaitou Shojou (TDF version)

• August 2
    320 Reputation
    Out of those songs I think only Hoero and maybe Get Z Go will make it on to the new album. The rest have already been released for the 10th anniversary album, and I think they'll only be released there. Just like none of the songs from Iriguchi no nai Deguchi made it into 5th Dimension.

It would be extremely disappointing if most of the songs weren't new at all.

• vimoralvimoral

August 3
    1744 Reputation

• August 4
    320 Reputation
    Re:story, the first digital single, will be available for purchase from August 5th. It was performed for the first time at Momoclo Mania today.

• MM305

August 5
    501 Reputation
    Is Re:story only available on Japanese Itunes/Spotify?

• August 5
    1342 Reputation
    As I've posted before. OTOTOY is your friend. It's been a long while since I signed up there but I don't remember it being hard.

Hi-res 24-bit 96kHz ALAC\FLAC\WAV\AAC ¥540 ≈ $4.85:
    https://ototoy.jp/_/default/p/115415

MP3 320kbps ¥257 ≈ $2.31:
    https://ototoy.jp/_/default/p/115411

• MM305

August 5
    501 Reputation
    ...I'm guessing this means it won't make it to the Itunes/Spotify on the West side? Bummer!

Thanks though.

• August 9
    5410 Reputation
    Re:Story MV

• MM305

August 10
    501 Reputation
    I've noticed that the boys each were wearing the colors of the MCZ members, as well as having similar body frames as each member (minus the pink one, because Ayaka is not THAT plumply, LOL!). Also kind of funny is that they had the boys singing the song as well (since it was sang by women).

Don't know the story about the girl in the video and how it all ties to the ending, (maybe if I kenw the lyrics to the song, it could help).

• minee

August 10
    70 Reputation
    I get a really strong "Stranger Things" vibe from it. Idk if anyone else has seen the show, but that's the first thing that popped into my brain.

• August 10
    34 Reputation
    I like how you can sense the girl's presence through out the MV even if they only actually showed up for a few seconds. Like, it wasn't just that the boys wore their colors, but they really embodied their color-sake's personalities as well.

• August 10
    320 Reputation
    minee said:

I get a really strong "Stranger Things" vibe from it. Idk if anyone else has seen the show, but that's the first thing that popped into my brain.

Yeah, that was the first thing that popped into my mind as well when I saw the photos of the kids on Momoclo's PR account yesterday. I guess she's some kind of alien, since there's a UFO visible in the top right hand corner of the cover photo for the single. I wonder if that's gonna tie in with the rest of the songs, and if we're getting music videos for them as well.