ももクロくらぶxoxo(xoxo momoclo club) all night nippon radio show
  • March 2013
    79 Reputation
    i'm surprised this topic hasnt been made yet lol
    Here's the broadcast from 2013.03.03(where they visited that elementary school)

valentines day night broadcast 2013.17.02

there's alot more but i think i'll only post the broadcasts from 2013 as a fresh start however you all can post the broadcasts the 2012 if you'll like.

• December 2015
    4653 Reputation
    I guess everyone here knows that they can find the show on hello-online very Sunday (and on various yt channels of course)

There seems to be a new radio show now it seems.
    It had its first episode on December 6, so both shows on Sunday...
    ももいろクローバーZのSUZUKIハッピークローバー!
    http://www.tfm.co.jp/clover/index.php
    image image
    I'll try to upload these as well if I can find them

• honkey5honkey5

December 2015
    304 Reputation
    Great.

BTW, i dont think the songs should be excised form the uploads. I mean, is unnecesary isnt it? I dont think anyone objects to hear too the songs as they are being broadcasted, and it would save the uploader editing work

Unless its being done to avoid copyright trouble, in which case, ignore my coment

• December 2015
    4653 Reputation
    I have no influence on that as my uploads are merely encodes from youtube findings
    But it might very well be a copyright issue
    (which still doesn't prevent many of these radio channels being deleted because of copyright complaints by the radio networks)

First episode
    http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?app=xbt&CODE=details&torrent=94567

• honkey5honkey5

December 2015
    304 Reputation
    Yep. Beggars cant be choosers anyway, so it shouldnt be a issue, just thinking out loud

• December 2015
    446 Reputation
    honkey5 said:

Great.

BTW, i dont think the songs should be excised form the uploads. I mean, is unnecesary isnt it? I dont think anyone objects to hear too the songs as they are being broadcasted, and it would save the uploader editing work

Unless its being done to avoid copyright trouble, in which case, ignore my coment

It's a youtube issue. Youtube automatically mutes videos that contain copyrighted songs (even if they're just playing in the background, during game commentary or something). So that's a non-starter, youtube uploaders can't leave the songs in. We would need a different source for the shows, for that.

The radio show is copyrighted too, but it's not automatically detected, so someone from the radio company has to actually find it and file a complaint. So the shows tend to stay on for the most part.