General Discussion
  • October 9
    4307 Reputation
    Good thing. I never really liked her as a brunette

And personally I don't want to think back about the past.
    I like them as a sextet just fine
    (admittedly I've never been that big an Aiai fan :-)

• October 9
    27 Reputation
    I've only been listening to Ebichu (and other non-Momoclo Stardust groups) since Natsu S, and I gotta say, I also like them most in their current state. Their voices are amazing and MUSiC is a great album and I really look forward to hearing Playlist.

Though, I do love the MV for 感情電車 with Aiai.

• October 10
    642 Reputation
    Aiai has been my favorite since I starrted listening to Ebichu (around the time of Butterfly Effect), but I like them all, and the current lineup is still very strong. As I've been digging into more of their older material, I find that I miss most of the former members (along with Aiai and Rina) - Hirono, Mizuki, Natsu, Reina, Narumi. I've been following Reina, Mizuki, and Narumi on Instagram, and it makes me happy that they've been doing a lot with their lives, and hanging out together. And I definitely have a soft spot in my heart for Hirono.

• October 15
    4307 Reputation
    Momoclo-Chan #317 October 15, 2019

http://www.momoiroclover.net/discussion/comment/45656#Comment_45656

http://www.miomio.tv/watch/cc461851/

and the torrent
    https://aidoru-online.me/torrents-details.php?id=156875

First part of a Momoclo vs. Ebichu quiz, co-MCed by Takoniji's Kurumi Hori

• SSFVSSFV

October 16
    649 Reputation
    The preview for the next episode killed me hahaha!
    Can't wait for it!

• vimoralvimoral

October 18
    2813 Reputation
    Yasumoto Ayaka will take an indefinite hiatus, due to poor physical and mental condition.

https://www.shiritsuebichu.jp/official/sp/news/index.html#8117

https://natalie.mu/music/news/352050

• IfoldIfold

October 18
    242 Reputation
    Oh nooo :-S
    They are leaving one by one ...

''Indefinite hiatus'' sounds so bad, i hope i'm wrong

• mr_sas

October 18
    62 Reputation
    Ifold said:

Oh nooo :-S
    They are leaving one by one ...

''Indefinite hiatus'' sounds so bad, i hope i'm wrong

yeah , indefinite hiatus and health condition, that's definitely not a good sign, I should began prepared my heart for it..so mr fuji talked about new member seem kinda make sense now

• vimoralvimoral

October 18
    2813 Reputation
    ^ Mr Fuji talked about new member? When?

• October 18
    730 Reputation
    Noooooooooo ... praying this not to be a sign for something in the future

• October 18
    4307 Reputation
    I was wondering what those missed radio apperarances were in the last months.
    Guess now we know :-(

Ayaka was known for a fragile psyche in the beginning.
    She seemed to have overcome that but obviously she didn't

And yeah I haven't seen a case of indefinite hiatus ending in a return

• October 18
    66 Reputation
    Like Matt said, suddenly those missing radio appearances and her social media quiet are understood now. Even if you look at the last two years, it's not even a surprise her mental health alone has taken a turn for the worse. On top of 10 years of almost non stop performing and recording, she loses her best friend out of nowhere who she was closer to than anyone else and she, nor the others, really got the chance to grieve for long before having to tour and promote Ebicracy, then it was the usual grind of group activities for the last two years before hitting this year with two albums alongside, again, the other normal activities that come along with that like promoting, touring and media. They may not tour as intensely as most bands do with tours that go all year and all over the world, but they are easily performing a more intense show than most bands do along with the same amount of group activities and suffer through the same physical and emotional toll as those bands do too.

I'm sure these past two years since Rina was the absolute worst for her as she was closest to her than anyone and maybe she just finally hit her limit with the year they've had so far. Hopefully this is something she can bounce back from and maybe brings to light that agencies need to keep an eye on their idols mental health. Out of all of this, I was just happy reading both Stardust and her parents both seen this issue and knew rest was the best option.

• October 19
    642 Reputation
    I was watching Everything Point and Everything Point 2 the other day, and it struck me again how close Ayaka and Rina were. I agree - the past two years must have been very difficult for her, and I hope that she gets all of the rest and support that she needs.

• yabatanyabatan

October 19
    40 Reputation
    I believe Ayaka's coming back as soon as she can. She sounded very frustrated in her message that she has to go on hiatus at a time like this (when they're celebrating their 10th year). I have faith in her. She's been an idol for 10 years, if anything she needs some time to take it easy and rest.

I did a very rough translation of her message in the announcement. Be warned, I'm not a native English or Japanese speaker, nor do I have much experience in translating but I hope the main point comes through.

After consulting with the Principal and parents, we came to the conclusion that I'll take a break from my activities.

I'm really sorry for causing everyone to worry about me at an important time like our 10th anniversary.

I'm sorry for making you feel disappointed by suddenly missing radio appearances and lives.

Ebichu's 10th anniversary!
    Even though I wanted to have a fun♪ anniversary year, just a little more...
    I'm frustrated I can't work together with everyone.

But this break will be for the sake of my future activities as a member of Ebichu.
    I'm dedicated to getting well with positive feelings!!

Until the day I'm able to meet everyone on stage, I'm asking selfishly, but please wait for me.

• IfoldIfold

October 20
    242 Reputation
    Thanks for your translation :)

I hope she will come through what she struggle with [-O<

• SSFVSSFV

October 20
    649 Reputation
    I really really hope she will recover and come back

• October 21
    4307 Reputation

• vimoralvimoral

October 22
    2813 Reputation
    Ayaka difficult moments on stage

• vimoralvimoral

October 22
    2813 Reputation
    vimoral said:

October 19
    [Event] Shiritsu Ebisu Chugaku Akita Bunkou
    This year will be the 5th Anniversary of Akita Bunkou.
    Venue: Akita Prefectural Gymnasium

Cast:
    · Shiritsu Ebisu Chuugaku
    · Iginari Tohoku San
    · Sakura Ebis

https://www.akita-abs.co.jp/ebichu2019/sp.html

https://aidoru-online.me/torrents-details.php?id=157059

Almost a year ago from Mirei's accident, but it seems that she has not yet recovered. It worries me :(

• vimoralvimoral

October 22
    2813 Reputation
    A great recopilation of all the special units and solo songs of Ebichu (2012-2016)