MomoClo Chan (ももクロChan)
  • honkey5honkey5

July 2015
    304 Reputation
    Thanks Mattthecat.

Well. im in hell, thorn between Momokachan and A-rin.... :((

• July 2015
    93 Reputation
    Meanwhile, certain other idols are doing music videos wearing nothing but bikinis. :))

• honkey5honkey5

July 2015
    304 Reputation
    Momokuro doesnt need that... being a male, its not like it would be the end of the world for me if the girls were to go on a sexier route (they´re in their 20´s, and if they want to, they should).... but if they were to go on bikini photoshoots at this point they would be no different from the hundreds of average fanservicing idols out there, and MCZ is no average at all.

Anyway, what do i know... i still cant get out of my head how great they looked in those "Maku ga agaru" blazer, knee-high socks and skirts... that´s hot enough for me

• July 2015
    904 Reputation
    Well at least it disproves Reni's statement of Shiorin being 10-10-10 during the GOUNN tour XD
    Besides, the girls are fine as they are now in terms of physical appeal. I like the modesty and using personality to bring in fans. Anything involving gravure throws me off. Besides, The girls in dresses, suits, uniforms and their costumes are perfect for me. *-*

• honkey5honkey5

July 2015
    304 Reputation
    A hint to the girls more mature side would be OK to me as long as they do not decide to get all serious and quit the baka side of their personalities... but yeah, no blunders like Kimi to sekai...( i have a big conflict deciding what i think of Datte A-rin nanda mon... )

• July 2015
    904 Reputation
    Datte Aarin Nanda Mon is basically the most revealing outfit given to them. Other than that, you mostly see shirts that are designed to be a tad bit short to show off a little belly. As for Kimi to Sekai, that's a different story. Not really revealing but the way the girls had at it was kind of...... Off...

• July 2015
    644 Reputation
    I'm looking forward to going to the Momoclo-Chan recording in Roppongi on Saturday! I'll be going to the Momoclo Daibouken 3 exhibit afterwards.

• July 2015
    3398 Reputation
    #115 TV on HO
    http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?app=xbt&CODE=details&torrent=89064

image image
    Spoiler:
    image image
    image image
    image image

and #239 Web on HO
    http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?app=xbt&CODE=details&torrent=89065

image image
    Spoiler:
    image image
    image image
    image image

Same content.
    Next part of the rating segment
    And more Shiorin & Reni on the road

• July 2015
    322 Reputation
    This week's rankings were about "Who you would not choose to hang out with privately".
    5th place- Shiorin
    4th place- Reni
    3rd place- Kanako
    2nd place- Momoka
    1st place- Aarin

About Shiorin: "She wouldn't complain no matter where we went, and with her even silence is all right."

About Reni: "You don't have to attend to her." (This person nominated her for fifth place.)

About Kanako: "Because she's an idiot, going anywhere with her would be like 'What is this!? This is fun!'" (This person nominated her for fifth place, and is the same person who nominated Shiori for first place last time because of her attire being "not something an idol would wear".)
    Although, another staff member nominated Kanako for first place, saying "her voice is as annoying as the sound of cicadas".

About Momoka: Some staff members nominated her for first place, saying "she looks bored/uninterested". Another said "Only being a little tired, it seems like she would give off a blatant 'I want to go home' aura". Another voted her 1st because of "fear of silence", to which Momoka replies "I talk! Since I'm a human!"

About Aarin: "You need to attend to her."
    She wonders about a possible connection between this answer and Reni's and says "Is it because I'm cuter than Takagi?"
    Another staff member says "she's scary". Yumi-sensei said "To cope with that pressure would cause anxiety" or something like that, I'm not too sure about her statement. A related statement said "It would be a bit hard to deal with her".

• July 2015
    644 Reputation
    I'm in the first 200 people out of 1000. I hope I'm close enough to the stage. :D
    Momoclo Daibouken as soon as it's over. :3

• July 2015
    644 Reputation
    They performed Z no Chikai and Link Link. The broadcast will air on Aug 4.
    Shiorin had problems with her jumpsuit falling during the performance since the upper half was tied around her waist.

• honkey5honkey5

July 2015
    304 Reputation

This week's rankings were about "Who you would not choose to hang out with privately".
    5th place- Shiorin
    4th place- Reni
    3rd place- Kanako
    2nd place- Momoka
    1st place- Aarin

About Shiorin: "She wouldn't complain no matter where we went, and with her even silence is all right."

