MomoClo Chan (ももクロChan)
  • eyelesseyeless

April 2014
    2256 Reputation
    Can someone summarize Shiorin segment, what was she doing and who's the girl?

It makes me wonder is people actually look under all of the seats considering the report given after MomoKuri... Poor Reni... She wants to be generous in a very Reni way but never found...

Momoclo's concerts are attended not only by their fans, but general public as well who probably never watch Momoclochan before. Better luck next time at Nissan Stadium :)

• eyelesseyeless

April 2014
    2256 Reputation

• April 2014
    904 Reputation
    eyeless said:

It makes me wonder is people actually look under all of the seats considering the report given after MomoKuri... Poor Reni... She wants to be generous in a very Reni way but never found...

Momoclo's concerts are attended not only by their fans, but general public as well who probably never watch Momoclochan before. Better luck next time at Nissan Stadium :)

but staff said that it was a fan sitting there and looked like a dekonofu O_o

• April 2014
    27 Reputation
    Hello, it's my first post after introduction.

I went to Kokuritsu and did not check under my seat, because mine was not in arena.
    From Reni's attempt in Seibu, almost everyone thought it will be under the seat of the 'pipe-chair in arena'. So, most audience on the stand seat did not check.

• asan

April 2014
    462 Reputation
    eyeless said:

Can someone summarize Shiorin segment, what was she doing and who's the girl?

She spent the night from February 5th to 6th at Asahi TV to take bonus footage for the next Momokurochan DVD. Met Hironaka Ayaka, the co-host of Music Station. Decided to appear during the weather part of the morning show. Pronunciation practice.

EDIT what was the ep where they toured the station in Gounn costumes, and one of the announcers cried because she's such a fan?

• April 2014
    5201 Reputation
    ^
    Onegai Ranking?

• asan

April 2014
    462 Reputation
    momomofu said:

Onegai Ranking?

Ah yes, the November 4th episode. Thanks.

• April 2014
    5201 Reputation
    Momoclo Chan #174

• April 2014
    5201 Reputation

• InvaderInvader

April 2014
    1737 Reputation
    Momoclo-Chan #51

• April 2014
    904 Reputation
    Reni looks so freaking happy now that we can see a face shot of what happened during Kuroi Shuumatsu. Yes! I approve! :D

• eyelesseyeless

April 2014
    2256 Reputation

• gulduck

April 2014
    278 Reputation
    Another mirror (youku) for Momoclo-Chan #51:

Also, if your MomoClo-chan DVDs/Blu-Rays are still stuck in customs, some of the extras have been posted on youku:

Aarin:

Shiorin:

And I think this is the first part of trip Kanako+Momoka+Reni which is from Kanako's version:

Hopefully the other two parts will show up soon.

• AzureusAzureus

April 2014
    1470 Reputation
    ^
    Ahrin

Shiori

Kanako-Momoka-Reni part 1

• April 2014
    5201 Reputation
    Momoclo Chan #175

• April 2014
    5201 Reputation