• InvaderInvader

July 2014
    1737 Reputation
    I think it's not yet midnight in Japan but I'm going to write my HAPPY BIRTHDAY KANAKO post now. Because this is going to be a long one :P

Since Kanako's smile was the thing that brought me to Momoclo I figured she deserves more attention from me on her 20th birthday.

I have so many pics of her... now that I checked I have nearly 1000 :O AND 300 gifs. I don't even know how that happened, she just looks so good in almost every picture haha I couldn't even see them all to pick my favourites so I'll just put some random ones:

Because she's pretty+Dimples:

Because her photoshoots have always been great:

Because she doesn't need to wear red:

Because... well.... baby owl :))

And there's one that's bugging me because I can't find it. I think it was when they were shooting the Roudo Sanka PV where she has the pink helmet, sunglasses and a cup of coffe and looking and she's looking at the camera like: "what's up". I love that picture because It always makes me laugh.

Oh well.... sorry for the post.

• eyelesseyeless

July 2014
    2256 Reputation
    Happy Birthday Momoclo's leader, Chabatake no Cinderella Momota Kanako

• July 2014
    472 Reputation
    Awesome Kanako video and pics! (I need to see that baby owl video)

Happy Birthday Kanako-ooooooOOOOO~!

• InvaderInvader

July 2014
    1737 Reputation
    ^ The video I have is from the Meringue no kimochi that Mattthecat uploaded on H!O but I think that episode was not full. The only part I have with the Owls is this:

Also I had some time so I grabbed that video and some old Momoclo-Chan and made some Kanako gifs for her birthday (I want to make more tomorrow)
    Spoiler:

http://invadermcz.tumblr.com/

• July 2014
    904 Reputation
    Happy Birthday, Kanako!
    (Sorry if there's no drawing for my second favorite... My summer school program refuses to give me time to draw TTATT )
    lol best reaction XD

SHE'S SO CUTE! LOVE YOU BAKA LEADER!!!! :x

Invader-san. this photo right?

• OM617OM617

July 2014
    176 Reputation
    Happy birthday Deko-chan!

• InvaderInvader

July 2014
    1737 Reputation

Invader-san. this photo right?

Almost, but you helped me find the Momoclo-chan episode so I was able to make a gif. Thank you!

• July 2014
    5201 Reputation

• July 2014
    904 Reputation
    that must be an amazing party! XD Glad too see the chemistry between Team Sorry and the pie smashing! Poor Momoka. she didn't get hit XD

• eyelesseyeless

July 2014
    2256 Reputation
    LOL, it's a mess. But Momoka's safe

• July 2014
    904 Reputation
    she probably avoided it to avoid crying XD but Ta Gyou had a kissing fest with their beloved leader XD

• OM617OM617

July 2014
    176 Reputation
    Any clearer translation of what Shiorin means by this towards Kanako?
    http://ameblo.jp/tamai-sd/entry-11893371857.html
    大好きだよとか
    伝わってるだろうから言いません(笑)

Such as I love you
    I do not say it because you would have handed down (laughs)

• asan

July 2014
    462 Reputation
    "You know it anyway (from what I wrote) so I won't spell it out"

• mocha21mocha21

October 2014
    380 Reputation
    guys I have a question, I'm pretty late into Momoclo (got hooked on around gounn) and want to know them better in anything, so I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before
    Well everyone here must've known that Kanako's mother is the one who named the group according to MomokuroRyu book and then I stumbled upon this forum board:
    http://bbs.fumi23.com/show.php?article_id=2138490&host_id=bbs&view_type=1&type_id=&page=new&r=533457
    it's an interesting read so basically Kanako's mother named the group after "momo" because she originally thought that Momoko Kawakami/momo of momonaki, a former 3Bjunior member was going to be added there, momoko is an excellent singer, her voice so great that she's called as the ace of Stardust. Unfortunately she lives in Sapporo and it's impossible for her to do their Tokyo-based activities.

the problem is I didn't find the source of those board posts (google search did the same) and it's dated 2012, so is the passage true? also is Kanako's mother being the group's founder was a common fan knowledge long before the Kawakami book? or I'm missing something? thanks :D

• October 2014
    904 Reputation
    I only know that Kanako's mother was the founder of Momotan, MomoClo's mascot. She was the one who came up with the design and the cleverness behind his design (he's shaped as a peach which is read as "momo" in Japanese. his eyes are the katakana for "ku" and his mouth is the hiragana for "ro" laying on its side. Making "MomoKuro/MomoClo"). But you'll have to ask the veterans. I've only been a mononofu for 2 years and never heard of this (probably because I can't read Japanese that well, either...)

• OM617OM617

January 2015
    176 Reputation

• March 2015
    10 Reputation
    OM617 said:

Me too! the leader look simply great. Overcute

• July 2015
    163 Reputation
    I won't be awake when the clock hits midnight. Just want to wish 百田夏菜子 a Happy 21st Birthday! May all your wishes come true.

茶畑のシンデレラ夏菜子ちゃん誕生日おめでとうございます!

Spoiler:

• July 2015
    472 Reputation
    ^Good pics! Your avatar changed! :)

• July 2015
    163 Reputation
    yeah, I'll be switching between my oshi's from time to time. I don't have many pictures of her since my favorite is Shiorin but I tried.