Momoiro Clover z & Pro-Wrestling (For Fans Of Both)
  • MM305

June 2019
    643 Reputation
    I've discussed how I feel about MCZ being my Biggest GUILTY Pleasure...But my one TRUE passion that I have loved for YEARS and have ZERO GUILT for is Professional Wrestling/Sports Entertainment (Puroresu ga Daisuki)!

And anyone who knows MCZ well, that because Akira Kawakami is a big wrestling fan himself, Momoiro Clover Z has associated themselves with pro-wrestling many times throughout their careers. This includes having many pro wrestlers or pro-wrestling staff being mononofus themselves such as:

- Former wrestler - Takahashi Iizuka (who MCZ attended to see his Retirement match, has appeared on Momoclo-Chan numerous of times, made a cameo in "The Golden History" Music Video)
    - NJPW Wrestler - Jado (unless Momoka leaving made him stop being a fan)
    - Young Lion - Shota Umino (who 's admitted that his favorite celebrity is Aarin)
    - NJPW Staff - Shigeki Kiyono (who's most known for being slapped by Shiori plenty of times, has MCZ on his radio program, and has been involved in many MCZ live skits)

So with all that said, I wanted to make a thread for fans of both Momoiro Clover Z & Pro-Wrestling so they can talk about their favorite moment of MCZ being associated with Pro-Wrestling/Pro-wrestlers, how maybe MCZ got them into pro-wrestling, or how pro-wrestling made them got into MCZ, etc.

IF YOU'RE A FAN OF BOTH, THEN THIS THREAD IS FOR YOU!!