• RevanRevan

January 2015
    230 Reputation
    ^
    and also postcard drawing for next folkmura

• OM617OM617

January 2015
    176 Reputation

So what do you guys think of Kanako's hair? ... And is Shiorin going to grow her hair out?

I like it, especially that it shows off her ears. I still think Shiorin wears short hair better and I really hope she doesn't grow it out.
    Either way, I think this was a smart move because now the media will be going crazy over what hair styles she will try as it grows back.

Did they say what she did with the cut hair? I'm sure that would make a cancer fan insanely happy to get a wig of Kanako's hair!

• AzureusAzureus

January 2015
    1470 Reputation

• January 2015
    59 Reputation
    kaminari, though you have a good point I stand by what I said. Because (hopefully) no one has forced these girls to do this, to be teen idols. And one can also hope they can quit whenever they want.
    Yes, if they are under contract and shit they have to obey and do certain things, but it's not like they where forced to sign it.

• OM617OM617

January 2015
    176 Reputation
    If they are being forced to do anything they certainly are great actresses at hiding it!
    The closest thing would probably be Momoka's bird fear confrontations, but even that I am sure is somewhat embellished for the camera.

And considering the big money they are making, they are probably willing to put up with a lot.

• January 2015
    59 Reputation
    Hehe I agree with you OM617.
    And even if they are willing to put up with some stupid shit because of the money they are making, it won't necessarily mean that they are forced to do stuff.

• January 2015
    79 Reputation
    image image

image image
    B-)

• January 2015
    50 Reputation
    All I have to say to these gifs is Aarin and Shiorin are great!!! Of course all the other girls are great to ;)

• January 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Momoiro Clover Z vs KISS "YUMENO UKIYONI SAITEMINA"SPECIAL PROGRAM
    ももいろクローバーZ vs KISS「夢の浮世に咲いてみな」ビデオ対談番組(Momoiro Clover Z vs KISS)

Camera 2

• January 2015
    644 Reputation
    OM617 said:

If they are being forced to do anything they certainly are great actresses at hiding it!
    The closest thing would probably be Momoka's bird fear confrontations, but even that I am sure is somewhat embellished for the camera.

And considering the big money they are making, they are probably willing to put up with a lot.

Well, the thing about that was to get her to face her fear. It wasn't necessarily to make her feel uncomfortable on purpose, though it made good entertainment.
    The same happened on that one show a long time ago where she had to guess what was in the box and she ended up in tears on the floor because of some udon. lol

• January 2015
    59 Reputation
    I haven't seen that clip but I've heard of it, but it maybe it was herself who thought it would be the time to finally face her fears? ;)

• January 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Who is Momoiro Clover Z?

• ColeenaColeena

January 2015
    174 Reputation
    Hopefully this video means that the group is officially reaching out overseas! (The sucky global website doesn't count lmao.) The different parts of the group that the voiceover stresses does seem a little weird, but I guess that's just from the perspective of an avid Mononofu. I'm doing my best to show overseas interest by commenting and posting all over social media, hopefully management notices haha.

• OM617OM617

January 2015
    176 Reputation
    It does seem like they are stressing the name a bit, especially at the end, and not many non-mononofu will understand the event/location names they dropped. Still, any english is a great sign!

• RevanRevan

January 2015
    230 Reputation
    momomofu said:

Momoiro Clover Z vs KISS "YUMENO UKIYONI SAITEMINA"SPECIAL PROGRAM
    ももいろクローバーZ vs KISS「夢の浮世に咲いてみな」ビデオ対談番組(Momoiro Clover Z vs KISS)

Camera 2

can't see it it it's in private and removed :(

• January 2015
    644 Reputation
    It was a live video feed. The MV is available now though.

• RevanRevan

January 2015
    230 Reputation
    ic thanks, mmm i missed ustream.... again :( , is it only showing MV ?

• AzureusAzureus

January 2015
    1470 Reputation
    ^
    It's on their UST channel now http://www.ustream.tv/channel/momoclotv

Only youtube version has subtitles though.

• RevanRevan

January 2015
    230 Reputation
    yayyyy :) thx Azureus any link for the subbed vid >_<

• mocha21mocha21

January 2015
    380 Reputation

I haven't seen that clip but I've heard of it, but it maybe it was herself who thought it would be the time to finally face her fears? ;)

It's a prank show (and an old gem), to be pranked is a standard idol stuff right here. Also every showbiz person went through these kind of TV prank show, especially the one that involves their fears. like it or not.
    ----
    Love the VTR! (also a bit odd since the term VTR itself is a Japanese thing) well, almost all of the narration lines were taken from the global website lol, but yeah everything is better with video. They did a neat job with video montage by showing their most epic video shots, even the one from World Tag Championship wrestling match :x