140 Reputation
    YES!! Just exactly the info I needed!
    Thanks!

• March 2019
    506 Reputation
    Are you planning on going? Me too! :D

• March 2019
    140 Reputation
    Yeah! I switched jobs early this year, so I was afraid I wouldn't have any vacation days in time, but the dates work for a quick trip to Japan.
    It will be my 1st time seeing MCZ live, so I'm psyched!

• March 2019
    506 Reputation
    Awesome! I'll see you there then! :D I'm graduating from university in June, so I'll be taking a two month trip to Japan before starting work in September. I'll be able to go to both Ayaka Nation and the summer concert. It's gonna be really cool! Now we just have to wait until the spring concert to see where they're holding it! I wonder if they'll go for size and choose the classic Nissan stadium, or if they continue the tradition of the past couple of years with new stadiums.

• March 2019
    140 Reputation
    Nice! That's a wonderful plan you got! I hope it's at Nissan, but it will be great anyway. I hope these four months pass quickly, lol

• April 2019
    140 Reputation
    So, Seibu Dome...What location is the most convenient for booking a hotel ? I was looking around Tokyo Station, and I see it's like 1h30m to the Dome. The main purpose of the trip is the summer show (and maybe a day trip to Kyoto).

• April 2019
    140 Reputation
    Duplicate post

• April 2019
    506 Reputation
    I'm really excited to see them perform at Seibu Dome! It's such a legendary Momoclo venue.

• April 2019
    761 Reputation
    Nissan was booked in August, 2017 was Mr. Children, 2018 was B'z. So difficult for Momoclo

• April 2019
    506 Reputation
    Being inside makes it a bit more shielded from the heat, so that's a big plus haha. I wonder if they're gonna have a center stage like they did in 2012, it's been a long time since they did a center stage!

• April 2019
    140 Reputation
    Just applied to the ticket lottery, wish me luck! Now gotta wait three weeks for the results...

• April 2019
    506 Reputation
    Same, good luck to you!

• May 2019
    140 Reputation

Just applied to the ticket lottery, wish me luck! Now gotta wait three weeks for the results...

Got my tickets!! With the new album out, this will be a great show! Can't wait for August!

• May 2019
    506 Reputation
    We got tickets as well! Super excited to see how these songs play out live. We might try to upgrade our tickets to the swimsuit area. Either way it's gonna be awesome! See you there

• vimoralvimoral

July 2019
    3147 Reputation
    TOKOROZAWA Music & Art FES'19

https://www.momoclo-park.net/tmaf19

CROWN POP, DAN JYO, Sakura Ebis, Tokimeki Sendenbu

• vimoralvimoral

July 2019
    3147 Reputation
    Day 1 Sold out!

• vimoralvimoral

August 2019