MomoClo Chan (ももクロChan)
  • July 2015
    93 Reputation

ももクロChan Live-Stream:

TV Asahi

He hit reni and kwkm in the head with a bottle but I do believe it was all staged. video

screenshots of the intro

Spoiler:
    imageimageimageimageimageimage

RIP Reni

More importantly, they actually have a new intro?!
    Why is it still Halloween themed? It's been Halloween on Momoclo Chan for years! :))

• July 2015
    904 Reputation
    It's definitely staged or else blood will actually be where Reni's head is right now and she wouldn't have been able to brush her hair back a bit. Not to mention Hyadain tried to not laugh hysterically. But I guess they might beat him up during the show if there's actually going to be a wrestling ring XD

• July 2015
    163 Reputation
    he was trying so hard not to laugh imageimage

• July 2015
    5201 Reputation
    momomofu said:

Miyamoto Junnosuke

• honkey5honkey5

July 2015
    304 Reputation
    MizukiChan, its staged alright, or this would be all over the news "Japanese idol and manager get viciously attacked"

I bet you felt like punching the screen tough :))

Do we have the other girls´ reaction tough? Was this the thing that made them cry mentioned on kwkm tweet? Dango almost scurried to the corner, and A-rin jumps like a little old lady

Looks Renichan and kwkm knew what was going to happen, but not the rest of the girls

• honkey5honkey5

July 2015
    304 Reputation

he was trying so hard not to laugh imageimage

That smirk in his face tells all

• July 2015
    5201 Reputation

• dcpoor

July 2015
    33 Reputation
    momomofu said:

lol, we WWE now.
    imagine how amazing(stupid) it would be if kwkm and hyadain never really had a falling out years ago, but everything was an elaborate plan to lead up to this.

• July 2015
    3398 Reputation
    momomofu said:

So funny :)
    That reminds me of the 2013 Kishidan Banpaku when Reni did it to herself...

• July 2015
    904 Reputation
    honkey5 said:

MizukiChan, its staged alright, or this would be all over the news "Japanese idol and manager get viciously attacked"

I bet you felt like punching the screen tough :))

Do we have the other girls´ reaction tough? Was this the thing that made them cry mentioned on kwkm tweet? Dango almost scurried to the corner, and A-rin jumps like a little old lady

Looks Renichan and kwkm knew what was going to happen, but not the rest of the girls

Oh yea. Definitely wanted to punch the screen when I saw the preview. After watching a few more times, I laughed because it's too much like Reni to get hit in the head with a fake bottle XDDDDD

And considering how they acted, it might be considering how they reacted as a whole. Kawakami pulled Reni into the act prior to this while the others had no clue much like the Kouhaku 2014 announcement. Reni's basically his personal slave in terms of messing with the girls. I guess he wanted a genuine reaction from them so having them know would lead to a lot of laughing XD

• July 2015
    3398 Reputation

• July 2015
    262 Reputation
    the way Reni reacts, I'd almost believe that she wasn't in on it, since it takes her a second to realize she should fall down. :)

either way, that's legitimately funny

• July 2015
    644 Reputation
    The clip is available on the Asahi video site for free.
    http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/douga/momocloch/245

• July 2015
    262 Reputation
    anyway, they definitely picked the right part of the right song for the new opening.

• July 2015
    644 Reputation
    Momoclo Chan in SUMMER STATION 2015 application period is from July 8 to July 15 10am JST. Lottery results will be on July 16 6pm JST.
    There is a free option for the application, but if you get the Summer Pass, you can get into the Momoclo Exhibit at Roppongi Hills for free plus other benefits.
    I applied and hope I get a ticket. :D

• July 2015
    904 Reputation

the way Reni reacts, I'd almost believe that she wasn't in on it, since it takes her a second to realize she should fall down. :)

either way, that's legitimately funny

Considering how Reni reacted to the other times she's been hit with fake bottles (done by herself and the others), you don't really feel anything depending on the force from the person holding it. During the 3B Jr event in 2014, she didn't completely hit herself and the bottle easily shattered. Same for the clip because Hyadain didnt put as much force as he did for Kawakami due to him trying so hard to not laugh. O-O;

• July 2015
    262 Reputation
    I've been hit with a fake bottle! It doesn't hurt at all. if they weren't so expensive, I'd get more and do it all the time. I was mostly just referring to her delayed reaction (which honestly makes it even funnier)

• July 2015
    904 Reputation
    Haha. True. Would've been funny if it took her ten seconds to ruin the whole thing XD

• honkey5honkey5

July 2015
    304 Reputation
    Both Renichan calculated fall down and Momoka backing up behind A-rin crack me up. I must´ve seen this gif 30 50 times or more in the last hours

• July 2015
    3398 Reputation