Did my part.

• December 2018
    537 Reputation
    I voted for Ebichuuuuuuuuuuu!

• December 2018
    3820 Reputation
    momomofu said:

December 19
    EbiChu [Blu-ray] Kokokara(Documentary / EVERYTHING POINT)
    https://natalie.mu/music/news/303574

Has anyone ordered this yet?
    I'm way over budget for idol stuff right now, so would be happy if someone else could provide

• December 2018
    170 Reputation
    I did, but they delayed the delivery and now I I'm out of town. I can if no one has by the time I'm back home.

I also ordered Syachi's stage play, I already watched the one they broadcasted, but I'm interested in how much they changed the camera angles and any extras that may come with the Blu-ray version.

• December 2018
    3820 Reputation
    I got the Kuro Syachi set as well.
    Would be great if you could take care of Kokokara then :)

• SSFVSSFV

December 2018
    251 Reputation
    Anybody has Everything Point 2? All I found was the performance snippets at dailymotion.

• all9all9

December 2018
    418 Reputation
    SSFV said:

Anybody has Everything Point 2? All I found was the performance snippets at dailymotion.

Here you are.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3hkKdazfl02TkZ5LTg3cGxwQ1U/preview

• SSFVSSFV

December 2018
    251 Reputation
    ^
    Thanks a lot man!

• SSFVSSFV

December 2018
    251 Reputation
    A bit late but I've finally worked up my guts to watch Everything Point 5. Safe to say that I bawled my eyes out at the last part. I mean I already know that the last part will feature Rinanan's singing and the members' reaction but it still gets me. The final blow was the picture of the 8-nin Ebicracy album cover. That really hit me hard.

I'm looking forward to their new KokoKara video.

• December 2018
    170 Reputation
    Kokokara is encoding now, should be uploading later today.

• December 2018
    11 Reputation
    SSFV said:

A bit late but I've finally worked up my guts to watch Everything Point 5. Safe to say that I bawled my eyes out at the last part. I mean I already know that the last part will feature Rinanan's singing and the members' reaction but it still gets me. The final blow was the picture of the 8-nin Ebicracy album cover. That really hit me hard.

I'm looking forward to their new KokoKara video.

I've watched EP 5 a couple times, but only watched that end part once and I plan to keep it at one viewing. Their reactions were just so heart wrenching that I don't think I could see it again. That was the hardest I'd cried in a loooooooong time at anything. Like you said, when the picture and video came up, it was like taking another shot to the gut. Those last few minutes of EP 5 have to be truly the saddest things I've ever seen in my life, but I am thankful that I can listen to Rina's version of Kanjo Densha with no problems though. It's too beautiful of a solo to not listen to and enjoy.

• SSFVSSFV

December 2018
    251 Reputation

Kokokara is encoding now, should be uploading later today.

That's awesome! Can't wait for it.

I've watched EP 5 a couple times, but only watched that end part once and I plan to keep it at one viewing. Their reactions were just so heart wrenching that I don't think I could see it again. That was the hardest I'd cried in a loooooooong time at anything. Like you said, when the picture and video came up, it was like taking another shot to the gut. Those last few minutes of EP 5 have to be truly the saddest things I've ever seen in my life, but I am thankful that I can listen to Rina's version of Kanjo Densha with no problems though. It's too beautiful of a solo to not listen to and enjoy.

I get what you mean. Now whenever I hear Kanjou Densha my heart would sank a bit and I always breathe deep but not in a sad way but more of a bittersweet joy. It certainly has become my favorite non-fast pace side of Ebichu's song.

• December 2018
    537 Reputation
    Through much of 2017, I had wondered in the back of my mind how the remaining members of Ebichu were dealing with Rina's death on an emotional level. In the concert clips and TV appearances, they seemed to be doing well, but I magined that there must have been more than a few times on the middle of a performance when each of them must have thought, Rina's not here! She should be singing this part, she should be dancing right next to me, but she's gone! how do I deal with this? I have to keep smiling, I have to keep dancing, I have to keep singing, I have to keep the show going! - and it must have been very difficult sometimes.
    When that TV interview where some of them (Mayama, Aiai, Mirei, and Ayaka, I think) talked about it came out (probably around the time that EP 5 was released), it helped to fill in the picture, but EP 5 makes it very, very clear - I think it's one of the best and most emotionally intense pop music documentaries I've seen in any genre or language. It really shows just how hard it hit them, how well they handled it, and how difficult that must have been. After I downloaded it and started watching it, I ordered the BD from YesAsia, because I knew that I needed to buy a physical copy of it - it's that powerful.
    And Rina's there everywhere - in their casual conversation, in the ribbons hanging on the wall, in their dreams - and of course in Kanjou Densha. I can't listen to the song or watch the video without hearing it and seeing it as a tribute and a farewell tor Rina, which gives it enormous emotional power.

• SSFVSSFV

December 2018
    251 Reputation
    Just finished watching Korekara. So new members confirmed? They seemed to heavily imply that there will be new members in 2019 since 2018 was focused on their 6-nin lineup. Especially at the end photo that's hinted that this will be their last Korekara as 6-nin. I'm guessing their 6th album will feature new members. I really enjoyed watching it although I feel that there's too much focus on Hinata on the first half even if she's my favorite member but I can understand that it's because she's had the honor of choreographing a new song and picking up aiai's part in Massugu.

Also there won't be Famien 2018 official DVD/BD release? Since they covered the backstage portion of it and usually at this time they would announce the released date. Not to mention the whole 2 days concert was broadcasted before. That really sucked because I really enjoyed their proper Famien backstage footage.

• December 2018
    537 Reputation
    New memebers?!? I'll have to watch it when I get the chance!

I'd like to see a few new members. Mayama and Mirei are at the age when they really have to be thinking about what they'll be doing next, and at some point, I think tht Hinata's going to be in line for a solo career. But I'd like to see the group go on, if Stardust can find new girls who are genunie Ebichu material.

• vimoralvimoral

December 2018
    2055 Reputation
    momomofu said:

January 24, 2019
    EbiChu [Event] Ebi Negi Live
    Venue:Zepp Tokyo

January 26, 2019
    EbiChu [Event] Ebi Negi Live
    Venue:Nigata Kenmin Kaikan

One more Live

January 28, 2019
    EbiChu [Event] Ebi Negi Live THE FINAL
    Venue:Zepp Tokyo

http://ebinegi.com/

• vimoralvimoral

December 2018
    2055 Reputation
    SSFV said:

I feel that there's too much focus on Hinata on the first half even if she's my favorite member but I can understand that it's because she's had the honor of choreographing a new song and picking up aiai's part in Massugu.

When Aiai graduated, Hinata seemed the most affected on the blog

• December 2018
    5578 Reputation
    December 30
    EbiChu [Event] COUNTDOWN JAPAN 18/19
    Setlist
    01, Jiyu e Michizure
    02, MISSION SURVIVOR
    03, Jukujo ni Nattemo
    04, Zenryoku Runner
    05, Houkago Getabako Rock 'n' roll MX
    06, Eat The Oomedama

• December 2018
    3820 Reputation
    Any news anywhere how long Mirei will be out of commission?

• SSFVSSFV

December 2018
    251 Reputation
    I think she'll be back by the time EbiNegi live starts since they didn't say Mirei will not be participating.