Introduce yourself
  • January 2015
    10 Reputation
    NAME: Valgi Virnan Vallian
    DATE OF BIRTH: 17/06/1994
    ABOUT ME: Linux-enthusiasist, Science, Music and Japanese-Russian Culture is my life!
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: Etooo, their music is so unique and different than mostly idols.
    Your favorite member: ARIYASUUU MOMOKAAAA
    Your favorite band/singer/group: Basically almost all music I like, but some note : I like metal, pop punk, j-rock and indie bands
    Your favorite song: 泣いてもいいんだよ / サラバ、愛しき悲しみたちよ / Stardust Serenade / Orange Note / Fall Into Me (Hayami Akari's solo song)
    Your favorite movie/drama: ...

• AzureusAzureus

January 2015
    1470 Reputation
    Welcome kokyuutosu!

• January 2015
    10 Reputation
    NAME: MomokuroDreamFan
    DATE OF BIRTH: 6/07/1997
    ABOUT ME: A normal Higher Secondary student aiming to be a comp. engineer.A big fan of anime and of course Momoiro Clover Z.
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z? basically everything..
    Your favorite member: Shiori Tamai
    Your favorite band/singer/group:
    Your favorite song: Hashire, Ikuze! Kaitou Shoujo, Kano Dystopia,...Ai Desu ka,
    Your favorite actor/actress: no idea
    Your favorite movie/drama: no fav. watches everything

• eyelesseyeless

January 2015
    2256 Reputation
    welcome new members :)

• seo60seo60

January 2015
    10 Reputation
    NAME: seo60
    ABOUT ME: a 23 years old salaryman who needs more sleeping time
    What I like from Momoiro Clover Z: powerful performance and playful idol live
    My most favorite member: Tamai Shiori
    My most favorite song: Hashire!
    My most favorite concert video: Natsu no Bakasawagi SUMMER DIVE 2012 (will be Toujinsai 2014 soon :D)

hajimemashite,

yoroshiku onegaishimasu!
    :D

• January 2015
    93 Reputation
    Name: Not Aarin.
    Date of Birth: December 28
    About Me: I've been a fan of Momoclo since, well... Since around the time they uploaded the Naitemo Iindayo PV, as I found out about them through Akumuchan.
    I've been stalking this forum for a while so I thought I'd log in and say hai.
    So, uh...
    Hai!

What I like about Momoclo: Well, a lot of things really. But one thing is the dancing. Everything is better when there's dancing involved, right?
    Favorite Member: It's really hard to pick a favorite. I think everyone has been at the top of my non-existent list at on point or another. I'll just go with the safe answer and say: kwkm. :P
    Favorite Song: Again, really hard to pick favorites, especially since Momoclo's songs tend to be so different from one another. So let's just say Nagisa no Lalala, cuz that's what I'm listening to right now...
    Can you tell that I'm bad at answering questions yet? :P

So yeah. That's my life story.
    Hai, everyone.

(now to learn how to use a forum...)

• eyelesseyeless

January 2015
    2256 Reputation
    welcome seo60 and mynameisnotaarin :D

• Dani

January 2015
    11 Reputation
    NAME: Daniele
    DATE OF BIRTH: November 1991
    ABOUT ME: Not sure if I really like Idol industries, I like only some facts about the girls.
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: The voice and the beauty of A-rin and Momoka that trapassing my head, the various costumes (i like image impact)
    Your favorite member: A-rin and Momoka, endless beauties. I love the way to talk, the movements...
    Your favorite band/singer/group: I super like Hizaki of Versailles and Jupiter, like composer and songwriter! And Lareine
    Your favorite song: i don't know.. some of Versailles and Lareine :) Roudou Sanka!!!
    Your favorite actor/actress: I Think.. Sean Penn..?
    Your favorite movie/drama: Kubrick, Ghibli, Tim Burton, Toshio Matsumoto, etc . . .

I'm New, Hello!! :)
    There are some questions i have about Idol Industries, like proibitions to have romantic relationships or inadequate mistreatment in television programs... I know in Japan it works in this way, but I'm not sure if girls are really happy about this.. is a show Only for the audience
    I'll post questions in right section of the forum

Nice to meet You All!!
    Sorry my bad english : -- I

• January 2015
    66 Reputation
    Dani, benvenuto.
    [You will soon receive a much more authoritative welcome]

I am under the impression of a very unfavourable "mood", and frequent shallow prejudices with regards to idols, even unconventional idols, in your (also mine, incidentally) country.

Maybe you can post about your experiences and considerations, in the proper sections of the forum.

I would be interested.

• Dani

January 2015
    11 Reputation
    Thank You Lynn_Murasaki,

I know I'm not the only that have some questions and sometimes a very unfavourable "mood",
    but my considerations (some) are about the industries and not the girls (also called idol). I'll post that soon.

