General Discussion
  • March 2015
    644 Reputation
    Ooooh. Sekai Fushigi Hakken's about my prefecture. I'm so happy Shiorin's on the episode and dressed like the new Hokuriku Shinkansen. XD

• March 2015
    3398 Reputation
    I'm slowly losing control over what shows Momoclo have appeared in over the last 2-3 days...
    誰だって波瀾爆笑 20150301
    http://www.miomio.tv/watch/cc167543/

mocha21 said:

...and Shiori in Sekai Fushigi Hakken 20150301, gold and white or blue and black, why not both? :))

If I understand correctly she is dressed as a human Shinkansen?
    And the thing on her head is a pantograph? (I admit I had to look that word up. Lol)

• March 2015
    904 Reputation
    Azureus said:

Anime Kohaku Utagassen vol.4 15.01.25

Words of the Mind

Reni has really calmed down in this perf of words of the mind... O.O;

• March 2015
    77 Reputation
    I swear I cannot get enough of Moretsu. I think I play that song with my Haim songs a thousand times.

As far as KISS PDA, I was a bit uncomfortable for them but like someone said, I'm sure the management for both sides talked about the dos and donts. Maybe it's 'okay'?

The puppies are so cute. I don't like dogs but now I want one.

• March 2015
    644 Reputation

mocha21 said:

...and Shiori in Sekai Fushigi Hakken 20150301, gold and white or blue and black, why not both? :))

If I understand correctly she is dressed as a human Shinkansen?
    And the thing on her head is a pantograph? (I admit I had to look that word up. Lol)

Yes, she's dressed as the new Hokuriku Shinkansen that is set to start operation on March 14 which will connect Kanazawa (Ishikawa Prefecture) to Tokyo and take about 2 1/2 hours. It's part of a larger scale project to loop the Shinkansen through the Hokuriku region (Niigata, Toyama, Ishikawa, Fukui Prefectures) and connect with Kyoto.

• mocha21mocha21

March 2015
    380 Reputation
    that bullet train is indeed super cool, the new Hokuriku Shinkasen looks like something from the future. :-O

I'm slowly losing control over what shows Momoclo have appeared in over the last 2-3 days...

lol yeah I was on the same boat until I realized we have an event calendar in the right side of the forum, the index is a great help! Just finished watching the Buramayo episode, I love this kind of talks with comedians, and today I learned being Osaretai is suffering :))

• asan

March 2015
    462 Reputation
    DrLudwig said:

On the Music Station performance in particular right before the performance started, weren't even members of Arashi mentioning some unexpected physical contact involving themselves and KISS? And I think Music Station co-host played it off as just being very "friendly". I suspect that the fact that they even mentioned it says something right there. By the way, my Japanese is terrible, I just cant do it by ear with any reliability, so please correct me if I was wrong there.

You aren't, and that and hitting Hironaka is what ticked me off. I never worried about the girls.

• asan

March 2015
    462 Reputation

And what the reason for Momoka's barefoot appearance at the Ongakusai was?

M: I wanted to convey the difference in height [and be humble about singing with Akko]
    A: even if you wore shoes it wouldn't change much
    A: oh I see, having such a small girlfriend turns boys into huggers

PS not sure why Komuro is co-hosting this. Apart from being a convicted felon he's just plain bad at it. And he messed up both playing his own song and doing background vocals for The Alfee.

• AzureusAzureus

March 2015
    1470 Reputation

• March 2015
    77 Reputation
    I'm always energized and inspired when I'm reminded of their humble beginnings. It's so inspiring, ya know?

• March 2015
    262 Reputation
    asan said:

PS not sure why Komuro is co-hosting this. Apart from being a convicted felon he's just plain bad at it. And he messed up both playing his own song and doing background vocals for The Alfee.

eh. anyone dumb or brave enough to pay him at this point know what they're in for. Apparently he still works for Avex so my guess is they either made bank off the back of his conviction or they renegotiated with a contract strongly in their favor.

• March 2015
    5201 Reputation

• March 2015
    5201 Reputation
    momomofu said:

March 9
    Big Comic Spirits
    Team Momo Ebi PINKS
    ・Sasaki Ayaka
    ・Hoshina Mirei
    ・Ando Yuzu

Mirei blog
    Yuzupon blog

• March 2015
    3398 Reputation
    asan said:

And what the reason for Momoka's barefoot appearance at the Ongakusai was?

M: I wanted to convey the difference in height [and be humble about singing with Akko]
    A: even if you wore shoes it wouldn't change much
    A: oh I see, having such a small girlfriend turns boys into huggers

Thank you

• March 2015
    78 Reputation
    Can anyone give a rundown on what was said during the Akari segment?

• asan

March 2015
    462 Reputation
    Of Haran Bakushou? Nothing really new.
    Spoiler:

Voiceover: her path wasn't idol but actress. She battled with unvercainty and doubt. These girls who've chosen to be singers or actress...

V: They have one dream, to re-unite at Kouhaku [probably means when Akari does a huge NHK dorama and MomoClo sing for it]

Nested spoiler as it concerns the movie. Doesn't seem to work in my browser though.
    Spoiler:

Letter: I've seen a preview of Maku ga agaru. The story was perfect for you. I've seen you doing little plays at our early events, so for various reasons I couldn't help grinning. But your characters showing conflicting emotions, you acting those girls going for two goals simultaneously with all their heart, was great. It was like watching your own history. Since I've decided on the actor's life, like all of the theatre group members you played, I'll see this through.
    PS I'd be glad for us six to appear in something.

K: back then we knew she had doubts
    S: she doesn't hold back
    R: but we didn't think she'd really quit, or that management would allow it

Young guy: didn't you try to stop her?
    S: once she makes up her mind she's rather stubborn
    Older guy: aren't you all

K: we haven't been on camera together since, just hasn't happened
    K: so now we kinda want Kouhaku to be the first time
    R: Akari, wait for us!

• AzureusAzureus

March 2015
    1470 Reputation

• March 2015
    644 Reputation
    ^ I'm really interested in the ballroom dancing show appearance, but I don't live in Saitama or wherever it's being broadcast...

• March 2015
    3398 Reputation
    Tetsuko no Heya 20150303

Edit: The youtube video was deleted by the user, so I put it on DM

Still hoping that a HD version will pop up...

• InvaderInvader

March 2015
    1737 Reputation
    Not relevant but I don't want to be accused of only doing Ebichu gifs, so here's Reni with a hammer:
    http://invadermcz.tumblr.com/post/112705870249/reni-has-a-hammer-the-other-girl-is-like-yep
    I wonder if the other actresses on the movie were intimidated by momoclo, or if they were annoyed because momoclo has the spotlight, or had the time of their lives with them.

I actually want to see Momoclo interact with more girls their age. They might have gotten to a point where they've spent so much time with each other that they don't know how to interact with other girls :))