General Discussion
  • December 2014
    3398 Reputation
    Here's my encode of their appearance at http://dreamfestival.jp/
    Thanks to syaoran_kun for the ts of the whole event. The camerawork was so good I encoded this bigger and better than usual. Hence the big filesize
    http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?app=xbt&CODE=details&torrent=80981

image image
    Spoiler:
    image image
    image image
    image image

Setlist:
    1. Kasou Dystopia
    2. Kuroi Shuumatsu
    3. Naitemo Iin da yo
    4. Ikuze! Kaitou Shoujo
    5. Moon Pride
    6. Hashire!

• asan

December 2014
    462 Reputation
    Apparently the Hot Wave special isn't live on UST, but starts after the TV broadcast ended, 21:00 Japan time.

• asan

December 2014
    462 Reputation

Ai Yajima Haku 2014 Fuyu Chiba 85

I love the bizarre opening ceremony. Show that to someone who doesn't know what it is.

PS: Can someone tell me what exactly this event was?

http://momoiroclover.net/discussion/comment/13736#Comment_13736

• EmceeZEmceeZ

December 2014
    264 Reputation
    When exactly will there almost 24 hr live stream be? I know there is supposed to be a UST the 23rd but not sure what it is

• December 2014
    904 Reputation
    EmceeZ said:

When exactly will there almost 24 hr live stream be? I know there is supposed to be a UST the 23rd but not sure what it is

the almost 24 hr UST will be held during New Years (not sure exactly. could be before Kouhaku, after Kouhaku. not sure). The UST on the 23rd is the HOT WAVE Special that airs at 21:00 which is after the actual air time. Hope this clears everything up for you.

Only question about UST I would ask and probably know the answer to is "Will there be a MomoKuri UST?" because we missed out on Kokuritsu and Toujinsai. Evil Line! Staff! Please let us at least hear something! It's been a year since the last concert UST where the camera was outside the venue! TTATT

• December 2014
    3398 Reputation

PS: Can someone tell me what exactly this event was?
    http://momoiroclover.net/discussion/comment/13736#Comment_13736

Thanks but I still don't really know. Is it a Stardust in general thing, a 3B thing, a Fanclub thing?

• asan

December 2014
    462 Reputation

Is it a Stardust in general thing, a 3B thing, a Fanclub thing?

Successor to Teshiro Park. Sale of everything officially related to MomoClo. With a stage show to make the queuing bearable, which of course uses 3B. Not related to the fan club, apart from a lottery booth.

• December 2014
    904 Reputation
    It was part of the side events at the pre-sales to keep the fans busy or just to entertain them after they purchase merch. It's more of a general thing with 3B junior invited. Not to mention the two staff members added more fun since we recognize them mostly from the 24 hr UST. Those two were fun to watch even though they keep stopping in the middle of the performance. And then the talk show with the girls as they talk about Maku ga Agaru and other things. They said that the movie will also be playing at 4D theaters which explains the girls messing with Kanako and one of the staff members as they sit in chairs.

• December 2014
    3398 Reputation
    Those were the answers I was hoping for. Thanks!
    And I'm not even gonna ask about Teshiro Park :)

• mocha21mocha21

December 2014
    380 Reputation
    lol yeah those local events are kinda obscure to us foreign fans
    this is a series of official goodies sales event, just like "Yajimahaku" is named after Yajima-san, "Teshiro Park" is named after Teshiro-san, both are in charge of official goodies. This is free event unless you wanted to attend the live stage (in the second stage there was Takoniji), aside from pre sales for upcoming live concerts, there's so many fun things being sold there:
    - Momo Gacha (vending machine capsule toys, except the one inside is random badge)
    Spoiler:

- "Kimi to Sekai Yajimakino ver". cover of Kimi to Sekai by Yajima-san and Makino-san (the other staff in that video, basically they're having fun and sold the recorded version at their own event :)) )
    - Some official Momoclo chan (the tv program one) goodies
    Spoiler:

- and Toshikochan's (costume designer) booth
    Spoiler:

There's also a food tenant with some sponsor's booths, Yone-san's (costume designer) Curry and the best-selling Ariyasuwater. That being said, every single Momoclo staff-san is a fun person.

• December 2014
    5201 Reputation
    ももクロ 2014-12-23 USTREAM momocloTV 高城れに 有安杏果

• December 2014
    5201 Reputation
    ^^
    Teshirogi transferred to a different post due to personnel changes.(It was the Syachihoko's handshake event that I saw her last.)
    Concurrently, its name was changed to "Yajimahaku".

From the last year, sister groups and 3Bjr appeared on many Momoclo's events.
    As a reason for that kwkm became the officer of the Stardust in last spring.
    And he is in charge of the chief of 3B now.

• December 2014
    5201 Reputation
    MUSIC STATION SUPER LIVE 2014
    http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/music/superlive2014/lineup.html
    Momoclo
    ・Naitemo Iindayo
    AKB48
    ・Kiboteki Refrain
    ・Labrador Retriever
    ・Ponytail to Shushu
    ・Koi Suru Fortune Cookie

4 songs? :-S

• InvaderInvader

December 2014
    1737 Reputation
    momomofu said:

From the last year, sister groups and 3Bjr appeared on many Momoclo's events.
    As a reason for that kwkm became the officer of the Stardust in last spring.
    And he is in charge of the chief of 3B now.

With all the changes that have been going on I don't even know what is included when we talk 3B anymore. Is kawakami en charge of momoclo and 3BJr (group) or in charge of every group (the task I thought it was Fujii hence why we have Ore no Fujii and such)?

About the event I love that they do so many things for the fans, but I wonder if I'd be able to keep up if I lived in Japan. So many events to attend, so many things to buy...

• December 2014
    5201 Reputation
    ^
    Stardust has ten sections.(Section1-10)
    3B is under the dominion of section3 and is a section to which only the female idols belong.
    Fujishita is section3's boss and kwkm is 3B's boss.

• InvaderInvader

December 2014
    1737 Reputation
    ^ So all female idols are under 3B including 3B Jr. Thanks!

I need them to change the name of 3B Jr the group because it's confusing to me :))

• AzureusAzureus

December 2014
    1470 Reputation

• mocha21mocha21

December 2014
    380 Reputation
    that's why I prefer to call those little kids' group as "new 3Bjunior" :))
    so kawakami got promoted :)), congrats! in other words both Hasegawa and Fujii are now supervised by Kawakami :)). Is that guy married? and How old is he?
    ----
    2014.12.23 Nescafe Presents: Waku Waku Hajimaru. BS Asahi - Maku ga Agaru director Katsuyuki Motohiro and Fujimura D, another film director cameo'd in that movie

• EmceeZEmceeZ

December 2014
    264 Reputation
    I fell asleep in the middle of the HOTWAVE UST! :(( That time difference is killer..

Did anyone manage to record it by any chance?

• AzureusAzureus

December 2014
    1470 Reputation
    ^
    Me too, just came back from work was hard on me.

Spoiler: