What is your Favourite Momoiro Clover Song?
  • March 2013
    0 Reputation
    What are your favourite songs for me:

1) Koko*Natsu! <3

I also like very much "Otome Sensou" "Saraba, Itoshiki Kanashimitachi yo" "Mugen no Ai" "Mirai Bowl" "Ikuze! Kaitou Shoujo" and "Tsugaru Hantou Tappizaki" <--- this last one might be my second favourite!

What about you

• March 2013
    79 Reputation

/nyahaha

• erimeaerimea

March 2013
    74 Reputation
    That's a tough question! But if have to choose my favs are lost child and dna rhapsody :) those two are such powerful songs!

Momoclo songs magically cheers me up whenever im in a bad mood :)

• eyelesseyeless

March 2013
    2265 Reputation
    Damn this is hard, but I have to choose DNA Rhapsody

• exists

March 2013
    10 Reputation
    When I first heard them I thought their music is rather weird and all over the place but now I have so many favourites.

If I have to choose tho then it's Hashire, I always sing along when they perform this song and wish that one day I'll be among those sea of penlights /yup

• March 2013
    10 Reputation
    i'd like to say "Zenryoku Shoujo" and "Mirai Bowl" because their lyrics, they are too sweet

• March 2013
    925 Reputation
    Hmm... favorite song, huh? I'm more into songs that aren't too sweet but able to cheer me up. But i like to prefer "Saraba, Itoshiki Kanashimitachi yo", "D no Junjou" or even "Orange Note". ...awkward...

• Carsuke

March 2013
    10 Reputation

Damn this is hard, but I have to choose DNA Rhapsody

This man speaks the truth.
    Also, PUSH.

• ShirowShirow

March 2013
    10 Reputation
    For me it's 猛烈宇宙交響曲・第七楽章「無限の愛」(Furious Space Symphony, 7th Movement 'Infinite Love')

The song never fails to give me feels and makes me very energetic, I still tend to get goosebumps when watching them perform it at concerts, the Momoiro Christmas live performance with Marty Friedman and the 100 choir is mind blowing.
    I totally want it played at mu funeral.

• March 2013
    11 Reputation
    At the moment it's Bokura no Century since Momochri 2012. In my head there is endless "Love, Peace! Love, Peace! Love, Peace! Love, Peace! Love, Peace!...." /nyahaha

• March 2013
    300 Reputation
    It's a tough question... but I kinda have to go with "Jimusho ni motto osaretai" It was the first song of theirs that made me understand there was more to the group than any random 5 young girls with their toes in the bloated idol industry... Following that, I got such a kick out of "Single bed wa semai no desu." (yes, the All★Stars album is what made me a fan)
    But I also love Zenryoku Shoujo, Mouretsu (etc), and Orange Note.

My followup question is: What MomoClo songs do you/can you sing in Karaoke?
    I can kind of stumble through DNA Rhapsody... but otherwise have a lot of trouble. (I'm a terrible terrible singer, so maybe it's just me)

• March 2013
    79 Reputation
    Greyface said:

It's a tough question... but I kinda have to go with "Jimusho ni motto osaretai" It was the first song of theirs that made me understand there was more to the group than any random 5 young girls with their toes in the bloated idol industry... Following that, I got such a kick out of "Single bed wa semai no desu." (yes, the All★Stars album is what made me a fan)
    But I also love Zenryoku Shoujo, Mouretsu (etc), and Orange Note.

My followup question is: What MomoClo songs do you/can you sing in Karaoke?
    I can kind of stumble through DNA Rhapsody... but otherwise have a lot of trouble. (I'm a terrible terrible singer, so maybe it's just me)

sadly in america karaoke isnt as popular as it is in japan(its not like they offer japanese music anyways). But i have been having shower concerts with momoiro punch as my opener and orange note as my ending number rotfl

• Lak

March 2013
    122 Reputation
    I think its easier to locate karaoke shops if you go to asian communities. I haven't been to a karaoke shop in a long time but theres a Japanese one in downtown LA here in the "Little Tokyo" area. Maybe I can check it out sometime and see if Momoclo songs are in their list lol

• March 2013
    300 Reputation
    ^
    If you live on the West Side of LA, there was a karaoke place around Olympic & Sawtelle... but I haven't lived in LA for a long time, so I dunno anymore. And I never checked their song lists either!

I guess the followup followup is... "Is there Karaoke in your country?!?" Especially, Karaoke box where you and your friends are alone in a small room so you don't have to sing in front of strangers or share your time with them.

• March 2013
    10 Reputation
    My Favorite MomoClo song is Chai Maxx. I always love the energy in this song especially the performances.

As far as karaoke where I live, even if their are any karaoke bars here I don't think they would have Japanese songs. The city I live in, in Texas is mainly Hispanic so you will find more songs catered to that. I wish I could find more of a following here but I think I live in the wrong city for that.

• Lak

March 2013
    122 Reputation
    Greyface said:

^
    If you live on the West Side of LA, there was a karaoke place around Olympic & Sawtelle... but I haven't lived in LA for a long time, so I dunno anymore. And I never checked their song lists either!

I guess the followup followup is... "Is there Karaoke in your country?!?" Especially, Karaoke box where you and your friends are alone in a small room so you don't have to sing in front of strangers or share your time with them.

Most of the karaoke places I've been to have private karaoke rooms. But the only Japanese one I know is located in "Little Tokyo". I been there once long time ago and it was pretty fun, though we could only sing English songs.

• March 2013
    14 Reputation
    pinky jones.

i love puns.

• March 2013
    925 Reputation
    ^^ There are a karaoke place i know on the East coast but they don't have MomoClo. They have AKB but no MomoClo which made me upset but i just hope they don't become mainstream (It might ruin the fun). But i do like singing along to their songs, most likely "Ikuze! Kaitou Shoujo!" mostly because it's the number 1 song stuck in my head along with Orange Note. :D

• March 2013
    39 Reputation
    Ano Sora e Mukatte is my favorite. It's the prettiest song they've ever done. Whenever I hear it on their live videos I almost turn into Momoka and start crying. /love2

Zenryoku Shoujo is probably second. It was the very first Momoclo song I ever heard, and I still think the chorus is one of their best.

Karaoke??? Never in a million years would you get me in one of those places. I can't understand a word they're singing anyways... /nyahaha

• Dreamer

March 2013
    10 Reputation
    Saraba Itoshiki

I heard this from someone on the bus last week, I can't get it of my mind /nyahaha

• NyokouNyokou

April 2014
    15 Reputation
    Neo STARGATE for me. It made me love MomoClo... it's an epic track with awesome lyrics.