About Reni: "You don't have to attend to her." (This person nominated her for fifth place.)

About Kanako: "Because she's an idiot, going anywhere with her would be like 'What is this!? This is fun!'" (This person nominated her for fifth place, and is the same person who nominated Shiori for first place last time because of her attire being "not something an idol would wear".)
    Although, another staff member nominated Kanako for first place, saying "her voice is as annoying as the sound of cicadas".

About Momoka: Some staff members nominated her for first place, saying "she looks bored/uninterested". Another said "Only being a little tired, it seems like she would give off a blatant 'I want to go home' aura". Another voted her 1st because of "fear of silence", to which Momoka replies "I talk! Since I'm a human!"

About Aarin: "You need to attend to her."
    She wonders about a possible connection between this answer and Reni's and says "Is it because I'm cuter than Takagi?"
    Another staff member says "she's scary". Yumi-sensei said "To cope with that pressure would cause anxiety" or something like that, I'm not too sure about her statement. A related statement said "It would be a bit hard to deal with her".

No surprises with that, bull's eye at Momoka's not being talktative. Lol at Dekochan's voice being annoying, so what else is new?

• July 2015
    163 Reputation
    guess we're gonna see this outfit more often :))

• July 2015
    3398 Reputation

• July 2015
    3398 Reputation

• July 2015
    3398 Reputation
    #116 TV on HO
    http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?app=xbt&CODE=details&torrent=89377

image image
    Spoiler:
    image image
    image image
    image image

and #240 Web on HO
    http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?app=xbt&CODE=details&torrent=89378

image image
    Spoiler:
    image image
    image image
    image image

Same content.
    First part of the public recording (without Reni due to her broken hand)
    And the next part of the ranking segment

• July 2015
    372 Reputation

guess we're gonna see this outfit more often :))

Not really the same thing...Indian curry and Middle Eastern belly dancing.

• July 2015
    322 Reputation
    The theme for the rankings this week was "On the outside they're idols, but who is more like an older man on the inside?"

First they allowed the girls themselves to come up with rankings based on what they think.
    5th- Kanako
    4th- Momoka
    3rd- Shiorin
    2nd- Reni
    1st- Aarin

I believe Shiori joked around and said Reni's appearance was like an old man, and the Yankees thing was brought up again. Lol, they don't let this one slide whatsoever.

The staff rankings:
    5th- Momoka
    4th- Reni
    3rd- Shiorin
    2nd- Aarin
    1st- Kanako

"How unexpected!" said Reni about the results.

About Momoka: Chosen for 5th because "She's not like an old man... rather, an old lady". Also, "She appeals to a woman's sense of fashion with her blog and the like, without her even thinking." I guess, two very different answers to justify their opinion lol.

About Aarin: One staff member chose her for first place, saying "Occasionally, she'll use 'asshi' to refer to herself". Asshi is used mainly by working men as an alternative to the standard "watashi". The others find this hilarious because sometimes Momoka uses "washi" to refer to herself, which is commonly used by even older people. According to her, "Sometimes it just comes out".

About Kanako: Chosen for first because "It doesn't feel like she is like a girl". The other reason is something like she acts like an old man when she reacts to things that influence her (I guess like how pissed she got when they revealed the results of the ranking), so the staff member always wonders if she's drunk.

• July 2015
    372 Reputation

the Yankees thing was brought up again. Lol, they don't let this one slide whatsoever.

Yeah, I keep seeing that, but I don't get it. Why would Reni be on the Yankees? I can see Shiori making it in the majors, she has Ichiro-esque bat control (as evidenced by that hit straight at Tanaka during their last Christmas show), but where does the Reni thing come from?

Thanks for these rundowns, by the way. They're a huge help. My limited Japanese listening comprehension really runs into trouble during some of these "talk into the camera without any visual cues" segments.

• July 2015
    322 Reputation
    It's about her choice of street clothes. She has many outfits that rep the Yankees, and apparently, everyone thinks it's really lame so they make fun of her for it haha.

And no problem, I'm just glad Japanese variety shows have all those captions and text; otherwise I would be soooo lost haha, I can read way better than I can listen.