"Feel"
    word:PES(RIP SLYME)
    music:Nakata Yasutaka(CAPSULE)

• February 2016
    5201 Reputation
    February 8
    Nao blog
    http://ameblo.jp/team-syachihoko/entry-12126416129.html
    Rinanan, Rittan and Maimai are taller than me.
    But they are younger than me.
    I am very confused.

• February 2016
    5201 Reputation
    February 11
    Syachihoko [Event] Taipei International Comics & Animation Festival
    Due to the great earthquake disaster in Taiwan, the February 11 visit schedule is canceled.
    http://team-syachihoko.jp/schedule/#news12010

• February 2016
    26 Reputation
    Team Syachitubbies
    Not made by me

• February 2016
    5201 Reputation
    March 31
    Syachihoko [Event] ZIP! Haru Fes 2016
    http://www.ntv.co.jp/zip/spring2016/
    Venue:Tokyo Dome City Hall
    open 16:30 start 17:30

March 29
    ・Sonar Pocket
    ・Daisuke
    ・Chotokkyu(Bullet Train)
    amd more
    March 30
    ・KEYTALK
    ・Dempagumi.Inc
    ・Funky Kato
    ・Little Glee Monster
    March 31
    ・Silent Siren
    ・SPYAIR
    Team Syachihoko
    ・Nogizaka 46

• February 2016
    5201 Reputation
    February 9
    Akimoto Honoka [TV] Gogosuma

• February 2016
    5201 Reputation
    February 17
    Sakura Nao [Magazine] Headbang Spinoff Shinkuro suru XDAY to FOX DAY! Double "Metal" Wembley Junbi Go

• February 2016
    5201 Reputation
    Yuzupon will take a indefinite hiatus.
    http://team-syachihoko.jp/schedule/#news12012

• InvaderInvader

February 2016
    1737 Reputation
    Poor Yuzupon, I thought she was doing better. It must be frustating to be on her situation. Let's hope in the future Syachi gets to be 6 again.

• February 2016
    5201 Reputation

• February 2016
    449 Reputation
    I'm going to try really hard not to let this ruin my love for Syachi... but imma need a minute. A long minute.

• February 2016
    322 Reputation
    I translated the announcement regarding Yuzupon:

We deeply thank you for your troubles as of late. Andou Yuzu will take an indefinite hiatus. We sincerely apologise for causing all the fans to become worried by reporting this sort of information. We hope you will be sure to support Team Syachihoko from here on out.

-10 February 2016
    Stardust Promotion, Inc.
    Warner Music Japan, Inc.

Thank you for always supporting Team Syachihoko. I am Hasegawa of Stardust Entertainment Section 3, in charge of Team Syachihoko. I will make an important announcement in regards to Andou Yuzu.
    Since October of last year, due to her poor health, she was allowed to rest. Her condition is vertigo.
    Since the timing of her return was set for the end of last year, she returned to taking individual lessons, but at the present moment, from an entertainment standpoint, she has not rehabilitated to the point of working or performing live. There is no visible prediction on her recovery from now on, and after speaking directly with her parents, the result was that she would officially quit her activity via an indefinite hiatus.
    To everyone who has supported Andou, we are filled with feelings of thanks and feelings of apology. Since their 2012 debut on the streets with Andou, the six of them have always acted together. From here on out, the days of the past with Andou will not be erased, and without denial that the reality that Andou is gone, all the members concerned decided to move on completely before being burdened by this, good or bad.
    In Team Syachihoko, in the hearts of both the members and myself, we intend to work as 6. Until we dissolve, we will be 6. I believe we are that strong.
    From now on, we are blessed if Andou Yuzu and the other 5 members are able to receive everyone's service.
    Everyone, kindly, after this, please continue to support us.

-Stardust Promotion, Inc.
    Hasegawa Minehiko, in charge of Team Syachihoko

• February 2016
    472 Reputation
    Thanks for the translation.

This is such a bummer, especially after hearing news she was back training again.

Hoping she can overcome her illness or manage it to the point where it doesn't affect her daily life.

• February 2016
    3398 Reputation
    Indeed.
    And I hope Yuzupon will find a way to vent her creativity as she always seemed to immensely enjoy performing.
    That was quite an emotional statement by Hasegawa.
    One that you don't read too often in matters like these: most of the times you just get an accumulation of the usual phrases.
    But it seems quite clear that Yuzu won't make a return.
    And while we certainly won't forget Pony Pink (no way that this can happen.... Lol) it's important to give the others our love from now on even more!

• February 2016
    3398 Reputation
    Double post

• InvaderInvader

February 2016
    1737 Reputation
    Thanks for the translation. It definitely seems more like a permanent decision after reading that statement. I wish Yuzu the best and hope we get to see her again.

As for the remaining members let's see what they make of Syachi as five. Who knows, maybe it's cathartic for the group like Akarin or Mizuki+Natsu+Hirono leaving was for Momoclo and Ebichu.

• vimoralvimoral

February 2016
    1423 Reputation
    Sad... Even she was not my favorite I think that she is an important piece of the team. I want to be optimistic and think that she will come back, especially while we have not formally communicate about her graduation.

• February 2016
    3398 Reputation
    Invader said:

As for the remaining members let's see what they make of Syachi as five. Who knows, maybe it's cathartic for the group like Akarin or Mizuki+Natsu+Hirono leaving was for Momoclo and Ebichu.

It might be but Momoclo and Ebichu had a clear break. There the old members were gone. Period. And the group could start refreshed from there.
    Here on the other hand they are destined to keep Yuzu around as sixth member no matter what which makes it difficult to start anew.

• February 2016
    26 Reputation
    Im.....Sad.............(Its really getting to me now) How are they supposed to do Watashi ga Center now???? Will it be a memorial song for Yuzu???

• February 2016
    5201 Reputation
    I'm very sad.
    I hope for Yuzupon's happiness and will be able to see her again.

Yuzupon always have a rabbit stuffed(Daigorou).

February 10
    Maimai blog
    http://ameblo.jp/tacoyaki-rainbow/entry-12127307838.html
    『信じて待つ!!!!!!』
    I believe in and am waiting for you!!!!!!