Who are "unconventional idols"? Then, are you italian like me?

• February 2015
    116 Reputation
    NAME: Gakugeeeekai
    DATE OF BIRTH: 7/24
    ABOUT ME: Drawing is cool!

What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: Momoiro Clover Z in particular have come a really, really long way in the past 5 years and their songs easily make a big portion of my fave idol songs of all time

Your favorite member: Shiori in Momoclo Z / Riko in Ebisu / Honoka in Syachi / Undecided in Takoyaki Rainbow

Your favorite band/singer/group: Among idol groups, I can definitely say I'm most interested in Ebichu right now.

Your favorite song: As expected, King of Gakugeikai no Theme ~Nu Skool Teenage Riot~ is always playing nonstop AND NEVER WILL -- HANKOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUU ~

• InvaderInvader

February 2015
    1737 Reputation
    Welcome Gakugeeeekai. Nice to have more Ebichu fans. Riko is definitely climbing my favourite list. Good favourite song choice too :)>-

• February 2015
    114 Reputation
    NAME: Jpopidolfan Location: USA Gender: Female. Date of birth: July 1995 About Me: Recently getting obsessed with IDOLS! Like AKB48/SKE48, Babymetal and Ebichu. What you like from Momoiro Clover Z : Momoiro Clover Z is a very unique and energetic group. All the members are lovable and adorable that you can't help to cheer for them. Your favorite member : Momoka Ariyasu: I love her singing, plus she's so small and cute. Your favorite song: Ikuze Kaitou Shoujo. That was the first song that hooked me up and from there I couldn't stop hearing them. :)) :)>-

• ebizoriebizori

February 2015
    2293 Reputation
    NAME: Egor
    DATE OF BIRTH: 28 December 1983
    ABOUT ME: Рoet
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: I like girls
    Your favorite member: Shiorin and Omochi
    Your favorite band/singer/group: Ebichu
    Your favorite song: Momoclo - Otome Sensou
    Your favorite actor/actress: Ekaterina Golubeva
    Your favorite movie/drama: Godar's films

• February 2015
    116 Reputation
    Yeaaaahh more Ebichu fans! Welcome ebizori and jpopidolfan, though I'm new here myself lol

• InvaderInvader

February 2015
    1737 Reputation
    Welcome everyone, have a great time here :)>-

• ebizoriebizori

February 2015
    2293 Reputation
    Arigatou gozaimasu. Onegai shimasu)

• im555

February 2015
    12 Reputation
    NAME: Jason
    DATE OF BIRTH: 10 March 1970
    ABOUT ME: I found Momoclo via BABYMETAL about 8 months ago and have been hopelessly obsessed with them since. I saw BABYMETAL in Chiba last year & going back to see them again in June so I'm wishing for a Momoclo show around that time. No matter what this years goal is to see them live!
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z[/b]?: They make me laugh, cry & make every day a happy day as soon as I hear/watch them. No other musical act has had that effect on me before
    Your favorite member: MOMOKA. Her voice is magic
    Your favorite bands/singers/: Momoclo/BABYMETAL :Momoka Ariyasu & Suzuka Nakamoto
    Your favorite song: Kono Uta
    Your favorite actor/actress: Who cares?

• February 2015
    28 Reputation
    NAME: Bolt

DATE OF BIRTH: March 4, 2000

ABOUT ME: i like idols and cheese :3

What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: I like their connection with their fans, performances, and their history

Your favorite member: Ahrin! Yes Ahrin! Momokuro-chan no aidoru na!

Your favorite band/singer/group: Shiritsu Ebisu Chuugaku: Kanon (even though she's graduated) and Rinanan, and Team Syachihoko's Haru-chan and Yuzupon

Your favorite song: from momoclo, Z Densetsu: Owaranaki Kakumei

Your favorite actor/actress: takuya kusakawa (from stardust's bullet train) and mizuki

Your favorite movie/drama: idk

• ArudoArudo

February 2015
    44 Reputation
    Lurking this forums felt wierd, so I'm jumping in. Mononofu since August last year :^)

NAME: Aldo
    DATE OF BIRTH: 21 August 1994
    ABOUT ME: Language student (soon teacher), learned to play guitar since I was 13. Independent musician, food lover, Mononofu. That's it.
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: I first listened to Babymetal (yeah) so I did my research for similar acts. Being honest, as much as I like Babymetal, Momokuro is my favorite. The music is awesome and makes me want to play it. Dancecraft, their outfits, the girls obviously. I love everything.
    Your favorite member: I just keep saying I love them all, but if I had to choose one, I would go with Momoka or Ayaka :^)
    Your favorite band/singer/group: I have changed from favorite group over the years, but as for now: Momoiro Clover Z
    Your favorite song: Momokuro - CONTRADICTION
    Your favorite actor/actress: Hmm...probably Christian Bale
    Your favorite movie/drama: The Prestige